Carrie Underwood

Mezik

On 8/10/2022 at 10:15 PM, gagacasanova said:

Random but she got nominated at the Dove Awards for All is Well (Bluegrass/Country/Roots Recorded Song of the Year).

well i guess she needs all the help she can get, her career is over. 

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gagacasanova

• Rylary

• SoulfulWings

• HEAVYONIT

She needs to dump her MAGA husband and release a breakup album. I just know it would be a slay. :jonnycat:

Edited by Jotham

• 3 weeks later...

3 CMA noms.

Entertainer, Female and Musical Event of the Year

On 8/13/2022 at 11:19 AM, Jotham said:

She needs to dump her MAGA husband and release a breakup album. I just know it would be a slay. :jonnycat:

Honey come on, she's definitely a closet MAGA c*nt too...

Also, how has no one posted this?

7 hours ago, Black Jesus said:

Honey come on, she's definitely a closet MAGA c*nt too...

Also, how has no one posted this?

her career has died along with her latest album unfortunately, nobody cares about her anymore... its very sad. 

4 hours ago, Rylary said:

her career has died along with her latest album unfortunately, nobody cares about her anymore... its very sad. 

I don’t believe that’s true but I definitely think she needs to change things up. She needs to release a non-country album. Rock, dance, idc…something different. A movie, Broadway, idk. I think people are tired of the same. 

On 9/9/2022 at 9:13 AM, Black Jesus said:

I don’t believe that’s true but I definitely think she needs to change things up. She needs to release a non-country album. Rock, dance, idc…something different. A movie, Broadway, idk. I think people are tired of the same. 

She just did though with D&R and look what happened! It was so badly received. 

I mean i like D&R, is it my favourite album of hers? No not really. It's probably somewhere in the middle after Blown Away, Cry Pretty and Storyteller. Some great tracks in D&R, but overall, not as outstanding as her previous work. 

Edited by Rylary

23 hours ago, Rylary said:

She just did though with D&R and look what happened! It was so badly received. 

I mean i like D&R, is it my favourite album of hers? No not really. It's probably somewhere in the middle after Blown Away, Cry Pretty and Storyteller. Some great tracks in D&R, but overall, not as outstanding as her previous work. 

No she didn’t lol D&R is still VERY country….I’m talking, make an album in a totally different genre 

• 3 weeks later...

Hate My Heart Is looking to be the next single

Whoever’s choosing these singles need to go… when Burn, CA and VH are right there. :coffee2:

Just saw how GS is dropping like a rock on radio right now...still a #5 peak is really good. That outpeaked anything from CP, right?

On 10/7/2022 at 3:44 PM, gagacasanova said:

WHAT?????????? For real??????

5 hours ago, Black Jesus said:

Just saw how GS is dropping like a rock on radio right now...still a #5 peak is really good. That outpeaked anything from CP, right?

WHAT?????????? For real??????

It surpassed 3/4. From Billboard, 2 barely missed the top 10 (2 #11s), one barely made the top 10 (#9). Southbound hit top 3. Mediabase wise, there was a #1, #6, #9 and #10

I'm not opposed to it. A lot of songs from the record could make a good choice.

Edited by gagacasanova

On 10/7/2022 at 2:44 PM, gagacasanova said:

Interesting.. I was hoping for "Poor Everybody Else", but this will do.

23 minutes ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

Interesting.. I was hoping for "Poor Everybody Else", but this will do.

As much as I love that one, I don't think it'd do very well. I could see the pre-release songs, Hate My Heart, Pink Champagne or Burn happening.

Garden needs to be the final single of the album

Oh interesting choice for next Single, did not expect it, but I love this song so it's a good choice! 

On 10/7/2022 at 3:44 PM, gagacasanova said:

It's official.

Edited by gagacasanova

Not when Crazy Angels and Wanted Woman are there :rip: 

Well, Hate My Heart sounds the most country so... but it sounds like a Miranda's single tbh

I hate I hate my heart, lol. It is literally the only song that I don't really like from the album.

I was sure that the next single would be Pink Champagne. It thought that it was a done deal.

I agree that whoever is chosen the singles should be fired. PC, Velvet Heartbreak and Burn were right there...

Well, it's not like Carrie's latest singles are smashing anyway, so we need her to focus on the tour instead...

2023 Grammy Submissions

Denim & Rhinestones: AOTY, Best Country Album
Ghost Story: ROTY, SOTY, Best Country Song, Best Country Solo Performance

Setlist for D&R Tour.

Spoiler alert: the Cry Pretty setlist was better than this.

Spoiler

Just saw her tonight, I was definitely pleasantly surprised, she’s wonderful live. Seemed like a pretty full house, too 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.