Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

42 minutes ago, Bojana said:

13 hours later the audio has 40.4k videos, Ive never see Gaga sound gain so quickly 

JD was pretty viral too tbh (the iron_gains audio has 1M+ videos I think :rip:) but the effect on streams wasn't as proportionate, in fact it was a bit underwhelming given how big the sturdy trend became. For BM, it actually feels big bc of the rapid growth in streams.

• Replies 163.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

20 minutes ago, little legend said:

Spotify Poland 

#55 (+145) Bloody Mary 46,907

:jonny:

*****:WAP: cant wait to see it on PL Top 50 amongst shitty local mumble rappers

this list has never seen such a serve:WAP:

1 minute ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

JD was pretty viral too tbh (the iron_gains audio has 1M+ videos I think :rip:) but the effect on streams wasn't as proportionate, in fact it was a bit underwhelming given how big the sturdy trend became. For BM, it actually feels big bc of the rapid growth in streams.

Maybe it's because BM wasn't a smash already? I can't believe she is about to have a huge viral song, and it is one of her best, and from her most important album. :jonny3:

I won't be able to update the BM thread in the afternoon because of work. :noparty: I would be thankful if someone can share the new update there for me

17 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

probably, like Artur said, because JD was already a known song that was doing +470K streams before the trend

but this really feels like a true viral tiktok sound

pls bobby(or whoever is in charge) put it on some playlists, maybe this one: 

Bloody Mary is absolutely smashing, I'm so shocked:rip: I've seen that trend like 30 times today on Tik Tok lol.

I mean the only reason why everyone in here is seeing BM sound 30 times is bc your phone knows you better than yourself lol. But alas she’s still smashing

spacer.png

BTW, you will always be famous.

olivia-wilde-olivia.gif

its cute, the tiktok trend of IGAKOOY has a little bit of impact 

tho i never see gagas jazz song on jazz playlists 

je veux pas mourir toute seule

32 minutes ago, Artur said:

I won't be able to update the BM thread in the afternoon because of work. :noparty: I would be thankful if someone can share the new update there for me

work? Bloody Mary is going VIRAL and youre going to work???? jk, sis get that money, we'll be updating 

31 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

But we need Americano to also go viral!

no, heavy metal lover, listen to this edit, its so tiktok-y

We need the whole album to go viral, it's stacked with highlights upon highlights. No picking and choosing needed but MTN next first pls

iwGO7A9.gif

5 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

We need the whole album to go viral, it's stacked with highlights upon highlights. No picking and choosing needed but MTN next first pls

iwGO7A9.gif

Electric Gospel second

iwGO7A9.gif

41 minutes ago, Bojana said:

probably, like Artur said, because JD was already a known song that was doing +470K streams before the trend

but this really feels like a true viral tiktok sound

59 minutes ago, Artur said:

Maybe it's because BM wasn't a smash already? I can't believe she is about to have a huge viral song, and it is one of her best, and from her most important album. :jonny3:

True, a deep cut going viral and on this level is pretty rare, so many people are hearing it for the very first time. Let's cherish it while it lasts :jonny:

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

i drives me crazy that tiktok editors could be using 'i could be your girl girl girl, would you love me if i ruled the world" on their girlboss edits but they aren't

iwGO7A9.gif

1 minute ago, Artur said:

Electric Gospel second

iwGO7A9.gif

Heavy Metal Lover third

1 minute ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

True, a deep cut going viral and on this level is pretty rare, so many people are hearing it for the very first time. Let's cherish it while it lasts :jonny:

exactly, this could be our Enchanted/Don't Blame Me

2 minutes ago, Sugden said:

i drives me crazy that tiktok editors could be using 'i could be your girl girl girl, would you love me if i ruled the world" on their girlboss edits but they aren't

iwGO7A9.gif

One dark bop at a time. It will happen.

iwGO7A9.gif

17 minutes ago, Bojana said:

work? Bloody Mary is going VIRAL and youre going to work???? jk, sis get that money, we'll be updating 

:heart:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.