Christina Aguilera

Inception

2 hours ago, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

AND I'M STANDING IN THE CHAPEL REAAAADDDYYY TO CONFESSSSSS THAT I'VE WAITED FOR THIS MOMENT WITH TEARS OF HAPPINESS NOW I LEAVE BEHIND MY PAAAAASSSSSTTT BY TAKING A CHANCEEEEEEEEEEE WOOOOOAAAHHHH WHILE I'M STANDING AT THE CORNERSSSSSSSS TO HAAAAAVVVVEEE AND TO HOOOOOLLLLDDDD NOW MY LOVE IS STANDING BESIDE ME TO WALK LIFE'S WINDING ROAD AND I OWE IT ALL TO YOUUUUU FOR TAKING A CHAAAAANNNNCCCEEEEEEE :jonny5:

i adore this song.

• Like 1

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beautiful Garbage

• Power love

• La Reina

• I54X

I hope she doesn't get distracted with a celebratory release when the anniversary has passed already. Give me new music and give it to me now. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, xperience30 said:

i adore this song.

It reminds me of when I'm gonna propose to my boyfriend next year. :heart: 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

It reminds me of when I'm gonna propose to my boyfriend next year. :heart: 

😂

• Like 1

I listened to Back to Basics for the first time yesterday in a minute and whew "Makes Me Wanna Pray" is such a damn good opener!! I'm not even religious and yet I am spiritually moved from that song. These girls wish they had album openers like that these days!

I got to watch the Back to Basics Tour again and listen to Stripped again. Let's see if "Soar" is as good as I remember :bird:

Xtina might be coming...?

58 minutes ago, Hair said:

Xtina might be coming...?

all of these people said she was releasing earlier this March. i would take whatever they say with a whole salt mine. especially that HACK XtinaVIP :rip:

• Haha 1

She literally just told us new music isn't coming yet & there's no tour in the works. Now insiders are saying she's coming? :rip:

• 2 weeks later...

What is this new leak? Definitely sounds old.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.