Avril Lavigne

greeneyedsoul

1 hour ago, EvanT said:

All the leaked songs were actually meant for AL8 so what you said makes total sense.

Then I’m not optimistic about AL8 then...

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ProudLBS

• Ivan_brit

• KKCuteCat

• Cefh

Top Posters In This Topic

it doesn't show up as a new release because someone f*cked up the release date (Jan 1st 2013)

its-what-she-deserves-kim-kardashian.gif

17 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

it doesn't show up as a new release because someone f*cked up the release date (Jan 1st 2013)

the reason we needed to justify the colossal bomb :clap3:

Avril is currently in New York!!!!!

FVzXNWu.gif FVzXNWu.gif

Weeee WON!! Coming for her VMA :duca: 

Is midnight where is the Bois lie Video?? :deadbanana2:

3 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

Avril is currently in New York!!!!!

FVzXNWu.gif FVzXNWu.gif

Weeee WON!! Coming for her VMA :duca: 

Is midnight where is the Bois lie Video?? :deadbanana2:

We already knew that ***** would attend. The only question is if she would perform

Bois Lie acoustic is cute. Avril shines with her acoustic covers. 

Is there an active Avril thread we’re currently spamming?

16 hours ago, KKCuteCat said:

We already knew that ***** would attend. The only question is if she would perform

Comfirmed to present.... I hope she present a good category like she did in the Grammys!  Also I hope she wins :duca:

Bille & Olivia who???? Avril was sooo cool as a teenager :jonny5:

Support Bois Lie video thread!

3 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

Comfirmed to present.... I hope she present a good category like she did in the Grammys!  Also I hope she wins :duca:

Bille & Olivia who???? Avril was sooo cool as a teenager :jonny5:

Support Bois Lie video thread!

she lost her coolest after UMS era. Avril is a legend, Melissa can't relate

blackbear dropped a new album yesterday and the new tracks (9) received 1,067,610 streams

LIWYHM debuted with 1,132,915 in the counter back in January

therefore we can conclude Avril is streaming elixir :clap3:

• ATRL Moderator

This bish

Does anyone knows what is Avril doing this days in New York since she is not perfrming at the VMAS?? She had been there since Thursday

Why Avril team / publicist refuse to promote her work?? Im mad the Bois Lie had 0 social media or promo that's why the video is getting 250k views :deadbanana2: the same thing happend when the LIWYHM video was released

Bois Lie

Deezer:
#1 Thailand (NE)

she break the internet, top two and she ain't number two :clap3:

10 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

Does anyone knows what is Avril doing this days in New York since she is not perfrming at the VMAS?? She had been there since Thursday

jumping on MGK's d*ck

10 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

Why Avril team / publicist refuse to promote her work?? Im mad the Bois Lie had 0 social media or promo that's why the video is getting 250k views :deadbanana2: the same thing happend when the LIWYHM video was released

Avril after promoting her own material on insta story once

On 8/25/2022 at 3:10 PM, ProudLBS said:

Can't wait for this to be added on Deluxe with Bad Reputation cover 

Bois Lie
16,227,717 (+58,506)

Love It When You Hate Me
29,794,500 (+52,023)

yeah we're not getting any more music videos this era :rip:

2 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

Bois Lie
16,227,717 (+58,506)

Love It When You Hate Me
29,794,500 (+52,023)

And LIWYHM just left her spotify top 10 :dies: (at least it spent almost 8 months inside - way more than what I expected tbh)

1 hour ago, ProudLBS said:

Bois Lie
16,227,717 (+58,506)

Love It When You Hate Me
29,794,500 (+52,023)

I wish she will release this album with the original contract. DTA completely gave it up after Bite Me. The mess up timeline of single releases, no significant playlist, low budget videos. Aside from her music, there’s no wow factors provided. The only thing they did well is to put her up for all these live slots and award shows. If they manage to get her a nom in grammy, I swear I will not be bitter about it anymore.

Good luck booking a Grammy nom in such competitive year, especially without any Grammy baiting songs

Demi Lovato has more chance since her Rock album actually has Grammy baiting Substance.mp3 music in it

1 hour ago, Cefh said:

And LIWYHM just left her spotify top 10 :dies: (at least it spent almost 8 months inside - way more than what I expected tbh)

Considering LIWYHM’s streams halved after 2 days and took forever to stabilize, 8 months in the top 10 is indeed impressive :rip: meanwhile Miss Bite Me is still pulling ~100K and sitting cute in the top 40 of the weekly rock chart

- the Bois Lie music video should’ve come out 6 months ago alongside the album

- they should’ve released a Love Sux tour video like Bois Lie’s in June to shift the attention back to Love Sux after the 20th anniversary

- this week we should’ve gotten a music video for Avalanche cause it’s perfect for Fall (and Alternative, HAC and AC) and she’ll get some press thanks to the VMAs

- FU is begging to be a TikTok hit but radio wouldn’t touch it with that title. Pay Charli D’Amelio to dance to it I guess

LIWYHM coming for the VMA :party: 

Also blackbear will attend to the VMAS he post his nails for tonight.... Is happening A win for Avril Tonight!  Hollywood Star Wedsday!!! SHE CAN'T STOP WINNING! :falcon:

6 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Good luck booking a Grammy nom in such competitive year, especially without any Grammy baiting songs

Demi Lovato has more chance since her Rock album actually has Grammy baiting Substance.mp3 music in it

Avalanche is Grammy bait; even Mod Sun recognizes it’s the best song he’s ever been part of. We just need our b!tch to accept the truth and move on from LIWYHM and Bois Lie.

Nah, Scooter will focus on 29 cause it’s the closest she’ll get to a hit this era (and good luck scoring a nomination for an album with that title and imagery)

30 minutes ago, KKKIMO92 said:

I wish she will release this album with the original contract. DTA completely gave it up after Bite Me. The mess up timeline of single releases, no significant playlist, low budget videos. Aside from her music, there’s no wow factors provided. The only thing they did well is to put her up for all these live slots and award shows. If they manage to get her a nom in grammy, I swear I will not be bitter about it anymore.

Yes, the timing of pretty much everything was super off. Of course not HAW-off,  but still.

The era should’ve started with Bite Me on LIWYHM’s release day and the album should’ve come out a week earlier.

Bite Me would’ve had enough time to stabilize, Love Sux would’ve debuted at #1 in the UK, and the debut week would’ve avoided the war in Ukraine (her catalog’s streams were actually down on Love Sux’ release day; Let Go hit a new yearly peak out of nowhere a few weeks later :rip:)

the only chance she has at the grammys is with Bite Me

the album isn't getting a nom

I’ve given this a try and it was super easy to set up.

miFmtrQ.png

if anyone feels like spam-streaming Avalanche:

On 8/28/2022 at 6:09 AM, ProudLBS said:

blackbear dropped a new album yesterday and the new tracks (9) received 1,067,610 streams

LIWYHM debuted with 1,132,915 in the counter back in January

therefore we can conclude Avril is streaming elixir :clap3:

His whole ablum had 1M streams only? :rip:  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.