• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

7 minutes ago, Miracle said:

since when has the countdown changed---

The US had a time change on Sunday

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

There's also 0 investment from the GP (and even her own fanbase) in Gaga's love-life and personal life. The exception to this was ASIB - a big part of why Shallow smashed as hard as it did had to do with ASIB rumours.

This is a deliberate choice on Gaga's end, and a good one, but it definitely hinders her commercial success sometimes. 

well you are right taylor wouldn’t be the queen of modern love/break up songs if her relationships and break ups weren’t highly publicized or she wouldn’t date big celebrities.

Because of her debut and the real genius she has, Gaga is held at a different standard and that's ok. She's on her own league. Doesn't mean others are not as great, but you can't really compare.

She never made songs to please people. To see Chromatica score on MC compared to more recent pop offerings, you can see that. Her work will always be re-evaluated years later. 

• Like 1

I just noticed her last ig post has almost 30k comments

s:wan:

1 minute ago, Velvet said:

I just noticed her last ig post has almost 30k comments

s:wan:

controversial queen is back

4x.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

:suburban::suburban::suburban:

Edited by Julio
hehe

-59 minutes

:ryan3:

She doesn't know the time changed 

59 min

• Haha 9

21 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Literally my reaction in reading 'Chromatica' a pure dance album labelled as background music, or when you listed the Adidas Ivy Park collaboration as one of the Beyoncé achievements in order to downplay what Gaga has done in the last years last time we had an interaction.

How come criticizing her lack of quality in promo pics for HL considered as downplaying?

I never claimed beyonce's Ivy park as an achievement :rip:. I was talking about the professional photoshoot for that venture.

Dance album can be a background music in clothing shops and mall. 

Come on dude.

It's really easy to fall into the "she's not motivated anymore" mindset given her silence but this base was absolutely CLOCKED after having accused her of shilling for big pharma, so I have my doubts about her having allegedly lost her passion. Just like we didn't initially have insight into her private party, we don't always have insight into her creative process.

• Like 2

Daily reminder that the teaser-trailer for Joker FAD comes out in April. :duca:

Time is passing by so fast!

• Like 2

Thanks god we have the trailer next month and then Eurovision in May , so for the next 2 months we will have something to talk about. Then I hope LG7 (around June) will be released:clap3:

• Thumbs Down 1

I can't see her doing well with Ari, Taylor, Beyonce, Billie all dropping music, smashing and saturating the market. She better drop a lead ONLY if there's a music video ready, promo plans and a real desire to engage with the fans. I don't need her to drop music, run away and let it rot.

32 minutes ago, Velvet said:

59 min

*in America only, in europe its the 31st 

14 minutes ago, Santhosh said:

How come criticizing her lack of quality in promo pics for HL considered as downplaying?

I never claimed beyonce's Ivy park as an achievement :rip:. I was talking about the professional photoshoot for that venture.

Dance album can be a background music in clothing shops and mall. 

Come on dude.

I find absurd complaining about HL but then glorify other artists commercial ventures, especially when in Beyoncé case Ivy Park ended up as a commercial failure at the end, so much for the photoshoot being done better.

Metal rock can be background music in a motorcyclists meetings or bars :redface:

Every genre of music can be background music given a specific contest but it doesn't mean the large parte of audience are using it in that way.

Come on dude.

Gaga you know who to call now :cm:

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

Gaga you know who to call now :cm:

She's gonna have to pry Ema Li away from him :suburban:

Gaga should focus on critical acclaim this time around instead of getting a hit album. She needs to remind the world that she is an award winning song writer. She doesn’t need commercial success in the music industry right now because JFAD’s success is going to carry her for the next few years 

LG8 she should try having a quick simple hit. People keep using Flowers as an example 

Flowers only happened because Miley gained a lot of good will during her Plastic Hearts era. It wasn’t a massive hit but she received a lot of respect from critics and people that didn’t like her before. I could see Gaga following a similar path with LG7

It seems like Gaga is very excited about LG7, she hasn’t “teased” like this since BTW and ARTPOP. I hope she takes her time and delivers a true master piece 

• Thanks 5

6 minutes ago, Leptine said:

I find absurd complaining about HL but then glorify other artists commercial ventures, especially when in Beyoncé case Ivy Park ended up as a commercial failure at the end, so much for the photoshoot being done better.

So you are agreeing with my original comment. Cool

8 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Metal rock can be background music in a motorcyclists meetings or bars :redface:

Every genre of music can be background music given a specific contest but it doesn't mean the large parte of audience are using it in that way.

You definitely understood what I was trying to convey with the chromatica comparison. It's not as much as complex and layered like her previous projects like BTW or Artpop.

Stop seeing my posts in wrong lens dude. 

1 hour ago, Velvet said:

59 min

well...now what?

Im officially getting up. It’s not coming until late April/May. Or I would say it doesn’t come out until after joker movie, because maybe it’s better to wait instead of having a very short “era” with 1 - 2 music videos and that’s it. I’m disappointed because I was expecting the new music till now. But I’m not disappointed of Gaga, she didn’t do anything wrong or didn’t promise us anything. Since now I’ll believe only after she officially announce it, no more stupid insiders playing with us

Leaving See Ya GIF by MOODMAN

36 minutes ago, MonsterConnor said:

I can't see her doing well with Ari, Taylor, Beyonce, Billie all dropping music, smashing and saturating the market. She better drop a lead ONLY if there's a music video ready, promo plans and a real desire to engage with the fans. I don't need her to drop music, run away and let it rot.

Only if it’s not rock too, bestie.

:heart2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.