Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

11 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

What happened last night at the concert is a confirmation for me... I'm very excited again!!! The countdown ends in July for sure!!! :duca::duca:

I think I've seen this film before... and I didn't like the ending. 

• Haha 1

• Replies 163.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

3 minutes ago, TMRA said:

Maybe katy and her really are releasing at the same time:deadbanana: and this is why katy is doing a thursday release

I think thursday is just the day b-list popstars release these days but I wouldn't mind if she releases close to Katy. Considering what we got to see from Perry I think she's headed for a big flop and, save Gaga delivers another Stupid Love, she'll benefit from the comparisons. If she does give us another #shotonIphone mess then we'll get endless "they've been replaced by Chappel and Sabrina" discourse which I am not emotionally prepared for. Sigh. 

I swear if I see another *** claiming Gaga has been replaced by Chappel on my TL I'll snap.

Angry White Lady GIF - Angry White Lady - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 3

This year has been the most crowded year in pop girl music easily since like 2011. The way not only most of A-listers released one record but there where also multiple meteoric ascensions and a couple succesfull comebacks. I think Gaga has to really deliver something great to capture the attention of the public at this point. I want to see her succeed so bad but I'm quite nervous. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

This year has been the most crowded year in pop girl music easily since like 2011. The way not only most of A-listers released one record but there where also multiple meteoric ascensions and a couple succesfull comebacks. I think Gaga has to really deliver something great to capture the attention of the public at this point. I want to see her succeed so bad but I'm quite nervous. 

I really feel like she will deliver. And doing Joker really soon after album (if its august) is going to help a lot with longevity

• Like 2

Just now, TMRA said:

I really feel like she will deliver. And doing Joker really soon after album (if its august) is going to help a lot with longevity

Lettuce pray. She seems very confident but, then again, she also seems very confident in Stupid Love performing it everywhere saur...

Spoiler

Anyway I understand it's not a zero-sum game and many female artists having such success could also represent that the public is more receptive to female pop which would work in Gaga's favour. I think a lot of it has to do with women these past few years having started to listen to female artists in a major way. Random but I feel like for a long time straight women just listened to the same music as straight men to gain their approval, and it seems like culturally the tides are shifting in that sense. 

Now I hope she doesn't drop on the same day as Katy tbh... starting to think the This Is How We Do songstress doesn't deserve any extra attention :mandown:

25 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I feel like her second magnum opus is coming :jonny: (after BTW)

Edited by Nico Robin
  • Like 1

I'm not as excited as I was before; I'm not expecting anything. All this waiting killed my excitement.

BUT 

She's clearly counting down to the end of the residency and hinting at the fact that something will be happening after that... July? Maybe. August? Who knows. 

But she's acting like LG7 is ready to go. 

She could have easily said "not yet," but instead, she smirked in a cute way.:michael:

3 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

That was more of a 'you wish whоre' look to me

spacer.png

This. Please don't read into this you will be so disappointed. It was literally just a smile

"Fine I'll give them the americano mariachi version to shut them up"

SrULp.gif

• Haha 2

Her reaction is so funny lmao SrULp.gif

Am I the only one seeing a bit of DerpGa in it? Is it the BTW hair? :coffee:

Edited by VortexTrap
  • Like 4

14 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

"Fine I'll give them the americano mariachi version to shut them up"

SrULp.gif

This is not a trolling reaction, she genuinely looks excited.

As I said, maybe nothing is coming, but she could have reacted in a million different ways and she chose this

spacer.png

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Dumbledore said:

She literally went :ryan3:

She was like "you thought!" :ryan3:

21 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

This is not a trolling reaction, she genuinely looks excited.

As I said, maybe nothing is coming, but she could have reacted in a million different ways and she chose this

People who were there said she was strangely happy the whole night. Maybe she's just smoking again.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, AbeHicks said:

People who were there said she was strangely happy the whole night. Maybe she's just smoking again.

Let's hope so, maybe she will be so high to accidentally release LG7 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I hate it.
I had finally mourned and accepted that LG7 was going to arrive one day or another, that I had to stop hoping every day..and then she does something that's probably innocent with no ulterior motive, but that starts the machine all over again..I can't stand it!

Spoiler

Next countdown when? :suburban:

20 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

Gaga's countdowning her Vegas shows, while we're countdowning delusions :bibliahh:

I'm with Gaga on this one. I can't wait for her Vegas shows to be over. 

:suburban:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Now why isn't miss Michael proposing yet

It's been 5 years

full

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.