Katy Perry

WalkingOnCharts

Small Bomb:wave:probably has the worst daily streams of all her official singles, deservedly so:clap3:

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thismoment

• Tistotal

• justlore

• XxxKatyCatxxX

21 hours ago, justlore said:

this song… she kinda served here…

I’m still angry Diddy cancel his verse last minute, it would have smashed , they already had recorded the video before she was pregnant :weeps:

I didn't expect her to pop up on Chris Olsen's Tiktok account :jonny:

Is she actually coming this time? :jonny:

12 hours ago, znake said:

I’m still angry Diddy cancel his verse last minute, it would have smashed , they already had recorded the video before she was pregnant :weeps:

I remember Mr.S teasing Smile back in like September 2019 so you’re right, there probably was a rollout and video planned.

if I remember correctly Smile was one of the songs Katy played for radio hosts when NRO was chosen to come out 

7 hours ago, Habibro said:

I remember Mr.S teasing Smile back in like September 2019 so you’re right, there probably was a rollout and video planned.

if I remember correctly Smile was one of the songs Katy played for radio hosts when NRO was chosen to come out 

:'(

I want Katy to give us edgier music-visuals-style next cause i want people to respect her more as an artist but if u want me to be honest i love her colorful and camp visuals. I wouldnt mind another album like Smile-Teenage Dream-Prism. I love cutesy katy :gaycat4: I just hope the next album is longer. Smile was too short.

On 3/27/2023 at 10:35 AM, znake said:

Wait what I didn’t know this :o

Why did he cancel? Was there drama? 
The fact we could have gotten a better video than what we got :rip:

3 hours ago, Piethro said:

Mother wasting beauty , i hate her 

23 minutes ago, Iaintsorry said:

Wait what I didn’t know this :o

Why did he cancel? Was there drama? 
The fact we could have gotten a better video than what we got :rip:

Yes, too bad original single vas canceled, im sure it would have smashed  , California Gurls 2.0 :weeps:

On 3/27/2023 at 7:35 PM, znake said:

The solo version is much better, Diddy's verse added nothing to the song.

Did we ever find out why Diddy canceled his appearance on the song?

3 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

The solo version is much better, Diddy's verse added nothing to the song.

Solo version feels incomplete :coffee2: 

diddy would have helped her to smash 

3 minutes ago, schnetzka said:

Did we ever find out why Diddy canceled his appearance on the song?

He asked to cancel because the Black Lives Matter movement was everywhere 

Do we think HiH has the potential to become one of Katy's classics in the future? Even though it charted nowhere its streams are showing amazing longevity.

Also this might be unpopular but I don't want any new music unless it's coming from an album. No soundtracks, no droplets, if Katy is coming I want 100% of her and I want her to show the world she has a comeback in her

8 hours ago, justlore said:

mmmhh… the music….

This sounds like a smash :duca:

2 hours ago, Mordecai said:

Do we think HiH has the potential to become one of Katy's classics in the future? Even though it charted nowhere its streams are showing amazing longevity.

Also this might be unpopular but I don't want any new music unless it's coming from an album. No soundtracks, no droplets, if Katy is coming I want 100% of her and I want her to show the world she has a comeback in her

Not unpopular. I feel like the droplets and one off singles get minimal promotion and I don’t want some weird rollout like smile. 

I want a full era again. Singles, album announcement, performances looks, something akin to TD prism and even witness (not the drama just the rollout commitment) 

Can someone fill me on the rumor that she’s releasing next month? Who started it 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.