• Virgos Groove

• raven

• T.O.A.D.S.

32 minutes ago, raven said:

she was mad as hell

Oh, we're stanning Bible Language? Then let me contribute:

One of her most underrated songs, it's TRUE

6C4F05CD-5FB3-4880-8B42-772A0F5374A8.thu

Should've been on the standard over I Feel For You and Someday.

We need 20th anniversary Body Language on streaming with all bonus tracks, also demos, b-sides and vinyl, ok thanks :WAP:

4 hours ago, Aidan. said:

A picture was posted today of her with Andrew Taylor-Parr, director of visual image for Comme Des Garcons, a fashion label, and Katerina Jebb. It's unsure if it's new or old cause it looks like she was shooting with Katerina in Paris a couple months back. But she is rumored to be in Paris right now and it's also rumored that Katerina is doing the album photoshoot. Latest is that the album isn't coming as soon as expected, nor a single, but I wonder what she's up to

OMG! I can't wait any longer for KM16. I need her to say something (no pun intended) 

spacer.png

15 hours ago, Aidan. said:

A picture was posted today of her with Andrew Taylor-Parr, director of visual image for Comme Des Garcons, a fashion label, and Katerina Jebb. It's unsure if it's new or old cause it looks like she was shooting with Katerina in Paris a couple months back. But she is rumored to be in Paris right now and it's also rumored that Katerina is doing the album photoshoot. Latest is that the album isn't coming as soon as expected, nor a single, but I wonder what she's up to

So excited!

Katerina Jebb, Comme Des Garçons, James Ford, electro-pop, Slow, Tove Lo-inspired... Don't get me wrong, I'm fine with her taking her time to perfect everything, but this wait and all this teasing is killing me :jonny:

4 hours ago, ATWK said:

Katerina Jebb, Comme Des Garçons, James Ford, electro-pop, Slow, Tove Lo-inspired... Don't get me wrong, I'm fine with her taking her time to perfect everything, but this wait and all this teasing is killing me :jonny:

I have a feeling that this will blow even Disco out of the water, everything seems to be going well thus far.

This might be the best she (or any pop girl for that matter) has ever looked, just wow. The charisma is off the charts too and her rapping the Shocked verse over the BTDYK instrumental? One of her best performances :clap3:

mUebx5T.gif

Kylie is still at it

2 minutes ago, Elvenpath said:

Kylie is still at it

Purple Disco Machine? Whew, this could be good :WAP:

2 hours ago, ATWK said:

Purple Disco Machine? Whew, this could be good :WAP:

I know. :duca: I hope this doesn't mean we won't get any new material for the pride performance though.

I think it’s an old picture tbh, she teased like this before Say Something. 

The bops and bangers she’ll make with PDM though :WAP:

13 minutes ago, bitchfit said:

The bops and bangers she’ll make with PDM though :WAP:

Kylie getting her own Exotica (title track), I used to pray for times like these :WAP:

2 minutes ago, ATWK said:

Kylie getting her own Exotica (title track), I used to pray for times like these :WAP:

Omg don’t :WAP:

This house-pop masterpiece :jonny: That stomping intro that drags everyone to the dancefloor :WAP:

I need someone to SEE THE VISION and do a mashup of this and Bey's Alien Superstar, I just know it'd slap :jonnycat:

58 minutes ago, ATWK said:

Not us being robbed of a Kylie-Ariana interaction

V7Qw8q5.gif

I hate it here.

V7Qw8q5.gif

She sounds so angelic here, how did I not know this existed till like yesterday?

1 hour ago, ATWK said:

Not us being robbed of a Kylie-Ariana interaction

V7Qw8q5.gif

NOOO not my two favs coming so close

V7Qw8q5.gif

Just now, raven said:

NOOO not my two favs coming so close

V7Qw8q5.gif

Frankie was on a mission to educate the youth omg

V7Qw8q5.gif

7 minutes ago, ATWK said:

Frankie was on a mission to educate the youth omg

V7Qw8q5.gif

I've never said anything bad about Frankie, Frankie is my friend

V7Qw8q5.gif

Going through old SayHey threads and I found out that apparently Kylie was invited by Taylor to perform with her on the Australian leg of the 1989 World Tour (likely the Sydney show that was recorded for the tour movie) and Kylie passed on it :biblio: What a wasted opportunity, 2014-16 era Kylie was so stupid. I'm so sad I didn't get to see possible interaction between two of my faves.

Edited by ithinkheknowsoutsold

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.