Katy Perry

WalkingOnCharts

SHe would smash early 2000 pop sound. It fits into this astetic. Imagine Whole again by Katy MF Perry, or out of reach (Gabrielle) 

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thismoment

• Tistotal

• justlore

• XxxKatyCatxxX

11 hours ago, Habibro said:

Can someone fill me on the rumor that she’s releasing next month? Who started it 

This Twitter account 

FsZHJ80akAEXMZQ?format=jpg&name=4096x409

HELLO :jonny6: Her new stylist is definitely a keeper

Edited by Dark Miracles

Play is such a great show, I wish she would bring this concept on a quick world tour. Sadly I can't afford to travel to Vegas.

Ugh, I still regret never seeing her live, I was broke during Witness: The Tour. :frown:

That was a classic album btw.

Smile on the other hand really adds nothing to her discography. Teary Eyes is beautiful though.

Actually it was Katy's team that scrapped the Diddy collab because of a lot of allegations coming out about Diddy around that time. Also no Smile video was filmed in 2019, 2020 is the only one

3 hours ago, KatyPerryStan123 said:

Actually it was Katy's team that scrapped the Diddy collab because of a lot of allegations coming out about Diddy around that time. Also no Smile video was filmed in 2019, 2020 is the only one

They filmed the video,  the original version was ready to be released , it was also printed on vinyl dics :chick3:

I'm Still Breathing +1.691 [+31.4%] / biggest update of the year

nene-leakes-nene-leakes-run.gif

12 hours ago, SalvoPK said:

I'm Still Breathing +1.691 [+31.4%] / biggest update of the year

nene-leakes-nene-leakes-run.gif

:msmarvel:

23 hours ago, znake said:

They filmed the video,  the original version was ready to be released , it was also printed on vinyl dics :chick3:

Are you sure about that? 

I remember some CP pics were saved as "Smile [something]". We can surely say CP is from the NRO-Harleys-ST time, but not really sure about Smile?

Also the video was never filmed, or at least I never knew about that.

I lowkey agree Diddy version is better than the final version (the snippet leaked was literally this is how we slay 2.0)

How y'all coming along on your summer bodies to make this go viral on tiktok with some hole videos in a few months?

On 3/29/2023 at 1:32 PM, Dark Miracles said:

FsZHJ80akAEXMZQ?format=jpg&name=4096x409

HELLO :jonny6: Her new stylist is definitely a keeper

she is so effortlessly gorgeous and i didn't know that she has a new stylist? whoever they are please keep working with her lol

also whatever happened to the second zedd collab that we were suppose to get? any news on her putting out music soon?

On 3/29/2023 at 2:42 PM, Breakdown said:

Play is such a great show, I wish she would bring this concept on a quick world tour. Sadly I can't afford to travel to Vegas.

Ugh, I still regret never seeing her live, I was broke during Witness: The Tour. :frown:

That was a classic album btw.

Smile on the other hand really adds nothing to her discography. Teary Eyes is beautiful though.

i need to see her on tour! witness was a hot mess of an album. outside of the singles i love deja vu, roulette and bigger than me. everything else just didn't land for me unfortunately. she needs to grace us with having milk milk lemonade, immortal flame, high on your supply on all streaming services asap. smile was honestly a return to form after witness for me to be honest. never really over, cry about it later, tucked and harley's in hawaii are sublime! sucks that we were cheated out of getting teary eyes featuring dua lipa. her rain on me :chick3: or putting energy and featuring drake on a verse would've been perfect

On 3/29/2023 at 6:56 AM, hummingbird12 said:

SHe would smash early 2000 pop sound. It fits into this astetic. Imagine Whole again by Katy MF Perry, or out of reach (Gabrielle) 

she needs to link up with calvin harris and serve us her own miracle and give 90s house trance bop asap sonically i want her to go all out and give us something like rina's hold the girl. i can picture katy slaying something like catch me in the air. teenage dream was an album to capsulated a certain point in time for everyone in their youth. i feel like she can recreate that by either going with an album full of 2000s movie soundtrack type of songs that you'd here as the theme or end credits, 2000s poprock like her debut or go full out with a dance album and serve us more WHEN I'M GONE and give us those doja cat and blackpink collabs. don't know the odds of her getting a rih, tay or gaga collab at this point in her career but a fan can dream lol

17 minutes ago, justlore said:

She’s coming :jonny5:

It’s been 84 years …

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.