Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

4 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Bobby will see the update and insist on simply having a billboard in the middle of a Los Angeles alleyway saying “GAGA † BLOODY MARY” as the promo 

The accuracy :rip:

• Replies 163.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

Best song on BTW going viral!!!! Ahhhhhh 

spacer.png

Bloody Mary finally getting a chance to shine. I hope it stays viral for a month or 2 and passes 100m on Spotify. Then we can pray that Heavy metal lover goes viral too.. its a crime that it is the least streamed track on BTW :juanny:

5 minutes ago, coolblue said:

Bloody Mary finally getting a chance to shine. I hope it stays viral for a month or 2 and passes 100m on Spotify. Then we can pray that Heavy metal lover goes viral too.. its a crime that it is the least streamed track on BTW :juanny:

The 3 bonus tracks have more streams??

12 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

no, also there is like 3 or 4 songs on the standart version with less streams

13 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Idk some chart account on twitter posted streams of all the songs from BTW and HML was at the lowest... 

18 minutes ago, coolblue said:

Nope. HML has more plays than Fad Kids, Electric Dumpster and Highway Roadkill as well as the forgotten bonus bombs.

10 minutes ago, besaid said:

Nope. HML has more plays than Fad Kids, Electric Dumpster and Highway Roadkill as well as the forgotten bonus bombs.

excuse you!

:deadbanana2:

Coming back to the city after spending 10 days visiting deep Northern states in Argentina and while there a cab-driver put on Gaga's I Want Your Love. I was literally in the middle of nowhere and I felt blessed. 

:heart:

Wait, why is Bloody Mary going viral on Tiktok? Anyway, this is sooo surreal that BTW is getting so much attention rn :jonny5:

We are not just art for Michelangelo to carve
He can't rewrite the aggro of my furied heart
I'll wait on mountain tops in Paris, cold
J'veux pas mourir toute seule

Her immaculate pen. 

images-removebg-preview.png

Miss Jenna Ortega slaying in X, then Wednesday and now giving a charity boost for Bloody Mary. 2022 Bingo Card wilding!

SqJoCSa.gif

38 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

Wait, why is Bloody Mary going viral on Tiktok? Anyway, this is sooo surreal that BTW is getting so much attention rn :jonny5:

It started with some Bayonetta videos, then it exploded with Wednesday (the new Netflix show) clips, and now there is a bunch of people using it for everything! :duca: 

12 minutes ago, Artur said:

It started with some Bayonetta videos, then it exploded with Wednesday (the new Netflix show) clips, and now there is a bunch of people using it for everything! :duca: 

Oh wow! That's nice to hear!! Hopefully it keeps growing :jonny5:

2 hours ago, Almodusa said:

1.2m views in a year 

Gags needs to pull a Madge/Paloma Faith/Demi and drop the sped up version on streaming immediately.. common Bobby! 

4 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

Gags needs to pull a Madge/Paloma Faith/Demi and drop the sped up version on streaming immediately.. common Bobby! 

So the main version can get less streams?

20 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

So the main version can get less streams?

don't they count combined? the sped up is counted as a remix, no?

Monster and Bloody Mary should've been singles. They'd be bona fide Halloween staples by now.

6 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Monster and Bloody Mary should've been singles. They'd be bona fide Halloween staples by now.

The latter will permanently become one after blowing up on Tiktok :giraffe:

Bloody Mary

iTunes:

#62 Poland (NE)

Shazam:

#90 Belarus (+71)

#108 Ukraine (NE)

#171 Poland (NE)

#195 Czech Republic (NE)

tumblr_ov3i7zWTAa1u6n38po1_250.gif

BM actually going viral and smashing when the charts are beginning to clog up w holiday songs, who else but Ga

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.