• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 99sandthe2000s

• EarStyle

• Dottie Hinkle

• nooniebao

Chloe is about to have the most iconic BET Awards performance in years and nobody is using this thread? :deadbanana4:

She’s about to eat with Doja Cat’s Choreographer HELLO!? :gaycat3:

EDIT: ATE 

Edited by Flare

Her performance was amazing! However I find it so weird that absolutely nobody here on atrl is talking about her performance, that **** ate, y'all tired ?

She's one of the most exciting performers today, IMO!!!

I loved her performance. It was light years better than her previous ones. I wonder if a solo tour is in the works. I last got to see her and her sister during the TKAA era.

Definitely a great performance. I feel like usually she’s at 150% when doing solo performances. This time she was at 120% which is much more digestible. Regardless it’s good to see someone with obvious raw talent give a real performance. 

• 3 weeks later...

fyr353txoaqisvr.jpg 

FYmGPQ9XwAYe2Bi?format=jpg&name=medium 

I wonder how much longer she has to film 'Praise This' for.

cry 4 me is out there

6 minutes ago, Camilitau.u said:

It would’ve flopped whoever scrapped is smart i dont know it is what it is GIF by Talk Stoop

Probably, but it would've done better numbers than everything she's releases so far except for Have Mercy. It's a shame, I really like the track.

Surprise killed any momentum she had, but I fear Beyoncé made her release that so she wouldn't be overshadowed by Bey if she had released an actual good track. ******* sucks that she's in album limbo right now. Hope For The Night is the next song and it comes soon enough 

EDIT: Oop, she just posted an HQ snippet! :jonny4:

Edited by popularmoonlight

On 7/31/2022 at 11:18 PM, zeta said:

Probably, but it would've done better numbers than everything she's releases so far except for Have Mercy. It's a shame, I really like the track.

This. Hoping it still finds its way to the album ...

Also where are the collars? I feel like she needs a big collab momentum. Didn't she have a song with Cardi? Hopefully that gets released on Bardi's new record at least.

The Game ft. Chloe & Cassie - "Universal Love" 

Out @ Midnight on The Game's album. Samples Janet Jackson "Got Til It's Gone" 

Chloe is on the hook singing the sample. She sounds angelic. 

Edited by EarStyle

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.