position
Austria (Ö3 Austria Top 40)[143]
[144]
Germany (Official German Charts)[145] 33
Global 200 (Billboard)[146] 58
Lithuania (AGATA)[147] 23
Portugal (AFP)[148] 131   Slovakia (Singles Digitál Top 100)[149] 22
Vietnam (Vietnam Hot 100)[150] 51

I remember rooting for this song to be #1 ?

5 minutes ago, Lion said:

I remember rooting for this song to be #1 ?

yeah i remember we all thought it could go top 3 because it was THAT good of a bop but unfortunatly it peaked right outside the top 10. such a bop. deserves to be Demi's biggest hit tbh

8 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

yeah i remember we all thought it could go top 3 because it was THAT good of a bop but unfortunatly it peaked right outside the top 10. such a bop. deserves to be Demi's biggest hit tbh

That and it came out the week the tracking week changed so it had like 13 days (maybe less I don’t remember) or something for its first week.

This is the 3rd most streamed song from that album though. Are some of you exaggerating about how big it was? Its a nice song for sure but idk. 

45 minutes ago, JO BLACC said:

This is the 3rd most streamed song from that album though. Are some of you exaggerating about how big it was? Its a nice song for sure but idk. 

This fact kinda makes me shook - how did Confident outstream :deadbanana2: Stone Cold was a fan classic but even that wasn't the biggest chart hit

6 hours ago, naval23 said:

This fact kinda makes me shook - how did Confident outstream :deadbanana2: Stone Cold was a fan classic but even that wasn't the biggest chart hit

Stone Cold is used as a singing competition song everywhere and Confident is used in many movies so they're more "global". I guess those are the reasons they got more streams but CFTS was always the bigger HIT in the USA especially, no matter what.

Edited by PopFan1996

8 minutes ago, PopFan1996 said:

Stone Cold is used as a singing competition song everywhere and Confident is used in many movies so they're more "global". I guess those are the reasons they got more streams but CFTS was always the bigger HIT in the USA especially, no matter what.

not complaining because Confident is an absolute bop! 

• 2 weeks later...

Still doing 1million daily :jonny:  Gonna be her top streamed Confident track in 4 days.

I really hope this still has a chance at reviving more :chick1:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.