• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom

• Vixen Eyes

• SmittenCake

• CroNich

ETA included in NYT‘s “13 Songs We (Nearly) Missed in 2023“:

Kesha, ‘Eat the Acid’

Kesha set aside her pop and rock reflexes for the somber “Eat the Acid” from her 2023 album, “Gag Order.” She sings about indelible drug revelations and warns, “You don’t wanna be changed/like it changed me.” With stark keyboard drones, a cappella moments, processed vocals and distant, ethereal harmonies, Kesha pushes toward the experimental realms of songwriters like Julia Holter and Björk. PARELES

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/12/22/arts/music/playlist-ryan-gosling-central-cee.html

Edited by TomTom
  • Like 4

someone needs to leak any of these tracks PLEASE, im not picky

Acklin Road | pre fame track
Angel | snippet
Back to You | rumoured
Bad ***** | Peg Parnevik track, unknown if Kesha has a vocal part or demo
Bad Girls Club | registered to BMI twice
Beach Boys | Lipsha track
Best Day (non-remix version) | im personally convinced since she released an "Angry Birds 2 remix" as a single, there has to be a non-remix version
Best Ink | registered to BMI
Bite Your Tongue | found in a list of titles (idk where) all written/produced with Michèle Vice-Maslin, might be an alt title for Kiss Kiss Hug Hug
Blackout | Pixie Lott track, predicted have a guide/vocal demo by Kesha
Brutus | acapella performed on Kesha: My Crazy Beautiful Life. may not be a full song
Bury Me in Gucci | confirmed by Kesha herself in an interview with People in June 2023
Can You Pay Me? | not sure where i got this title from
Champion | not sure where i got this title from
Change is Coming | snippet
Cougars | written for Dirt Nasty and Bonnie McKee, unknown if Kesha has a demo
Creepy Slow | rumoured
Darko | registered to ACE
Dysfunctional | written for Pixie Lott, unknown if Kesha has a demo
Freak | registered to BMI
FRESH | rumoured
FU Gary | registered to BMI
Futuristic Sex Toys | Lipsha track
Get at You | rumoured
Give Me a Reason | recent snippet leak
The Grey | mentioned in a podcast, info
Kissed That Boy | found in a list of titles (idk where) all written/produced with Michèle Vice-Maslin, might be an alt title for A Bad Girl's Lament
Last One | written for Stereo Jane, unknown if Kesha has a demo
Like Lightning | features Dawin, unknown if Kesha has vocals in the track or if there's a demo
Lions & Tigers | semi unleaked title, cant find the full list but there was a small list of unleaked songs floating around before the recent kesha mass
Love into the Light (piano demo) | performed on Kesha: My Crazy Beautiful Life
Love Triangle | registered to BMI
Machine Gun Love | Performed live Warrior Tour
My **** | rumoured
My Super Sweet 16 | registered to BMI
Not Obsessed | registered to BMI
Nothing's Permanent | found in a list of titles (idk where) all written/produced with Michèle Vice-Maslin, might be an alt title for Styrofoam
Now That's What I Call Polka | written for Weird Al Yankovic, unknown if Kesha has a vocal part or demo
Okay | registered
Party Jam | info
Player Style | registered to BMI
Polka Face | written for Weird Al Yankovic, unknown if Kesha has a vocal part or demo
Post 100 Pics | feat. Blasco Says & Briaiah
Powerful | Lipsha track
Reaper Dance aka Reaper Music | registered to BMI v1 / registered to BMI v2 may be two different titles for the same song or two different tracks
The Reckoning | mentioned in an interview with NYLON
Red Lipstick (mix 3) | not sure if its leaked or not, i havent been able to find it
Rhymebook | rumoured
Sharks | snippet
Simple Man | not sure where i got this title tbh
Skeleton | acapella performed on Kesha: My Crazy Beautiful Life
Slumber Party | we had an untitled snippet for a WHILE and recently it's been reposted in dbree under "Slumber Party (2009)"
Smoker's Room | registered to BMI, co-written with Pitbull
Stay Gold | info, theres at least two different versions going around. supposedly this snippet Kesha posted to twitter is one of them. another version supposedly features someone (deleted snippet link)
Stay Young | acapella posted to Instagram in 2015
Tangy | registered to BMI
Teen Cribs | registered to BMI
That ***** | cant find the source but its 1 of 3 tracks rumoured to be on High Road deluxe, more likely fake
The Time of Our Lives | written for Miley Cyrus, unknown if Kesha has a demo
Till the World Ends | written for Britney Spears, unknown if Kesha has a demo
Typical Guy | appeared on one of two demo CDs from 2004
U Suck Ass | mentioned in an MTV interview
Unfiltered | found in a list of titles (idk where) all written/produced with Michèle Vice-Maslin, might be an alt title for Uncensored
What Am I Gonna Do | found in a list of titles (idk where) all written/produced with Michèle Vice-Maslin, might be an alt title for Freak or is some other unleaked song
What's Right for You | registered to BMI
What's This All About | found in a list of titles (idk where) all written/produced with Michèle Vice-Maslin, might be an alt title for You're Freaking Me Out
Who Do U Think U Are | found in a list of titles (idk where) all written/produced with Michèle Vice-Maslin, might be an alt title for Stuck Up Little *******
You ****** with the Wrong ***** | piano acapella performed on Kesha: My Crazy Beautiful Life
2012 (You Must be Upgraded) (demo) | likely a Lipsha track, later released on an album by The Flaming Lips
!! Pelican | registered

• Like 1

Kesha should finally release Lipsha! Or maybe even a 25-30 album of re-recorded demos? (Kesha’s Version)  [from the vault]

Edited by Sam96
  • Like 1

KESHAS DEBUTS MUSLIM ERA 

GCKZ3U-WMAAbubR?format=jpg&name=large

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SmittenCake said:

KESHAS DEBUTS MUSLIM ERA 

GCKZ3U-WMAAbubR?format=jpg&name=large

How is wearing a hoodie her Muslim era?

23 hours ago, Vixen Eyes said:

How is wearing a hoodie her Muslim era?

FZmFU5W.gif

• Haha 1

There's a very interesting forthcoming law journal article by a constitutional lawyer that includes an interesting discussion of Kesha and Dr. Luke (written after the settlement).

On page 19-24, it talks about how many of the contractual court decisions Kesha had to face violate basic principles of common law and are based on an implicit conflation of property rights and contractual rights that ultimately led to Kesha being treated like Dr. Luke's slave:

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=4493368

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, TomTom said:

Kesha's day-to-day manager Frances has changed her profile from "Day to Day Manager - Kesha" to just "Day to Day Manager".

Seems like she's really cut all ties with Vector already.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/francesbowdery/

oprah-well-hello-lets-celebrate-that.gif

HMH included in PAPER Magazine‘s “Favorite Songs of 2023“:

"Hate Me Harder" - Kesha

After a tumultuous public campaign defending herself against her alleged abuser and the general public trivializing her testimony, this song feels like well-rounded permission for this chapter to close. Kesha's entire identity changed and became up for debate, and "Hate Me Harder" is a confession of how futile damage control is at this point — but how liberating letting that go can be.

— Alaska Riley, Social Editor

https://www.papermag.com/paper-favorite-songs-of-2023

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 12/23/2023 at 11:25 PM, Sam96 said:

Kesha should finally release Lipsha! Or maybe even a 25-30 album of re-recorded demos? (Kesha’s Version)  [from the vault]

We will never hear those songs, unfortunately. She can't do a Kesha's version, either. 

Luke/his companies own literally everything created during their contract. He has final say on how anything could be released from "the vault" or re-released (Kesha's version) during her contract. 

There could maybe be a case for her Warner demos but at that point I think she'd just prefer not to release them entirely.

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, gettsleazy said:

We will never hear those songs, unfortunately. She can't do a Kesha's version, either. 

Luke/his companies own literally everything created during their contract. He has final say on how anything could be released from "the vault" or re-released (Kesha's version) during her contract. 

There could maybe be a case for her Warner demos but at that point I think she'd just prefer not to release them entirely.

so... who wants to help plot it's death? :santa:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

• Like 3

8 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

Can’t lie and say I’m not a little disappointed it’s more ballads :noparty: I’d be here for a final era of made for streaming bops but I guess that’s the stan goggles talking 

16 minutes ago, keshasfillers said:

I thought she was working with Madison love and was about to end Ava max and slayyter? :psyduck:

She’s coming for Lana’s gig it seems.

Edited by bearman
  • Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.