• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ithinkheknowsoutsold

• Virgos Groove

• raven

• T.O.A.D.S.

On 2/5/2023 at 1:21 PM, skizzo said:

Is anyone here a fan of Dannii Minogue too?

I've been meaning to get into her but outside of Put a Needle On It and I Begin To Wonder I haven't really checked out her music, though I've heard great things about Neon Nights and Girl.

On 2/5/2023 at 12:37 PM, ONOPKA said:

the way i've had timebomb on repeat for days

it's a classic iktr

Pop perfection, such a great track that was super mainstream-sounding without feeling generic.

On 2/6/2023 at 9:10 PM, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

I've been meaning to get into her but outside of Put a Needle On It and I Begin To Wonder I haven't really checked out her music, though I've heard great things about Neon Nights and Girl.

2 great albums you should listen to

If she was bigger in the US, she would put on such an incredible halftime show KNOW THAT

Bidol83.gif

1 hour ago, raven said:

If she was bigger in the US, she would put on such an incredible halftime show KNOW THAT

Bidol83.gif

It's okay, we'll get her Eurovision halftime this year if my manifesting has worked.

Bidol83.gif

I need Parlophone to remaster her videos in 4K like they are doing with Coldplay. 

Just imagine Spinnin' Around, Please stay, Slow or Red Blooded Woman in 4K :gayliecat1:

On 2/14/2023 at 1:00 AM, Virgos Groove said:

It's okay, we'll get her Eurovision halftime this year if my manifesting has worked.

Bidol83.gif

Oh wow, what a concept. I didn't know I needed that until you spoke it into existence. Let's make it happen!

we better get someone confirming no new music this friday for world pride early on the week cause I wont be able to handle the meltdowns while the performance is happening. We need the drama dealt with before friday :biblionny:

2 hours ago, blown away said:

Oh wow, what a concept. I didn't know I needed that until you spoke it into existence. Let's make it happen!

CGYOOMH

In My Arms

Better the Devil You Know

*new single*

I Should Be Lucky (Fever2002 version)

All the Lovers

#1 album all over Europe SECURED.

uJbZw2S.gif

6 hours ago, Virgos Groove said:

CGYOOMH

In My Arms

Better the Devil You Know

*new single*

I Should Be Lucky (Fever2002 version)

All the Lovers

#1 album all over Europe SECURED.

uJbZw2S.gif

:flame:

I fear she will never top this one.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, TheGreatestX said:

She was crazy for giving this up

The way I never knew she had a demo for this, I thought she had just written it and sold it without ever recording it until today.

Edited by ithinkheknowsoutsold

sis needs to hurry with the new material, Im beggining to lose my mind. I listened to IWGC today and didnt hate 

scream-queens-scream.gif

Spoiler

it was this version tho

4 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

I can't believe she scrapped this. It's so good.

dance-atrl.gif

She was like if I have an obvious US hit on my hands I'm gonna try my best to get rid of it.

Funnily enough Ludacris used this verse for another song just a little while later.

On 3/14/2023 at 3:56 PM, PaloSanto said:

sis needs to hurry with the new material, Im beggining to lose my mind. I listened to IWGC today and didnt hate 

scream-queens-scream.gif

Reveal hidden contents

it was this version tho

She ran so Kim Petras could walk.

She truly blessed us with the DISCO extended mixes. I barely ever listen to the regular versions except for a couple songs. :gayliecat1:

Relistening to LGTI for the first time is years and it's actually... kinda good?

It doesn't have ROL's highs, but I dare call it more consistent. If you merge the two (plus Do You Dare? and Closer '92), you would probably have her best album.

Bidol83.gif

On 3/20/2023 at 4:56 PM, Virgos Groove said:

I can't believe she scrapped this. It's so good.

dance-atrl.gif

wait this could’ve been HUGE in the US :jonny4:

On 3/22/2023 at 10:48 AM, Virgos Groove said:

Relistening to LGTI for the first time is years and it's actually... kinda good?

It doesn't have ROL's highs, but I dare call it more consistent. If you merge the two (plus Do You Dare? and Closer '92), you would probably have her best album.

Bidol83.gif

The title track is excellent

Bidol83.gif

I wonder if mother will attend the Met Gala... She hasn't since 2014, but she worked with Karl Legerfeld a few times and seemed to be pretty friendly with him.

Bidol83.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.