Avril Lavigne

greeneyedsoul

26 minutes ago, caleb. said:

Is Love Sux one of the most successful pop punk era since good 4 u? :eek: She outdid P!ATD and it looks like Demi too for the first week. How about Willow's 2021 album?

I looked up MGK's numbers and he did 15M on the first day. I hope we can still squeeze some of that hype for Bois Lie. 

Yes

GROW debuted with 420,845, no idea about the rest of the album, but it shouldn’t have done super well since most tracks still have like 3M streams.

I’m not saying Avril will ever debut with 15M or anything, but her numbers have improved tremendously since the Head Above Water days :heart2:

I think Bois Lie will be pretty much DOA (even on YouTube, since MGK performs terribly there and her YouTube power died sometime between HAW and TMIO) but we’ll see. Devil didn’t do **** at first and right now it’s outstreaming Dumb Blonde and TMIO so who knows.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ProudLBS

• Ivan_brit

• KKCuteCat

• Cefh

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

When are we getting Love Sux deluxe?

September 31st.

We’re getting it alongside the AL sister album, the It Was In Me music video, the Sk8er Boi movie, the Christmas album, and the cooking book.

8 hours ago, Cefh said:

Bois Lie can be her first top 10 on Alternative tho :celestial4:

unpopular opinion: I really like the song 

It’s a fun song, but it’s jarring how basic it is compared to the rest of the album :deadbanana2:

It’s one of those songs you can tell were written to serve as single material (LIWYHM is the most blatant example of this on LS, it was even the last song they wrote if I’m not mistaken)

Love Sux is poppy as hell too but it’s way more complex (the Chad shade, the cupid references, the bridge, etc)

4 hours ago, caleb. said:

Is Love Sux one of the most successful pop punk era since good 4 u? :eek: She outdid P!ATD and it looks like Demi too for the first week. How about Willow's 2021 album?

I looked up MGK's numbers and he did 15M on the first day. I hope we can still squeeze some of that hype for Bois Lie. 

Isn't she new to this genre? It's not fair to verify that she is worse as a new entry

Edited by Keinware

I want sex song from Avril

Not Goddess/GYWYL but a real sex rock song like P!nk's Fingers or Oh My God

9 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

We have Hot :eli: 

I want another my happy ending 

bring back butch walker :eli:

24 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

This ***** hate us

It’s time for the thread :alexz2:

26 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

This ***** hate us

Like infinitely better than LIWYHM music video. So I’m happy. Bite Me remains queen supreme of the era.

3 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

This ***** hate us

it looks great!

tbh it wouldn't shock me if from now on she only shot one "traditional" music video per album. YouTube's payout rate is miserable and her YouTube power died in 2018.

There's still 9 months to go until the (official) end of the era, so hopefully Love Sux, FU or Avalanche will get something like this as well!

13 minutes ago, Blankspace2010 said:

Like infinitely better than LIWYHM music video. So I’m happy. Bite Me remains queen supreme of the era.

LIWYHM video outsold & is better based on this preview

1 minute ago, ProudLBS said:

it looks great!

tbh it wouldn't shock me if from now on she only shot one "traditional" music video per album. YouTube's payout rate is miserable and her YouTube power died in 2018.

There's still 9 months to go until the (official) end of the era, so hopefully Love Sux, FU or Avalanche will get something like this as well!

It does not look good,  Im sorry + why it took months to release a Live video fottage

However I see Avril & MGK at a Orange background at the end of the Tik Tok... maybe is not all from live performances

5 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

5 hours ago, KKCuteCat said:

We have Hot :eli: 

yes. and we have Bad Girl

2 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

LIWYHM video outsold & is better based on this preview

LIWYHM is an eyesore :deadbanana2:TERRIBLE lighting, questionable color grading, ugly outfits, poor editing in general (those random camera movements...), the lip-syncing is bad even for her standards, the literal TikTok choreo :rip:

13 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

It does not look good,  Im sorry + why it took months to release a Live video fottage

However I see Avril & MGK at a Orange background at the end of the Tik Tok... maybe is not all from live performances

she probably filmed that part last week :clown:

from the preview it looks like it consists of tour footage, BTS clips, a scene in front of the trucks from the other TikTok, and that other scene with the orange background

4 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

LIWYHM is an eyesore :deadbanana2:TERRIBLE lighting, questionable color grading, ugly outfits, poor editing in general (those random camera movements...), the lip-syncing is bad even for her standards, the literal TikTok choreo :rip:

she probably filmed that part last week :clown:

from the preview it looks like it consists of tour footage, BTS clips, a scene in front of the trucks from the other TikTok, and that other scene with the orange background

I like the truck tik tok...  hope she use alot this & the Orange Background at the video

3 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

This ***** hate us

Her team's mind never stop surprising us :eli:  

2 hours ago, Blankspace2010 said:

I like the one on your avatar tho :eli: 

So let go anniversary has standard black vinyl, target red and now Japanese white. Are there anything else?

8 minutes ago, Sky Engineer said:

So let go anniversary has standard black vinyl, target red and now Japanese white. Are there anything else?

Do you have a link for the white vinyl?

There's also a Fnac Exlusive Vinyl for Love Sux (idk the difference from the Amazon one)

this Canadian b*tch, I bet it’s coming alongside the vinyl

Edited by ProudLBS

Love Sux Deluxe coming.... should I trust her :dies:  I mean Im still waiting for her Hollywood Star.... or remember when she said she was exited to perfom LOve Sux album live & she only did 5 songs from the album

Watch it be

13. Bite Me Acustic

14. Love Sux Acustic

15. Bois Lie Acustic

I haven't heard any of the leaks... maybe she should include 1 or 2 of them 

Eternally > Hallelujah > Californyeah > Joker > Rock Boyfriend 

I hope that at least the first two make the cut to deluxe

Californyeah is cute tbh

Hellelujah is.. something I guess

Rock Boyfriend is the proof that she is the best lyricist ever!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.