Katy Perry

WalkingOnCharts

Do you think she will be allowed to release the album if Woman's World is not a big hit?

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thismoment

• Tistotal

• justlore

• SalvoPK

13 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

Do you think she will be allowed to release the album if Woman's World is not a big hit?

gimme gimme will be her About that time

6 hours ago, justlore said:

gimme gimme will be her About that time

is that song really good? It's hard to believe the best she has is woman's world

Cats, don't waste your time and energy with those "moralists." They say they hate Luke, yet they stream his music. They say they stand with the glitter lady, yet they listen to very questionable artists. In the old TRL "Stand Your Ground" threads is full with their "morals." And with the moderators here, they are so nice and cute, but on Discord they trash them all the time. Like, push the ignore and go do something for yourself; It's not that serious.

823977a081da486f39a5ea3e9d206697.gif

• Thanks 5

1 hour ago, Tistotal said:

is that song really good? It's hard to believe the best she has is woman's world

I think it so, according to that twitter account who spoiled everything weeks before the tracklist was leaked :lakitu:

9 hours ago, XxxKatyCatxxX said:

Cats, don't waste your time and energy with those "moralists." They say they hate Luke, yet they stream his music. They say they stand with the glitter lady, yet they listen to very questionable artists. In the old TRL "Stand Your Ground" threads is full with their "morals." And with the moderators here, they are so nice and cute, but on Discord they trash them all the time. Like, push the ignore and go do something for yourself; It's not that serious.

823977a081da486f39a5ea3e9d206697.gif

It's interesting to see most of those people act so passionately about the topic, but it was crickets from them when the cases were ongoing. :celestial5:

Edited by highwind44029
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Irrespective of whether or not Dr Luke is a proven abuser, Katy must have been aware of the backlash she would get and made a gamble that the GP would not care enough for it to impact sales. She is unfortunately desperate for a hit. I don't think the single based on what we have heard is worth that gamble, but maybe there are other bops in the album that we have to wait for.

As for the other stans coming for her, there may be a few that genuinely care but most of them are simply just hypocrites and only care because they can use it as a cudgel against Katy. The way they are reacting you'd think Katy herself SAed Kesha. It's best to ignore them.

In my opinion there are too many abusers in the pop industry and many complex reasons why artists might work with them that I try not to judge them too harshly, even if I am disappointed in them. I save all my energy for the actual abusers. Like if there were a thread on Dr Luke I would be ready to trash him on that.

• Like 1

Hi everyone! I'm new on atrl and I'm also a huge Katy fan for a long long time. Indeed I've decided to sign up in order to celebrate the new era, which I'm really excited about!

Ps: sorry for my English that may be incorrect at times cause it's not my native language, but I try my best!

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, FabForAThrowback said:

Hi everyone! I'm new on atrl and I'm also a huge Katy fan for a long long time. Indeed I've decided to sign up in order to celebrate the new era, which I'm really excited about!

Ps: sorry for my English that may be incorrect at times cause it's not my native language, but I try my best!

cant wait for the song :giraffe: 2 weeks left!

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, FabForAThrowback said:

Hi sis. Hope u have a nice time here. It can be scary as a non-native english speaker.
I was in that position some years ago :gaycat2:but dont worry. Everyone here is really nice. Yll learn how to surf the site.
Just dont get involved in any controversial thread. Theyre a trap and they get u banned
Just go for positivity and fun and lets talk about music and katy new record 
Nothing racist, transphobic, insensitive and yll be ok. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, FabForAThrowback said:

ur nickname kinda sent me ksasdsfk!!! its nice to have u with us :heart:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, XxxKatyCatxxX said:

Some of those members who are very anti-katy cause theyre "moralistic" :giraffe: i seen them defending authoritarian dictatorships in the civics space
So.....a lot of fake people with a facade

We kitties we are the real deal. We are only positivity and love :gaycat3:

#ThisIsAFreeNegativityZone
ed32e4a1606b7cca13311e4e0f451832.gif

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, justlore said:

ur nickname kinda sent me ksasdsfk!!! its nice to have u with us :heart:

I went for a katy's quote obv (so funny and so misunderstood as always, but we love her not-for-everyone irony):celestial:

8 hours ago, Tistotal said:

Yesterday Hackensack was played on the radio, ugh my queen

I listened to that on a whim earlier this weekend. UGH still waiting for that acoustic alberm, Miss Perry.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, highwind44029 said:

I listened to that on a whim earlier this weekend. UGH still waiting for that acoustic alberm, Miss Perry.

Beautiful song!

Okey yall this is completely random but I need a detective, I'm trying to search for an old snippet from kp4(witness) era, it was an instagram stories of katy in the studio, the song was instrumental and she put the 🌴 emoji in line like this 🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴 the snippet sounded good and it used to be in YT but I can't find it anymore please I'm kinda desperate so somebody has it or where I can find it 😭

53 minutes ago, DoublePistols said:

Okey yall this is completely random but I need a detective, I'm trying to search for an old snippet from kp4(witness) era, it was an instagram stories of katy in the studio, the song was instrumental and she put the 🌴 emoji in line like this 🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴 the snippet sounded good and it used to be in YT but I can't find it anymore please I'm kinda desperate so somebody has it or where I can find it 😭

That instrumental ended up being on Smile on the song Resillient

Are North Star and Boomerang recent leaks? I know they were intended for Prism originally.

is that CTTR 45k thread still available somewhere to read LOL kinda need those disco balls and trisha gifs to lighten up my day

50 minutes ago, hommefatale said:

is that CTTR 45k thread still available somewhere to read LOL kinda need those disco balls and trisha gifs to lighten up my day

Dw, the gifs are coming back soon in the Spotify thread in about 10 days 

:suburban:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.