On 6/14/2024 at 11:54 AM, Miracle said:

Everybody say WE LOVE YOU SARAH

On 6/14/2024 at 12:00 PM, Phoenixstar said:

what do you think of this @PlERRE

On 6/14/2024 at 12:00 PM, Marry Illusion Glory said:

@PlERRE rn:

3oz8xFF895luPTgkcU.gif

:ahh: :ahh:

Remember when she mentioned "Force of nature" a lot back in 2021/22. 

i've been summoned, whats the tea?

Halloween is on a Thursday this year…. hold up. I'd actually be SO HERE for LG7 on November 1st. Here's why: 

- GAGAWEEN DUH 

- No competition at the 2026 Grammys 

- JFAD promo campaign will be strong until March & will still cross-promote the album more than Gaga ever would on her own 

Also, this could allow her to release MULTIPLE singles before the album release and build strong pre-orders. If she has a collab with The Weeknd, release that as the lead single (maybe in August), let that SMASH in late summer/early fall, and then release a solo single or 2 before the album. If she's truly channeling Prince's Batman, it makes sense.

And before yall say "b b b but Warner won't want that"… who tf wouldn't want an original LADY ******* GAGA album be an additional promo mechanism for their movie? Her multi-dimensional appeal across different art forms is likely part of the reason why she was cast as Harley over these other Khias in the first place. Also, it's not like the JFAD OST will be a big chart contender with covers of jazz standards… let LG7 be JFAD's ticket to a hit soundtrack. It's kinda brilliant now that I think about it 

spacer.png

Edited by frankvert
  • Like 1

This is PAPER, so I have to ask about Gaga. Is there anything you can tell us about her next era? Will she be incorporating digital fashion?

I mean, we've explored digital fashion from day one, in a way. With "Bad Romance" and everything, we've done all that type of stuff. I actually really loved what we did for PAPER. I mean, it was insane. We scanned her, and we were creating the metaverse before the metaverse was a thing. It was cool. Um, yeah, you know I can't say anything [laughs]. So I'm gonna dance around everything except that. But it's going to be an amazing year for Gaga. I'm excited to be part of all the stuff that she's doing. You know, she's so informed. We've been working together for 13 years, and we're just gonna keep going.

https://www.papermag.com/syky-nicola-formichetti

Well yea he didn't spill anything (obviously) but NEW MUSIC 2024 CONFIRMED. :duca:

3lLuIYU.gif

• Thanks 10

The countdown paid off!:jonny:

We got an article that tells us

N O T H I N G

:ryan3:

announcement at night while most LM are sleeping? loving that concept

:suburban:

11 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

This is PAPER, so I have to ask about Gaga. Is there anything you can tell us about her next era? Will she be incorporating digital fashion?

I mean, we've explored digital fashion from day one, in a way. With "Bad Romance" and everything, we've done all that type of stuff. I actually really loved what we did for PAPER. I mean, it was insane. We scanned her, and we were creating the metaverse before the metaverse was a thing. It was cool. Um, yeah, you know I can't say anything [laughs]. So I'm gonna dance around everything except that. But it's going to be an amazing year for Gaga. I'm excited to be part of all the stuff that she's doing. You know, she's so informed. We've been working together for 13 years, and we're just gonna keep going.

https://www.papermag.com/syky-nicola-formichetti

Well yea he didn't spill anything (obviously) but NEW MUSIC 2024 CONFIRMED. :duca:

3lLuIYU.gif

"Informed" the new album by Lady Gaga

you know what f*** all your predictions and f*** the ones who make them.

I am leaving this god damn planet and only coming back when I am streaming lg7's lead with my warm blooded mammalian ears. enjoy your countdowns and stale album rankings!

volantis.gif

• Haha 2

Amazing year when half the year is already gone

H34rtOfCharcoal

• Haha 11

5 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

Amazing year when half the year is already gone

H34rtOfCharcoal

Hard year for OGHs lemme tell you!

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, frankvert said:

I know GÁR and Booby are at least HALF aware of the constant speculation regarding announcements & release dates, and I bet they've been laughing at us poor fools for MONTHS 

spacer.png

Anyway, with Posty releasing on Aug 16th now, LG7 must be coming Aug 2nd or Aug 9th. Imagine the serve if she dropped it during Venice tho on Aug 30th… like talk about a media blitz 

That f*cking gif :dies:

And I know that it's relatively unlikely that she'd actually do it, but it'd be so iconic if she leaned into LG7 and J:FáD being close together and actually did dual eras. The absolute STOMP if they smashed simultaneously :jonnycat:

On 5/25/2024 at 5:54 PM, Entalan said:

AHHHH WE MADE IT LITTLE SHADOWSTERS

Well...

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

• Haha 1

The intern just set a post tomorrow at 12:08pm.

The plan is for us to think the post about Vegas will be at 12pm, but they want us to meltdown for 8 minutes. 

I thought I was watching the Telephone music video but it was Please Please Please :deadbanana4:

I don't know a more annoying base. Every time I open this thread there's an imaginary countdown or some other desperate moaning. 

Go back to ranking Chromatica Ball performances or something! Drag Katy! Be funny again! 

• Thanks 3

"But it's going to be an amazing year for Gaga."

Why does everyone from her team to ATRL insiders keep saying this when half the year is done??? Good f*cking god, drop something already.

• Thanks 5
  • Haha 3

Where is this damn heffer she's been coming "soon" for years lmao

At this point I'm just perched to see if she has any new outfits for this Vegas run. Hope she keeps that new wig cause it was gorgeous.

we still doing countdowns? omg. bye again

well it's safe to say an lg7 single is this year at least, and multiple fashion designers have been involved merely on figuring the upcoming aesthetics. that's a good sign I'll take 

:khalyan:

When Shadow Moon comes out December 31st, thus technically being released in 2024, then what?

This

Screenshot_20240619-015511.png?ex=6673b6

Reminds me of

FkMH84vXEAEGldJ.thumb.jpg.e4b125bf94b62c

Sorry for the jump scares 

Just now, Dumbledore said:

This

Screenshot_20240619-015511.png?ex=6673b6

Reminds me of

FkMH84vXEAEGldJ.thumb.jpg.e4b125bf94b62c

Sorry for the jump scares 

Ketty could never :ryan3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.