• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cain

• Solaria

• katara

• Virgos Groove

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, perpetual novice said:

I’d be kinda here for Dua doing psychedelic music but I hope Kevin Parker doesn’t go anywhere near it, his sound has been so tired these last few years. Mark Ronson’s proximity makes me a lil nervous too.

This x 2. Plus she already has Ian, Koz, SG... who make GOLD for her. Don't fix what isn't broken. 

20 hours ago, Raspberries said:

She's announcing tomorrow at 12 noon tomorrow. London time

Monique Clownery GIF - Monique Clownery Charmschool - Discover & Share GIFs

britney-i-hate-fucking-waiting.gif

Friday announcement and release on the 20th it is then.

20 hours ago, Raspberries said:

She's announcing tomorrow at 12 noon tomorrow. London time

Cannot wait! 🤩🤩🤩 hope you are right and not just lying !1!1!

• Haha 1

Imma need her to not announce new music on this Friday.. do it any other day please

And yes oct 20 release incoming hopefully. I think that’s a decent enough date considering how many big artists are releasing in October and November

she will be announcing this on thursday 12 oct at 12 PM uk time. just watch

:suburban: oct 20th release

how long was the gap between her clearing her ig and posting her hair reveal and “miss me?” teaser for FN? :deadbanana4:

Just now, YR. said:

But we need the single friday chi

no we dont 

20th is a more safe date 

33 minutes ago, Miss Harajuku said:

how long was the gap between her clearing her ig and posting her hair reveal and “miss me?” teaser for FN? :deadbanana4:

From Wikipedia:

On 10 October 2019, Variety mentioned the single's release date in an article about Lipa's management but subsequently edited the release date to "soon".[54] Fans of Lipa leaked the song's title and lyrics on Twitter on 14 October 2019.[55] Later that month, the singer cleared her social media accounts to announce the release of "Don't Start Now".[56][57] She first shared two teaser videos on social media featuring snippets of the song on 22 and 23 October 2019.[58][59] 

There were 9 days in between. Back in 2019, before the social media wipeout on October 13th, she had already revealed her new hair. One day after the wipeout on October 14th, we saw pictures of her shooting the music video for 'Don't Start Now,' and the lyrics and title were leaked.

I think if it weren't for the music video, Dua would have announced the single much earlier. Since we don't even know where Dua is right now, nor has she filmed the music video for the new single yet, I feel we might get the hair reveal sooner.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.