Kesha

TomTom

Oh I like it like that
Keep working that back
I don't know how to act
Slow motion for me Slow motion for me
Slow motion for me
Move it slow motion for me

OOoooooo I feel like a Y2K prostitute listening to this bop. Which has me thinking...we need an Ayesha Erotica collab! something really slutty, trashy and fun!

s8f983R.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom

• Vixen Eyes

• SmittenCake

• CroNich

This song reminds me of when I had a major crush on my Math teacher in high school and I gave him so many signals that I wanted him destroy my @$$ but it just never clicked to him

also had this substitute teacher in grade 6 I had a crush on hardcore. He was Asian, with the cutest freckles, likely around 25 years old at that time, sporting orange hair and big teeth. During an outdoor field trip, I partnered with him in a canoe as we explored rivers and springs. My intrusive thoughts made me touch his crotch by accident and I can remember the weight of his c0ck head rubbing against my finger but he was too busy paddling to notice anything (water was being splashed on us, ppl screaming, etc)

Pxv2n0j.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Another viral Kesha tweet.

4ihtPHA.gif

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Another viral Kesha tweet.

Thanks!

8 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

ALCHEMY of pop!? ooo she's entering her TEACHER era. Someone who's located in California should sneak into the class she'll be teaching. 

Serving an upgraded version of this :clap3:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

https://twitter.com/KeshaRose/status/1745925505876897839

ALCHEMY of pop!? ooo she's entering her TEACHER era. Someone who's located in California should sneak into the class she'll be teaching. 

xJKcLG9.gif

she deleted her tweet???????? :cries2:

2 hours ago, Vixen Eyes said:

she deleted her tweet???????? :cries2:

It‘s still there :rip:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, TomTom said:

It‘s still there :rip:

DMRKqC6.jpg

2 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

DMRKqC6.jpg

Really don’t know why it‘s not there for you, for me it is :michael:

1 hour ago, TomTom said:

Really don’t know why it‘s not there for you, for me it is :michael:

ive also seen a lot of accounts not showing any new tweets after 2019 or 2020. is it cos i dont have a twitter account?

On 1/13/2024 at 11:21 PM, Vixen Eyes said:

ive also seen a lot of accounts not showing any new tweets after 2019 or 2020. is it cos i dont have a twitter account?

Yep, you have to be logged in to see recent tweets.

Edited by Recycled stardust
  • Like 1

Have y’all been hearing the random snippets that have leaked?? There’s the shopping one, the one she did in the ski mask and a more upbeat dance one but I can’t really hear what’s she saying.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, CroNich said:

Have y’all been hearing the random snippets that have leaked?? There’s the shopping one, the one she did in the ski mask and a more upbeat dance one but I can’t really hear what’s she saying.

shopping leaked in full

theres two other snippets that leaked before that too, one possibly Give Me a Reason

6 hours ago, Vixen Eyes said:

shopping leaked in full

theres two other snippets that leaked before that too, one possibly Give Me a Reason

Oh werk. I like the sound of it. The chorus needs some work/a lot of remastering/more production etc but I love the vocal layering in the verses and pre-chorus. She sounds gorgeous. 

The dance track sounds really cool! Definitely a step in the right direction if she does end up going back down that route.

Where are y’all getting the tea on these leaks? Twitter or the discord or something? 

• Like 2

Oop another hit tweet!

• Like 1

Shopping is one of the most sonically offensive things I’ve ever heard :skull: 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, CroNich said:

Oh werk. I like the sound of it. The chorus needs some work/a lot of remastering/more production etc but I love the vocal layering in the verses and pre-chorus. She sounds gorgeous. 

The dance track sounds really cool! Definitely a step in the right direction if she does end up going back down that route.

Where are y’all getting the tea on these leaks? Twitter or the discord or something? 

idk if we can share names of sites where (illegal) downloads are but ill just say that the name rhymes with debris.morgue

i absolutely would scream-sing these songs any day ever

kinda random but Dirty Love (Solo Version is kinda her best song the growls suit her so much

• Like 2

3 hours ago, bumpah said:

kinda random but Dirty Love (Solo Version is kinda her best song the growls suit her so much

this is why im very desperate for more hard rock or some kind of heavy metal from her. the growl in that song just hits my soul's G-spot perfectly. i need more. i need an album's worth. maybe three albums worth.

15 hours ago, Vixen Eyes said:

idk if we can share names of sites where (illegal) downloads are but ill just say that the name rhymes with debris.morgue

i absolutely would scream-sing these songs any day ever

can you PM the name? or someone? pls? i’m not good with rhymes 🥺 on top of that English is not my first language lol

hmm found out Madonna is going to have SEATS for her tour (which I will be going to)

SEATS would have been nice for when I saw K$ coz even today i think about how in pain i was standing and then listening to the opening act...lawd

yKW73pN.png

• Haha 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.