Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

Also, I wonder if Enigma was ever considered as the album title for Chromatica at one point which is why it was the name of the residency? I know Free Woman was a possibility at one point. Chromatica ended up being my fave album title of hers though, and I'm hoping LG7's slays me just as much :gaygacat3:

• Like 2

• Replies 164.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

1 hour ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Some monsters tweeted that she said she was in the studio in Vegas last week, but apparently, she never said that. However, she did say that she will be back in Vegas with a new pop show.

Even if she said that, she was recording BTW up until May, so it means nothing anyway. :deadbanana: 

Plus the way she's been talking about Vegas is very general, saying they'll be back. Everyone saying it like it means she'll be back in 4 days are also being silly. :rip: 

In summary, everyone relax. 

:suburban:

(The fact any stan would call them a VegasGa or JazzGa stan and be excited by the prospect is cringe though tbh :eli:)

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Even if she said that, she was recording BTW up until May, so it means nothing anyway. :deadbanana: 

In 2024 vinyls drive the most sales, I think. I don't know if they could mix, master, and print in just four weeks.

But you are right, it could mean nothing. No need to worry 

Yet 

34 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Spotify Top Artist (Global):

59. Lady Gaga (+3)

thank you judas!

If I remember correctly GH had the biggest streaming day a few days ago, I wonder if its because of this edit, it has over 1 million likes and 6 millions views

Spoiler

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GagaStefi said:

Maybe she's working on the deluxe 

i remember when she said she hated the deluxe editions and then.... :suburban:

Based on evidence that I looked for

spacer.png

She only said she likes writing music, which doesn't mean she was in a studio this week, and that she'll do pop shows in the future, not necessarily alluding to a new Vegas residency. Let's not forget how positively she talked about doing the CBT last month in that interview :swing:

Just because she was in the studio this week doesn't mean other things aren't done. She's been in the studio almost a year now :deadbanana:

5 hours ago, Janet said:

Gaga moving from Artpop to Cheek to Cheek (colorized)

7 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Just because she was in the studio this week doesn't mean other things aren't done. She's been in the studio almost a year now :deadbanana:

People just wanna worry themselves tbh. Single in mid-late July, album in early August. I expect a very tight window between the two. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, WildAmerican said:

why is this so:ahh:

In conclusion, she's homophobic 😍

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NicoleAMatty said:

Born This Way truly is the album of the century, huh?

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

They all laughed, but...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Bojana said:

My god, im fighting for my life in the comments because people think this is glee version

So nice of Gaga to cover a glee song :clap3:

I really don't see her doing an early August release with no single. She'd need to announce this week for the 2nd or next week for the 9th, any later would be cutting it fine. I'm more inclined to believe she'll announce a single for either of those dates once J&P is over.

• Like 1

Let me clear some things. There's no pop show coming back in Vegas. The deal is for Gaga doing 8-12 jazz shows once a year and if her pop tour heads to Vegas it will be months before-after the next Jazz shows. Live Nation tried to extend Chromatica Ball as the demand was big, she only had 2 months for tour so they paused any plan for the next tour. They have lots of places that Gaga has many years to play a show mostly after cancellations from her health issues. For example Dublin is a major city and a country that A Star is Born was huge and also the Chromatica singles had great success. Last time she played a show was back in 2014. Tour announcement is coming the week before or after the album release for next year. That's it

• Like 6

A test screening for "Joker 2: Folie à Deux" happened many months ago, in a state that wasn't NY or California. I couldn't report on it, sworn to not say a peep about how it went. However, I can confirm that the cut shown was said to run around 2 hours 29 minutesRumors were swirling today on social media that the latest 'Folie à Deux' cut, maybe the final one, clocks in at 2 hours 20 minutes. Who knows. The film has already been rated by the MPA, so it's in the can and ready to go.

What I will say about 'Folie à Deux' is that it does indeed revolve around the music therapy sessions at Arkham Asylum — that's where Arthur (Joaquin Phoenix) and Harleen (Lady Gaga) meet. Just to be clear, Gaga is not, technically, Harley Quinn here, but rather goes by the name of Harleen, Arthur calls her "Lee."

Arthur and Lee hit it off in Arkham due to his mommy issues, and Lee's own troubles with her father. Their bond strengthens more and more. This leads to the duo attempting to escape the asylum. The plan goes awry. I won't say more.

The cut shown had 20+ songs featured, four of them were originals. Although there is a duet, most of them are sung by Lady Gaga. In the film, Gaga sings a reworked version of Dinah Washington's "The Bitter Earth," with new lyrics, and it's said to be a major highlight.

https://www.worldofreel.com/blog/2024/6/30/joker-2-folie-deux-runtime-currently-25-hours-1

Ruimy posted this on his blog. 20+ songs is a lot but omg, FOUR original songs  :WAP:

Gaga's reworked version of This Bitter Earth being a "major highlight" ahh :jonny4:

• Like 10
  • Thanks 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, Gangbaby said:

Let me clear some things. There's no pop show coming back in Vegas. The deal is for Gaga doing 8-12 jazz shows once a year and if her pop tour heads to Vegas it will be months before-after the next Jazz shows. Live Nation tried to extend Chromatica Ball as the demand was big, she only had 2 months for tour so they paused any plan for the next tour. They have lots of places that Gaga has many years to play a show mostly after cancellations from her health issues. For example Dublin is a major city and a country that A Star is Born was huge and also the Chromatica singles had great success. Last time she played a show was back in 2014. Tour announcement is coming the week before or after the album release for next year. That's it

She's also not been to Scotland since 2014. Joanne World Tour and Chromatica Ball Tour only scheduled stops in England. And I'm not sure what's deterred that. P!nk just sold out two stadium nights here in Glasgow. The stadium in question is not the biggest stadium, even in Scotland, but it's definitely something Gaga would be capable of doing too, even if she only wanted to do one night. I know she needs to prioritise her health, but becoming complacent with Vegas and/or limiting your tour to only a handful of nights in one city in one country restricts so many fans chances of getting to go.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

A test screening for "Joker 2: Folie à Deux" happened many months ago, in a state that wasn't NY or California. I couldn't report on it, sworn to not say a peep about how it went. However, I can confirm that the cut shown was said to run around 2 hours 29 minutesRumors were swirling today on social media that the latest 'Folie à Deux' cut, maybe the final one, clocks in at 2 hours 20 minutes. Who knows. The film has already been rated by the MPA, so it's in the can and ready to go.

What I will say about 'Folie à Deux' is that it does indeed revolve around the music therapy sessions at Arkham Asylum — that's where Arthur (Joaquin Phoenix) and Harleen (Lady Gaga) meet. Just to be clear, Gaga is not, technically, Harley Quinn here, but rather goes by the name of Harleen, Arthur calls her "Lee."

Arthur and Lee hit it off in Arkham due to his mommy issues, and Lee's own troubles with her father. Their bond strengthens more and more. This leads to the duo attempting to escape the asylum. The plan goes awry. I won't say more.

The cut shown had 20+ songs featured, four of them were originals. Although there is a duet, most of them are sung by Lady Gaga. In the film, Gaga sings a reworked version of Dinah Washington's "The Bitter Earth," with new lyrics, and it's said to be a major highlight.

https://www.worldofreel.com/blog/2024/6/30/joker-2-folie-deux-runtime-currently-25-hours-1

Ruimy posted this on his blog. 20+ songs is a lot but omg, FOUR original songs  :WAP:

Gaga's reworked version of This Bitter Earth being a "major highlight" ahh :jonny4:

they're keeping it so tight lipped whew Gaga's team could neva 

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.