• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cain

• Solaria

• katara

• Virgos Groove

Top Posters In This Topic

One Kiss, universal anthem, we love to see it

Gosh "We're Good" sounds so nice and chill now that it is summer time again. I swear I'm enjoying it so much more now. Starting a new stress free job soon, taking care of my health and enjoying the amazing weather while bopping to this song. We're finally doing good :heart2: 

On 5/12/2022 at 10:05 PM, Jynx672 said:

I feel like her 3rd album is gonna make or break her career... I really hope she has something good planned for us.

tbh she already has so many classic smashes that she can prob live off of her first two albums and tour them for so many years even if her next record flops BUT if she wants to remain an A list popstar you are right...her third album needs to be another SERVE. Once she does serve she will be cemented in the history books forever. 3rd albums are always the ones that make you know if an artist is truly here to stay or will dwindle away. Everything is pointing to her being here to stay though! so excited. I just hope she finally gets a US #1 :'( I know it does not matter since she literally has #2 peaking hits that are bigger than most #1s but still. It would be nice to add to her resume. 

3 hours ago, IBeMe said:

tbh she already has so many classic smashes that she can prob live off of her first two albums and tour them for so many years even if her next record flops BUT if she wants to remain an A list popstar you are right...her third album needs to be another SERVE. Once she does serve she will be cemented in the history books forever. 3rd albums are always the ones that make you know if an artist is truly here to stay or will dwindle away. Everything is pointing to her being here to stay though! so excited. I just hope she finally gets a US #1 :'( I know it does not matter since she literally has #2 peaking hits that are bigger than most #1s but still. It would be nice to add to her resume. 

She does have a nice staple of hit songs already that she can perform at all of her tours from now on. Be The One, New Rules, Don't Start Now, Physical, Levitating, etc.

I still really hope she releases Cool as a single though, it could be a decent final hit for the era and ensure she performs it in the future as well. I don't want the Future Nostalgia tour to be only time I've seen her sing it live, I was bopping so much to it. :gaycat6:

Grammys: :1stplace:
Brits: :1stplace:
AMAs: :1stplace:
EMAs: :1stplace:
Billboards: :1stplace:
NRJ: :1stplace:
Bambi: :1stplace:
MAMA: :1stplace:

weeew

Not all the Fashion Creative Directors being at her Paris show tonight :dies:

The way Hasan simping HARD over Dua especially when she said she loves Bernie Sanders :dies:

Just now, BlackoutZone said:

It's not coming anytime soon

Next year? :gaycat6:

Just now, katara said:

Next year? :gaycat6:

The earliest :gaycat6:

Just now, BlackoutZone said:

The earliest :gaycat6:

Any tea on the direction thus far? :gaycat4:

November lead like Don’t Start Now with the album in 2023, like FN :gayalipacat2:

Does that sound like something I want??? 

she deserves a break after this tour but I do hope we get a couple other collabs to keep her name in the public 

umjLoEf.thumb.gif.5f389065a62ceca16c3857

4 minutes ago, raven said:

she deserves a break after this tour but I do hope we get a couple other collabs to keep her name in the public 

Duallah on Funk Wav 2 is a must.

3 minutes ago, ATWK said:

Oh absolutely. When she snatches her 'feels' summer smash.

1 hour ago, ATWK said:

Yeah that would hold us over until summer 2023

1 hour ago, raven said:

a cute soundtrack single

5 hours ago, raven said:

Blackpink collab :celestial:

2024 album.. :toofunny2: I don't know if I can survive two more years of boring features- hopefully the Argylle soundtrack has replay value but idk

Edited by Plebhead8

We need DL3 by early 2023 at the latest or else I will riot  :mad:  :butterfly: :spring:

Inch resting.. a good slow jam or..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.