Katy Perry

WalkingOnCharts

KatyPerryChina deleted the tweet, is it a lie or did they send it to delete?

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thismoment

• Tistotal

• justlore

• SalvoPK

24 minutes ago, Jarr1507 said:

KatyPerryChina deleted the tweet, is it a lie or did they send it to delete?

I wouldn't believe anything any of these twitter accounts say. They're all full of BS most of the time and like to start crap and hype people up for nothing.

Katy and/or her team hasn't even said anything so I don't know why people are getting excited cause of stupid fan accounts that know nothing.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

9 minutes ago, katymysassqueen said:

I wouldn't believe anything any of these twitter accounts say. They're all full of BS most of the time and like to start crap and hype people up for nothing.

Katy and/or her team hasn't even said anything so I don't know why people are getting excited cause of stupid fan accounts that know nothing.

It's crazy because this time it wasn't just one page, but many and they are very popular. Why would they do this?

it is truly a busy day to delete tweets :coffee2:

Do we have a countdown this time?

Wait so nothing is happening today? :monkey:

1 hour ago, TheGerm said:

Wait so nothing is happening today? :monkey:

Well  

:suburban:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Jarr1507 said:

It's crazy because this time it wasn't just one page, but many and they are very popular. Why would they do this?

Cause they liking making **** up all the time. They literally know nothing. 

Every time Katy changes her layout and profile pics on twitter, apple music/spotify and every where else, all these lame fan accounts assume she's gonna release stuff when clearly she isn't...yet!

• Thanks 1

Clowned by all these accounts again ugh :grump:

well, at this point we have to accept that she will only release the lead single in July and the album in September

Happy birthday Witness! 7 years ago you helped me through the most challenging times of my life.
Your sound and uniqueness will always hold a special place in my heart! :heart2:
Please give this magnificent album a listen!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 3

5 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

Happy birthday Witness! 7 years ago you helped me through the most challenging times of my life.
Your sound and uniqueness will always hold a special place in my heart! :heart2:

One of her best albums. :clap3:

11 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

Yes to every word. :clap3: It was such a huge event in my life during 2017, when I was tried to rediscover myself. 

I will nominate it as one of my favorite albums on ATRL Best Albums of All-Time rating.

i hope the rumor about her working with luke isn't true just because i don't see how that's gonna do anything for her other than give her bad publicity...others might be able to get away with it but people don't give katy the same pass as others

smile the album itself sounds like a luke produced album without luke being involved so what does he exactly bring to the table for her these days? i know their chemistry was great back then but that was more than a decade ago...there's no such thing as a pop formula for the charts compared to how it was back in the 2010's...i really hope she gets a hit this era, i'm rooting for her i can see her getting a top 10 single if everything goes well

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, heartbeats said:

i hope the rumor about her working with luke isn't true just because i don't see how that's gonna do anything for her other than give her bad publicity...others might be able to get away with it but people don't give katy the same pass as others

smile the album itself sounds like a luke produced album without luke being involved so what does he exactly bring to the table for her these days? i know their chemistry was great back then but that was more than a decade ago...there's no such thing as a pop formula for the charts compared to how it was back in the 2010's...i really hope she gets a hit this era, i'm rooting for her i can see her getting a top 10 single if everything goes well

Nobody outside of stan world knows or even care about Dr Luke. 

Bad album with cute songs, a horrible aesthetic and a cringe attitude. Worst managed era ever.

Posted (edited)

IMG-7414.webp

Still remember that fake Witness tracklist. :clap3:

And Smile too.

IMG-7415.jpg

Edited by Bends
  • Haha 6

Hi, i'm new here... where is the lead? :chick3:

• Haha 1

On 6/9/2024 at 6:31 PM, heartbeats said:

This is just not remotely true. 

7 hours ago, Reb'l Rêveur said:

Hi, i'm new here... where is the lead? :chick3:

Coming in July at this point

@Mr.S spill the tea about lead single…:bird:

On 6/9/2024 at 9:08 PM, Bends said:

IMG-7414.webp

Still remember that fake Witness tracklist. :clap3:

And Smile too.

IMG-7415.jpg

not ELECTRIC

• Haha 1

who cares if she works with Dr. Luke?  What are the Swifties and Liddos not going to support her then?  Would they have anyways?  It all comes down to the music itself.  The GP don't care about or even know who Dr. Luke is.  And it's not like he was found guilty like R. Kelly was.  Doesn't matter who the producer is.  If it's catchy and the promo is on point, then she has a great shot, imo.  The hype is clearly there. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.