• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom

• Vixen Eyes

• SmittenCake

• CroNich

Oh I am SO ready for July 3rd. I hope I can get tickets in two days when I get paid 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

• Like 1

the power of three letters :jonny6: tweet is doing NUMBERS

• Like 3

:bibliahh:

• Haha 2

Im sorry but Katy rats is 💀💀

• Haha 2

Now imagine if she finally drops Delusional  

w8oKbUb.gif

• Like 3

12 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

Now imagine if she finally drops Delusional  

w8oKbUb.gif

we need SOMETHING pls Kesha. its the right time for it too :cries:

• Like 1

i'm praying.m4a that twitter rallies behind her and shows her a lot of support next era whenever that will be... feels like it's been teased forever

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, ainadalkaz said:

i'm praying.m4a that twitter rallies behind her and shows her a lot of support next era whenever that will be... feels like it's been teased forever

im (delusional.mp3) that we're getting Freedom/Mother/whatever song it is she performed at WeHo Pride before the July performances. she cant be holding off on releasing something for this long :cries2:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

im (delusional.mp3) that we're getting Freedom/Mother/whatever song it is she performed at WeHo Pride before the July performances. she cant be holding off on releasing something for this long :cries2:

we need... something. i remember being hyped that she'll at least announce it over easter, that was almost 3 months ago atp and still nothing :rip:

part of me wants to believe that she waited to "stir the pot a bit", because she def knew about the katy stuff, but that's a stretch as i assume she's just happy all the dr puke stuff is behind her after the settlement.

i hope the "date on her calendar" is sooner rather than later. like gurl the fact that her lol tweet has over 9m views is sending me :rip: she should strike while the iron is hot and ride off of it if she can

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, ainadalkaz said:

we need... something. i remember being hyped that she'll at least announce it over easter, that was almost 3 months ago atp and still nothing :rip:

part of me wants to believe that she waited to "stir the pot a bit", because she def knew about the katy stuff, but that's a stretch as i assume she's just happy all the dr puke stuff is behind her after the settlement.

i hope the "date on her calendar" is sooner rather than later. like gurl the fact that her lol tweet has over 9m views is sending me :rip: she should strike while the iron is hot and ride off of it if she can

Kesha to Katy:

Baby, you're delusional
Thinking you can never find
Something that's as beautiful
Someone with a love like mine
I'm sick of the fightin', sick of the climbin'
I ******* hate this town
Baby, you're delusional
Thinking you can't find something better now

crazy ratio

• Like 2

I'm tired of seeing that disgusting member constantly making disparaging and abhorrent remarks about Kesha and her situation. I've officially sent a Help Request to permaban the member or at the very least keep an eye on them. Let's hope these mods have some morals

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

somebody recently posted a list of song titles claiming to be unleaked songs onto a leaks/downloads site :gaycat3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.