Dua Lipa

Cain

5 minutes ago, katara said:

By Nov 3rd Taylor will have 20 songs in the top 30 from 1939 TV and Xmas songs will soar to the top 50. Get ready for that #44 debut on Spotify 

:suburban:

Amazing for a faceless non-MPG, non-Western indie singer who hasn’t broken through in the US and has a hard name to pronounce! We would be proud

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cain

• Solaria

• katara

• Virgos Groove

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh it’s really bad huh spacer.png

Every artist I stan flops, I should retire spacer.png

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Cain said:

Has Dula ever been #1 on Spotify with a solo song? DecimaTate is about to get there 

Istg if we have to wait til Nov 3rd for this, not a Focus’d rollout

Ofc not. If it weren't for Sean Paul, Calvin Harris, DaBaby and Elton John she'd be nothing

4 minutes ago, Cain said:

Amazing for a faceless non-MPG, non-Western indie singer who hasn’t broken through in the US and has a hard name to pronounce! We would be proud

She should be shipped back to Albania where she can compete with Era Istrefi :suburban:

2 hours ago, Cain said:

Let’s see it the lead can outdo Greedy

I tried to have a serious discussion but if you guys are just gonna be annoying, i'm out of here. We know Dua is gonna release new music soon, that's good enough for me. Its weird how charts is the only thing you guys seem to care about :toofunny3:

5 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

I tried to have a serious discussion but if you guys are just gonna be annoying, i'm out of here. We know Dua is gonna release new music soon, that's good enough for me. Its weird how charts is the only thing you guys seem to care about :toofunny3:

I’m dead serious, we don’t know if it could :suburban:

Maybe she was scared to announced anything amidst the chaos of the war going on. Idk.

It’s f* annoying anyway, might as well become a Claudia Valentina stan or something. 

:gaycatx:

10 minutes ago, Asherio said:

Maybe she was scared to announced anything amidst the chaos of the war going on. Idk.

It’s f* annoying anyway, might as well become a Claudia Valentina stan or something. 

:gaycatx:

tbh this might be a real factor. 

Okay let’s be optimistic, even if we’ll get a Nov 3rd release this will most likely be her schedule:

Nov 3: Graham Norton

Nov 5: EMAs

Nov 15: ARIAs

Nov 19: BBMAs

Nov 23: MAMAs

We will give mother the benefit of the doubt cause she will likely be working her ass off when the lead is out

If not tho

1 hour ago, katara said:

Maybe they realised the album is full of Sweetest Pies, Potion's and We're Good's and went back to the drawing board :suburban:

im actually scared if they took notes from Potion the most. like fuuuuck no please. 

2 hours ago, Enrique523 said:

Can we guys please stop with the f*cking pessimism :biblio:

Also what's with the obsession with Tate? Just because she's having a big hit right now doesn't mean she "replaced" Dua. That girl has a LONG way to go before she reaches Dua's numbers.

Don't take them so seriously, they're just trolling :ahh:

17 hours ago, Navyofbadgals said:

He don’t need to go into Paris to be covered in bed bugs

you make a good point

tyxjjep.gif

11 hours ago, Enrique523 said:

literally just don't take any comments much seriously tbh

we have no idea of the sound, visual or rollout of the era, so ofc we're all gonna be melting down, make unserious claims and comparisons

Dua's fault for leaving small crumbs and making us realize we havent had a lead in 4 years

9 minutes ago, katara said:

We need a good ol leak, that's what we need :suburban:

What happened to blackoutzone?

• ATRL Moderator
22 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

What happened to blackoutzone?

She’s not with tap anymore so…

• ATRL Moderator

Give us something/anything tomorrow miss Dula, even if it’s just the hair reveal

When her first post is a picture of her next vacation in the Bahamas spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.