Janet Jackson

Bitchcraft

So she went on a European vacation tour and stopped at a restaurant in my city.

ย 

ย 

Hope we see her again before the shows in October!ย 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kishi

• HandsomeGumDrop

• PopThatCorn

• Moth 2 The Flame

:clap3:ย talent stanning talent

ย 

ย 

This Time is slaying me latelyย :WAP:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Sabandija said:

She's not releasing an album ever again, isn't she?ย :cries:

Never Say Never (as Queen Brandy once saidย :gaynetcat4:) but unfortunately there isn't any sign that she's dropping music

• Like 2

ย 

ย 

heโ€™s so irritating :biblio:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Bussea said:

ย 

ย 

Donโ€™t even post him lmao his reviews are so cringe

• Like 3

16 hours ago, eli's_rhythm said:

Donโ€™t even post him lmao his reviews are so cringe

VERY

22 hours ago, Bussea said:

Wow, truly one of the worst music reviews I've ever seen in my life.ย :biblio:

ย 

Someone on team Janet needs to jancel him with a copyright claim ASAP.ย :biblio:

The 1995 remixes of The Best Things In Life Are Free is now available to stream on Spotify and other streaming platforms

ย 

ย 

• Like 1

Not her celebrating the anniversary of Two To The Power of Love on Instagram stories...ย She will do anything except give us new music.ย :redface:

ย 

What happens when Janet promises new music on the next tour but we get a Dream Street medley instead?ย :deadvision:

• Haha 2

I can't believe it's been almost 8 years since Unbreakable came out.........we've gotten only two albums in the last 15 years.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOT 'TIL IT'S GONE!!! ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‚ย 

ย 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAKE ME!!! ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‚

ย 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, monologueNacafe said:

I can't believe it's been almost 8 years since Unbreakable came out.........we've gotten only two albums in the last 15 years.

We've only gotten one album in the last 15 years.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Together Again music video reached 10M views in just under a year since being unblocked and made available worldwide.

ย 

ย 

The fact that it took Janet and her team 12 years to fix her youtube channel is justย :deadbanana2:, especially given the youtube platform is now past its peak for western artists music videos so Janet lost over a decade's worth of potential views on her official channel and building up algorithm to be put onto lots of youtube playlists and recommendations.

ย 

This video would've been at around 120-150M views by now had it been properly available from the start with its current rate of daily views.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Moth 2 The Flame said:

Together Again music video reached 10M views in just under a year since being unblocked and made available worldwide.

ย 

ย 

The fact that it took Janet and her team 12 years to fix her youtube channel is justย :deadbanana2:, especially given the youtube platform is now past its peak for western artists music videos so Janet lost over a decade's worth of potential views on her official channel and building up algorithm to be put onto lots of youtube playlists and recommendations.

ย 

This video would've been at around 120-150M views by now had it been properly available from the start with its current rate of daily views.

Yea Together Againย 100% would be above 100 million views if it was on her channel since 2009/2010.

ย 

I wonder what happened to All For You tho. The video was doing amazing after being unblocked but suddenly started tanking in views the past 6 months. It seems likeย the YouTube algorithm completely dropped it and is not recommending the video at all.ย :katie:

On 9/23/2023 at 6:11 AM, PopThatCorn said:

Yea Together Againย 100% would be above 100 million views if it was on her channel since 2009/2010.

ย 

I wonder what happened to All For You tho. The video was doing amazing after being unblocked but suddenly started tanking in views the past 6 months. It seems likeย the YouTube algorithm completely dropped it and is not recommending the video at all.ย :katie:

It used to be the first video listed if you searched "Janet Jackson". It's been replaced by Together Again.

I appreciate Janet acknowledging the anniversary of 20 Y.O. on its birthday on her IG stories. Surprised at the songs she wanted to make singles and film videos for!

• Like 1

On 9/23/2023 at 1:19 AM, Moth 2 The Flame said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

Probably had to do with working with EMI Music/Universal Music to work out the kinks, etc. Happy it's online, though, despite sh*tty "remaster".

ย 

2 minutes ago, monologueNacafe said:

WHERE IS SHE

REHEARSING

On 9/28/2023 at 8:44 AM, livelikemusic said:

Probably had to do with working with EMI Music/Universal Music to work out the kinks, etc. Happy it's online, though, despite sh*tty "remaster".

ย 

REHEARSING

for a show she's done 50 times?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.