ATRL'S NEXT TOP MODEL| S4 | WINNER: Kirsten Dunst

dweebz

2 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

i guess winning the most challenges, being in the top 8/12 episodes, and beating the "winner" 9 out of 12 times doesnt mean anything. all you need is a mediocre run, escape the bottom each round, and most importantly be the hosts favorite.

anyone that wants to play this game, beware. the host plays favorites and will sabotage the scores of players he doesnt like and inflate the scores of players he does like. I would know since i've been a judge.

Trisha and I were the only ones to advocate for your win tbh  

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dweebz

• Into The Void

• Julia Fox

• Douglas Booth

Congrats @Littlejfrey!

I'm so happy for you, the zoom modelling lessons i gave you paid off! You are a "Model" now! :priceless:

Hope you won't be intimidated by my beauty as much next time:heart:

FJD4ELBWUAkqiIp.jpg

4 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

i guess winning the most challenges, being in the top 8/12 episodes, and beating the "winner" 9 out of 12 times doesnt mean anything. all you need is a mediocre run, escape the bottom each round, and most importantly be the hosts favorite.

anyone that wants to play this game, beware. the host plays favorites and will sabotage the scores of players he doesnt like and inflate the scores of players he does like. I would know since i've been a judge.

I bet youre a willow Stan and you didn't want Camden to win.

2 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Shocked to learn Miranda has taste tbh 

7 minutes ago, Insanity said:

I'd love to judge :giraffe:

maybe if you made it past the first half of your two seasons.

id love you to judge

6 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

This is ANTM sis, It's not about being the best model at all

We are all just pawns in @dweebz's sick, twisted ego and self promotional project:heart:

@dweebz I think i would be a fun judge, thoughts? (and prayers)

Just now, Douglas Booth said:

This is ANTM sis, It's not about being the best model at all

We are all just pawns in @dweebz's sick, twisted ego and self promotional project:heart:

tea

kirsten's crowning photo almost made me not want her to win

14 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

Didn’t you win this game already? Why are you so pre- you know what…

5 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

yeah cuz you're the only ones with intelligence. Both of you have a great understanding of fashion, photography, and art.  the other two "judges" were probably so impressed that the model who did bad for more than half of the season finally did "ok/good" for the last 3 rounds so they wanted to give her a participation trophy.

as for the host, i never took them seriously.  How can you when their brain has rotted away from too much hard drugs and semen from 50 year old white men off grindr. I would know, ive seen their NSFW twitter. 

18 minutes ago, Opulent said:

Congrats Kirsten @Littlejfrey:party:

Aweng also deserves her flowers for stomping all season, you did THAT too

17 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

Congrats Kirsten @Littlejfrey you played a great game

I feel bad for anyone who has to compete against Aweng in All Stars :skull: 

17 minutes ago, ZORBIT said:

You're a Winner Baby!! @Littlejfrey:clap3::worship:

willow-pill-heads-reveal-drag-race-seaso

Leaving todas all

10 minutes ago, Douglas Booth said:

Congrats @Littlejfrey!

I'm so happy for you, the zoom modelling lessons i gave you paid off! You are a "Model" now! :priceless:

Hope you won't be intimidated by my beauty as much next time:heart:

FJD4ELBWUAkqiIp.jpg

Thank you guys :heart: 

13 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

Can't wait to read the tell all book 

You were phenomenal all season :alexz:

Just now, Jai said:

Didn’t you win this game already? Why are you so pre- you know what…

yes and i should have won it twice. something you'd wish to achieve

I don’t remember Karlie Kloss being bitter even though she did the best her season. 

26 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

You were robbed. I was disgusted. 

@dweebz said “I want a white girl in the hall of fame by any means necessary” it’s true.

16 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

Not me serving Whitney Thompson :ahh:

Just now, kipperskipper said:

yes and i should have won it twice. something you'd wish to achieve

I guess we hold importance to different things sis. But go off.

2 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

yeah cuz you're the only ones with intelligence. Both of you have a great understanding of fashion, photography, and art.  the other two "judges" were probably so impressed that the model who did bad for more than half of the season finally did "ok/good" for the last 3 rounds so they wanted to give her a participation trophy.

as for the host, i never took them seriously.  How can you when their brain has rotted away from too much hard drugs and semen from 50 year old white men off grindr. I would know, ive seen their NSFW twitter. 

SCREAMIN GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Just now, Littlejfrey said:

SPEECH! SPEECH! SPEECH!

Just now, Littlejfrey said:

You're the Eva tbh. More likable personality wins out :clap3: 

FYI, Kirsten @Littlejfrey won E13. They had the most points out of all 5 photos.

Ms. Aweng's meltdown :dies:

-

This is ATRL, controversy is in it's spirit so overall it's still entertaining! Thank you all modelos, Best Hoest Miley & our panel of Honorable Judges for giving such a divertido Season! :worship:

5 minutes ago, Insanity said:

Can't wait to read the tell all book 

You were phenomenal all season :alexz:

thanks :date3:cant wait for cole to be the first male model winner. 

I knew the drama wouldn't let me down :mandown:

3 minutes ago, dweebz said:

SCREAMIN GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I cackled at the meltdown.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.