Adele

iamvladd

21 hours ago, Johnnyboi said:

But I Want to has low key been growing on TikTok. I got a couple random TikTok's saying it's her best song.  

Even these videos were only uploaded in the last couple weeks. 

The fans on Tiktok have done such good job with promoting Adele on the app. You could say they've been doing the job that her management should have been doing. Also Instagram Reels and sounds is quite a big promo tool.

• Like 3

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aslan

• anti-bitch

• supertiffany

• Reflektor_Creep

12 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

The fans on Tiktok have done such good job with promoting Adele on the app. You could say they've been doing the job that her management should have been doing. Also Instagram Reels and sounds is quite a big promo tool.

Her team and Sony have been abysmal throughout the entire era. 
I kinda wish she was back at XL, they knew she was their cash cow and treated her as such. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Johnnyboi said:

But I Want to has low key been growing on TikTok. I got a couple random TikTok's saying it's her best song.  

Even these videos were only uploaded in the last couple weeks. 

How come I'm only hearing this for the first time?.. and why did Adele make the stupid decision of not putting this on the album or at least in the deluxe version instead of the horrible EOM remix with this country singer...

30 has 2 deluxe songs that could have given a lot of longevity to this era and if I added BIWT it would have 3 smashes apart from EOM

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

it's lowkey so annoying how she hasn't put the deluxe tracks of her discography on streaming till this day. and yeah "but I want" is amazing. a shame it didn't make the cut. it would've catapulted 30 to +90 region if it was on the tracklist over can I get it....

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, anti-***** said:

those 30 billboard posters budget should have been spent on Tiktok or Instagram instead. 

• Haha 1

On 9/11/2024 at 2:09 AM, Aslan said:

I really hope this is true and we get her on the big screen :jonny5:

I'll take anything at this point. 

On 9/12/2024 at 6:39 PM, anti-***** said:

Ah I just read that too! :chick3:

She last talked about a potential acting role in the Hollywood Reporter interview last year.

there was that particular and specific role that she always wanted to do as an actor

6 hours ago, Aslan said:

Is EOM getting some auto play or playlisting? Because it's rise really has came out of nowhere :lakitu:

it will rise more come New Year or Spring because of that tiktok edit

21 hours ago, Nebur said:

How come I'm only hearing this for the first time?.. and why did Adele make the stupid decision of not putting this on the album or at least in the deluxe version instead of the horrible EOM remix with this country singer...

30 has 2 deluxe songs that could have given a lot of longevity to this era and if I added BIWT it would have 3 smashes apart from EOM

"But I Want To" was written for the 25 album though, lol. You can hear it in her voice, it sounds like that album.

18 hours ago, georgechxng said:

it's lowkey so annoying how she hasn't put the deluxe tracks of her discography on streaming till this day. and yeah "but I want" is amazing. a shame it didn't make the cut. it would've catapulted 30 to +90 region if it was on the tracklist over can I get it....

That song was written for 25

22 hours ago, Aslan said:

Is EOM getting some auto play or playlisting? Because it's rise really has came out of nowhere :lakitu:

Now it dropped again. But yeah, Idk what's going on with the streams.

There's also that thing when you go on Spotify front page, it gives you recommendations what to play next. Maybe Adele is getting promoted for more people there

32 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

Now it dropped again. But yeah, Idk what's going on with the streams.

There's also that thing when you go on Spotify front page, it gives you recommendations what to play next. Maybe Adele is getting promoted for more people there

Her streams always drop at the weeeknd and rebound around Tuesday. So I'm curious if the momentum will continue for EOM and we get a 2 million update :allears:

1 hour ago, Aslan said:

Her streams always drop at the weeeknd and rebound around Tuesday. So I'm curious if the momentum will continue for EOM and we get a 2 million update :allears:

Yes please! The way both RITD and EOM could reach 2B streams this year still :lakitu:

Also she just passed Shakira in monthly listeners on Spotify

• Like 1

I was just listening to "My Little Love" again after a while and wow it's just so touching song. Never heard anything like that by any other artist. I know it's not something you wanna listen to every day, but that doesn't decrease its value as a work of art. And that's the story of the whole 30 album really.

I know we would like the next album to be a bit more easy listening, but there's no denying that songs like MLL and "To Be Loved" sound like they came straight from Adele's soul, like that's her essence as an artist. Maybe we can hope she could somehow combine those elements for A5.

• Like 2

well every track on 30 has surpassed 75 million streams. 
just need to get them all to 100 million now and she'll join an elite club of an album with all track surpassing 100 million. :allears:

3 hours ago, Aslan said:

well every track on 30 has surpassed 75 million streams. 
just need to get them all to 100 million now and she'll join an elite club of an album with all track surpassing 100 million. :allears:

It's interesting how it feels like the power balance in streaming is changing a bit. Taylor still leads obvi, but at least Billie and Sabrina are challenging her somewhat. And The Weeknd's new album could smash.

It feels like there's more space to "attack" now if Adele plays her cards right, but I know the chances are she won't do anything, lol. At least we can hope the old songs keep growing

But also, I don't like how all fields of entertainment live off nostalgia right now. I guess because it's easy money. It would be nice to see/hear something totally new and fresh rather

if LITD can reach 1M daily streams

LIAG, TBL, IDW should do too?

because those ballads have good melody that can stuck in your ears isnt it?

10 hours ago, supertiffany said:

if LITD can reach 1M daily streams

LIAG, TBL, IDW should do too?

because those ballads have good melody that can stuck in your ears isnt it?

I hope so :chick3:

The way LITD blew up 6 years after release shows that just because a song is not getting many streams right now does not mean that people don't like it. They just might not know these songs or have forgotten about them.

2 hours ago, anti-***** said:

I hope so :chick3:

The way LITD blew up 6 years after release shows that just because a song is not getting many streams right now does not mean that people don't like it. They just might not know these songs or have forgotten about them.

i only appreciated LITD and WUTB when it got smashing so that was only a year or two years ago??

because when listening to the album i was focused on the singles too? :bibliahh:

IMY sounds like The Weeknd song too right? so that should have smashed as well

gosh 25 really is the label's album, it's full of smashes!!

8 hours ago, supertiffany said:

i only appreciated LITD and WUTB when it got smashing so that was only a year or two years ago??

because when listening to the album i was focused on the singles too? :bibliahh:

Yeah, almost 3 years ago actually, both went viral right before or during the release of 30.

And yes, 25 is the hits album. But being the follow up to 21, it had to smash. There was so much pressure to write another hit album. With 30, Adele was more free to do what she wanted. Arts not the charts, lol.

I hope the next album could have both hits and artsy songs.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.