• Ivan_brit

• KKCuteCat

• Cefh

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, misa amane said:

it's for the tayvril collab :duca:

Imagine :deadbanana2:

Will we get any media on Instagram today? :duca: 

Hope she's filming MV for new song. I think it's probably a new song but not sure if it's her song. 

Late October - YB collab 

Early November - LS deluxe

Late November - Xmas song 

Q1 2023 - AL8

Edited by greeneyedsoul

16 hours ago, greeneyedsoul said:

Late October - YB collab 

Early November - LS deluxe

Late November - Xmas song 

Q1 2023 - AL8

Did she really do a collab with YB or we just guess?

3 hours ago, KKCuteCat said:

Did she really do a collab with YB or we just guess?

She did, the song exist, theres a teaser at YB tik tok

4 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

She did, the song exist, theres a teaser at YB tik tok

I just check and Yungblud is an underground artist in the US who hasn't had a charted single :eli: . She's become an underground artist now

Get in flops! I threaded these 4 days ago.:katie:

They're both Ramona-related.:skeleton:

Not blink 182 getting a massive return.... If only Avril Love Sux era had at least half of the support Blink 182 will be getting on their new era :deadbanana2:

- A friday release new single (Bite Me was released on Wed.)

- Global Tour announcement

- Headline Latin Festivals

- Album Announcement

That's how you do a comeback!!! wondeing if this new Blink album is under DTA records or another label (probably another bigger label)

Also they just Announce Lolla Brazil, Argentina & Chile this morning + another Colombia Festival & Avril is not at nay of them :eek: I was shook.... she could had esaily tour Latin America last month :noparty:  I tought she skip latin due  to this big festivals but she is not here

This 4 festivals are the 3rd & 4th weekend of March..... either she cancel because she will most likely release AL8 during February or March, that's the only excuse I could understad!!!

AVRIL  she bette give us info soon!!! I already lost hope on Love Sux Deluxe  IT WILL NEVER BE RELEASED lets be honest.

I need lead Single in January & album release in March :party:

11 hours ago, KKCuteCat said:

I just check and Yungblud is an underground artist in the US who hasn't had a charted single :eli: . She's become an underground artist now

YB is underground at the US for sure.... he does fine at the UK some countries in Europe & Australia, YungBLud last album debut #1 at the UK & Australia :clap3:I need Avril to stop prettenidng Europe & Australia does not exist

Last time she promote in Europe was during Self-tittled  era & GL era last time she was in Australia

5 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

Not blink 182 getting a massive return.... If only Avril Love Sux era had at least half of the support Blink 182 will be getting on their new era :deadbanana2:

- A friday release new single (Bite Me was released on Wed.)

- Global Tour announcement

- Headline Latin Festivals

- Album Announcement

That's how you do a comeback!!! wondeing if this new Blink album is under DTA records or another label (probably another bigger label)

Also they just Announce Lolla Brazil, Argentina & Chile this morning + another Colombia Festival & Avril is not at nay of them :eek: I was shook.... she could had esaily tour Latin America last month :noparty:  I tought she skip latin due  to this big festivals but she is not here

This 4 festivals are the 3rd & 4th weekend of March..... either she cancel because she will most likely release AL8 during February or March, that's the only excuse I could understad!!!

AVRIL  she bette give us info soon!!! I already lost hope on Love Sux Deluxe  IT WILL NEVER BE RELEASED lets be honest.

I need lead Single in January & album release in March :party:

YB is underground at the US for sure.... he does fine at the UK some countries in Europe & Australia, YungBLud last album debut #1 at the UK & Australia :clap3:I need Avril to stop prettenidng Europe & Australia does not exist

Last time she promote in Europe was during Self-tittled  era & GL era last time she was in Australia

She's touring in Europe in March tho. So that's why she can't do the festival 

Well, Blink 182 is very huge in the rock community. Especially, Travis Barker has a lot of connection in this industry. No wonder why they are able to make it huge. 

1 hour ago, KKCuteCat said:

She's touring in Europe in March tho. So that's why she can't do the festival 

Well, Blink 182 is very huge in the rock community. Especially, Travis Barker has a lot of connection in this industry. No wonder why they are able to make it huge. 

Europe tour stars until April 12

Travis conections sucks at streaming & playlist :noparty: but well... at least Avril is not opening act for the Blink 182 That's a win

Avril is nominated for MTV EMAs best Canadian vote here 

Also the video filmed last Sunday was for the Yungblud collab 

2 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

Avril is nominated for MTV EMAs best Canadian vote here 

Also the video filmed last Sunday was for the Yungblud collab 

She's really waiting for the worst time of the year to release music to finally drop the deluxe, isn't she? :toofunny3:

4 hours ago, Cefh said:

She's really waiting for the worst time of the year to release music to finally drop the deluxe, isn't she? :toofunny3:

She wants to get some Q4 sale which is the highest season in term of sales

21 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

Europe tour stars until April 12

Travis conections sucks at streaming & playlist :noparty: but well... at least Avril is not opening act for the Blink 182 That's a win

Is he really sucked at that or just because he didnt want to pay for that :eli:  

Anyway, Blink-182 is a big act in rock community. Avril is a newbie there, most of her fan base are pop fans. And we all know rock usually has longer longevity. 

I am DYING at that Let Go producers YouTube channel exposing Avril from back in the day :ahh:

Allegedly, Breakaway was left out the album in favor of Unwanted :deadbanana: And she doesn’t even know what the song is about because she never wrote it, as most of the album according to him. 

“Avril had never written a song before and all I was hanging onto was how Alanis Morrisette had been a teen pop star in Canada, which she disliked.”

apparently she was also discovered during a karaoke :skull: 

Living for the psycho edits as well Illuminati teas. 

4 hours ago, DavidSMateus said:

I am DYING at that Let Go producers YouTube channel exposing Avril from back in the day :ahh:

Allegedly, Breakaway was left out the album in favor of Unwanted :deadbanana: And she doesn’t even know what the song is about because she never wrote it, as most of the album according to him. 

“Avril had never written a song before and all I was hanging onto was how Alanis Morrisette had been a teen pop star in Canada, which she disliked.”

apparently she was also discovered during a karaoke :skull: 

Living for the psycho edits as well Illuminati teas. 

That sounds extremely fake for me :eli:  

18 hours ago, KKCuteCat said:

That sounds extremely fake for me :eli:  

Check his YouTube channel. He is obv mentally sick but he did work on the album 

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, DavidSMateus said:

Check his YouTube channel. He is obv mentally sick but he did work on the album 

Mess :toofunny2:

Anyway, I don't even really want LS Deluxe anymore (considering I barely listen to the album now, it definitely aged the fastest of all her releases for me) but I am definitely interested in hearing what material she's writing/working on now as I imagine at least it won't be all about heartbreak 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.