Katy Perry

WalkingOnCharts

I love Witness (song) but the final version was a downgrade from the demo.

1. It is TOO polished for a song that benefitted from being 'different' & raw. 
2. More echo in the demo elevated the song. 

3. Finished verses are good, she could've still kept the demo with the finished verses. 
4. Bridge could've been better. 
5. I liked the male voice (whoever it was) singing the pre chorus over Katy herself. It sounded more "powerful". 

Also, For that male part if she didn't stick with the original male voice, who could've fit that part? I'm thinking Khalid or Frank Ocean. That would've been a gag. 

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thismoment

• Tistotal

• justlore

• SalvoPK

8 hours ago, Cheap Thrills 9.0 said:

this one?

YES OMG thank you so much I thought it sounded better 😭😭

Okay but Roar getting updated to 15x platinum :deadbanana2: an absolute monster of a track

I wonder where Firework is

1 hour ago, Sadie Saxton said:

Okay but Roar getting updated to 15x platinum :deadbanana2: an absolute monster of a track

I wonder where Firework is

Firework is 14X eligible, it's nearing 15X rn... The 4th of July boost will fasten things up. However I'm not sure when Capitol will update it tho... Like they could do it when they update Hot N Cold and Last Friday Night as diamond. I kissed a girl is close to diamond so I'm excited 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Katycat said:

Firework is 14X eligible, it's nearing 15X rn... The 4th of July boost will fasten things up. However I'm not sure when Capitol will update it tho... Like they could do it when they update Hot N Cold and Last Friday Night as diamond. I kissed a girl is close to diamond so I'm excited 

Watch them certify it again a week before the album drops – 4 diamond awards for: Firework (15x), LFN, HNC, & IKAG.

Edited by Reb'l Rêveur

Does anyone have the full PRISM album photoshoot in ultra HQ? I need it to make some edits. Thanks!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.