Avril Lavigne

greeneyedsoul

On 9/27/2023 at 6:01 PM, Robburro said:

a night club

jesus christ she really can surprise me every time i think it's impossible to reach a new low

She is finding a way to perfom a short set list…. This is not the 1st time earlier this year she perform at a vegas club with Marshmello 

2 hours ago, Power love said:

Is there a possibility that she’s having one ? :duca:

I haven’t heard anything but I remember someone ask her during the time she release Love Sux & she said that she will do it, last year she had a lot of appearances at Vegas + a lot of her 2000s peers are getting Vegas Residencies soo who knows… maybe after AL8 so that could be like in 2 years  

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ProudLBS

• Ivan_brit

• KKCuteCat

• Cefh

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

maybe after AL8 so that could be like in 2 years

If there is someone who deserves it! It’s Avril. She has bops & hits for days. I would be first in line. Let’s hope for the best. 

It would be a great way for her to do shows without traveling.

I ain’t NO DUMB BLONDE I am a FREAKIN’ CHERRY BOMB

• Thanks 1

Wish we could time travel back to 2002-2005. Loved that time in music and when she was everywhere.

2 hours ago, Buffy said:

Wish we could time travel back to 2002-2005. Loved that time in music and when she was everywhere.

She was still everywhere in 2007-2008 and i remember everyone was hyped for her comeback and then Alice came and killed all the hype and then a year break and comeback with GF 2.0 :rip: 

32 minutes ago, KKCuteCat said:

She was still everywhere in 2007-2008 and i remember everyone was hyped for her comeback and then Alice came and killed all the hype and then a year break and comeback with GF 2.0 :rip: 

I was so hyped after she dropped that video with Alex da kid. Candy would be so promising as a lead. Divorce changed her life completely.

What The Hell was still a legit hit. If youtube counted back then it would've gone top 5 easily. Also radio was a b!tch for ignoring her as always

1 hour ago, Hey Dude said:

My ass getting destroyed in the Head Above Water album worship thread I made :redface:

Let me jump on the hate train too

Edited by ProudLBS

21 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

I need an Avril x Olivia as soon as possible!

She needs to stay away from her green-haired ex. Forgot his name. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Prince George said:

She needs to stay away from her green-haired ex. Forgot his name. 

Mod Sun? I think he seriously hates her. He released a diss track about her and YUNGBLUD a while ago. 

• Like 1

the talent is unparalleled. the reverence and acclaim is unmatched. queen of asia & europe. :duca:

• Thanks 2

Did you flops know that Lasagna and Queen Jenna Ortega share the same bday?

On 9/28/2023 at 7:01 AM, Robburro said:

a night club

jesus christ she really can surprise me every time i think it's impossible to reach a new low

I believe it's for the promotion of her cocktail brand or something? She's been promoting it for month

Love Sux is such a great album. 

I hope we get some more songs like Avalanche for AL8. :gaycat:

• Like 2

Don't let another one of my threads flop, sisterns!

Is Self-Titled low-key one of her strongest bodies of work? Let Me Go, Give You What You Like, Falling Fast and Hush Hush are some of the best songs she’s ever made.

Bitchin’ Summer would have been a great first single choice as it’s reminiscent of Complicated and I have a feeling it would have been a surprise summer hit and performed better than Here’s to Never Growing Up. 

:suburban:

15 minutes ago, The Man Who said:

Is Self-Titled low-key one of her strongest bodies of work? Let Me Go, Give You What You Like, Falling Fast and Hush Hush are some of the best songs she’s ever made.

Bitchin’ Summer would have been a great first single choice as it’s reminiscent of Complicated and I have a feeling it would have been a surprise summer hit and performed better than Here’s to Never Growing Up. 

Most the tracks as standalone songs are actually ok, although for me personally the album as a whole feels a bit disjointed and like she was a little lost musically at the time 

Ironically it also feels like her most juvenile record compared to her prior albums when she was a literal teen 

Hello Kitty (for what is is) is great tho.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.