• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thismoment

• Tistotal

• justlore

• XxxKatyCatxxX

hi friends :)

been a long time lurker here, thought it would be appropriate for my first post to be in this (dead) base hehe

7 hours ago, Mordecai said:

been a long time lurker here, thought it would be appropriate for my first post to be in this (dead) base hehe

Welcome :hughard:

This lazy girl , I hate her :coffee2:

20 hours ago, spree said:

she needs to do music now.  She can do side projects after she hits 40.

Right? I hope she's looking at all the artists of her era like Nicki, Miley and Meghan Trainor (hell even Beyonce) and the resurgences they're having and seeing that she definitely has a comeback in her. The stars need to be aligned but if she pulls out all the stops, puts the clownery (both literally and figuratively lol) away and releases a cohesive and well rounded project, she can do it.

Obviously taking this with a grain of salt (can’t find that interview anywhere) BUT if it’s a rework of the 2009 song Katy co-wrote its promising for the album:

1 hour ago, PopKills said:

Obviously taking this with a grain of salt (can’t find that interview anywhere) BUT if it’s a rework of the 2009 song Katy co-wrote its promising for the album:

the interview is real but i refuse to believe that she’d actually re-record 2009 songs for her new album. if it’s a rework then it must be for one of her side projects.. hopefully

5 hours ago, thismoment said:

the interview is real but i refuse to believe that she’d actually re-record 2009 songs for her new album. if it’s a rework then it must be for one of her side projects.. hopefully

I really like the melody like it’s giving Hot N Cold but I’d need the production and lyrics to be reworked a LOT if it’s going to be used for anything. 

4 hours ago, PopKills said:

I really like the melody like it’s giving Hot N Cold but I’d need the production and lyrics to be reworked a LOT if it’s going to be used for anything. 

if she’s gonna rework a song then she should do it for milk milk lemonade, an instant viral tiktok smash like did somebody say (just eat)  :jonnycat:

4 minutes ago, thismoment said:

if she’s gonna rework a song then she should do it for milk milk lemonade, an instant viral tiktok smash like did somebody say (just eat)  :jonnycat:

Your spill :jonny:

4 minutes ago, thismoment said:

Your spill :jonny:

On 1/25/2023 at 12:40 AM, Mordecai said:

Welcome to the grave  base:heart:

15 hours ago, Mordecai said:

Right? I hope she's looking at all the artists of her era like Nicki, Miley and Meghan Trainor (hell even Beyonce) and the resurgences they're having and seeing that she definitely has a comeback in her. The stars need to be aligned but if she pulls out all the stops, puts the clownery (both literally and figuratively lol) away and releases a cohesive and well rounded project, she can do it.

I bet she will release another album full of unreleased songs from Teenage Dream and PRISM ala Smile :rip: I'm tired of ha

9 hours ago, Witnessuss said:

I bet she will release another album full of unreleased songs from Teenage Dream and PRISM ala Smile :rip: I'm tired of ha

Even worse, she tries to chase a tiktok hit and fails miserably :gaycat6:

On 1/25/2023 at 4:47 PM, thismoment said:

19 hours ago, PopKills said:

It’s obvi for her rumored song for the Barbie movie soundtrack :eli:

Spoiler

Actually with the right reworking that would kind of eat BUT I DIGRESS

I think her other albums streams would benefit from a new album too.

19 hours ago, Dark Miracles said:

Feels only 20M left to 1B

katy-perry-ice-cream.gif

beating the “her lAsT hiT wAs iN 2014” allegations :clap3:

This should have been a music video look :jonny5: Otherwordly beauty

Is this account reliable? Because everyone on Twitter are buying it :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, manuelalex9810 said:

Is this account reliable? Because everyone on Twitter are buying it :deadbanana4:

No idea but I fear this is setting her up. :deadbanana4: She did stan Renaissance tho, so who knows 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.