• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom

• Vixen Eyes

• SmittenCake

• CroNich

1 hour ago, SmittenCake said:

fabulous for a throwback 

Nowhere on the post did it mention satanic but nevertheless, she is an icon.

7 hours ago, Vixen Eyes said:

Nowhere on the post did it mention satanic but nevertheless, she is an icon.

Are we seeing the same post because it's literally calling her out for doing satanic rituals

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

BACK from the Madonna concert 

and miss Kesha needs to take notes. Not by having a high budget stage or multiple costume changes

but by having CHAIRS at her shows coz I will never forget the pain of STANDING for what felt like FOREVER waiting for the opening act to finish + waiting for Kesh. Lana did the same thing. 

61TyN40.gif

Edited by SmittenCake
  • Haha 3

Managed to follow the iiswhoiis account before she went private

61TyN40.gif

• Like 2

13 hours ago, keshasfillers said:

Are we seeing the same post because it's literally calling her out for doing satanic rituals

i wasnt looking at the screenshot on her instagram when i posted that lol i was just looking at the tweet i was quoting

Edited by AlbertoBouvier
double posted due to tech issues
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

Managed to follow the iiswhoiis account before she went private

61TyN40.gif

even if it gets private you get accepted xD it's just marketing. I entered before she opened it the first time. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, AlbertoBouvier said:

I KNOW THAT'S ******* RIGHT

• Like 1

Even tho Tila Tequila is a literal Nazi, who can deny her bops? Kesha NEEDS to utilize her old music and steal these scrapped LQ songs!

61TyN40.gif

• Confused 1

61TyN40.gif

KESHA GET UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jonny5:

this ***** really had some good music. i obsess w her once every 2 years 

On 4/8/2024 at 9:30 AM, Alaska. said:

Wait

bCjCvmw.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

How come I had never seen this performance before. It's truly amazing!

• Like 3

9 hours ago, AlbertoBouvier said:

How come I had never seen this performance before. It's truly amazing!

as much as i love all of her performances, i HATE the censored lyrics smh

• Like 1

Anyone else getting weird vibes about how much her and Paris were together at Coachella? Like Paris is pretty well known to be associated with Kim Petras and Luke. Just so random and confusing :psyduck: 

Spoiler

I do like that this combined with the Kesha brat cover on Charli's truck thing likely has Kim seething right now. 

Edited by samuel656
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, samuel656 said:

Anyone else getting weird vibes about how much her and Paris were together at Coachella? Like Paris is pretty well known to be associated with Kim Petras and Luke. Just so random and confusing :psyduck: 

To be fair, Kesha and Paris go way back…ever since Kesha became an adult (Kesha's appearance on The Simple Life in 2005, her background vocals on Nothing In This World in 2006, the unreleased song Paris Hilton's Closet). Realistically, Kesha probably 1) either isn't aware of Paris's associations with the other two, 2) doesn't mind it anymore now that she is completely free or 3) talked it out with Paris in private.

Edited by TomTom
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, TomTom said:

To be fair, Kesha and Paris go way back…ever since Kesha became an adult (Kesha's appearance on The Simple Life in 2005, her background vocals on Nothing In This World in 2006, the unreleased song Paris Hilton's Closet). Realistically, Kesha probably 1) either isn't aware of Paris's associations with the other two, 2) doesn't mind it anymore now that she is completely free or 3) talked it out with Paris in private.

I just hope she knows about it. Paris has been given me shady vibes past 2-3 years. She went to Britney's wedding and pretended to be a good friend publicly around that time also when Britney was everywhere in the media due to the court case.  But then still has ties with Meghan Trainor and the Kardashians still, who are both heavily involved with Lou Taylor and then Kim and Luke for example. Like she just gives me backstabbing/fake vibes to me I guess.

Edited by samuel656
  • Like 3

I mean... it's Paris Hilton. She has always been a leech. Of course she doesn't really care about Kesha and I don't see them being close friends at all. I think they just bump into each other sometimes (I guess now more than ever since K got close to Kyle Richards, Paris' aunt) and Paris makes sure to post about it bc she's always looking for an "iconic moment" lol

They looked like they were having fun though! And either Kesha knows about her associations and doesn't care... or she doesn't care enough about her to know about it. :gaycat5:

• Like 4

20 hours ago, TomTom said:

Hold up, Kesha has background vocals on Nothing In This World?!

Fill me in sis :jonny:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Crazy kid said:

Fill me in sis :jonny:

You didn't know? You can hear her all over the chorus, actually.

• Like 1

they really had my sister out there dancing and posing on top of a TOILET SEAT :jonnycat: for her LIFE

kind of iconic but also kind of insane looking back 

I wonder how many times she fell, lol

Edited by youmustbeupgraded
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.