ATRL'S NEXT TOP MODEL| S4 | WINNER: Kirsten Dunst

dweebz

Also i know of some people with underground alliances thru chats, that favors voting for each other and giving low scores to models who were actually strong during the episode but you didn't hear that from me:coffee2:

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dweebz

• Into The Void

• Julia Fox

• Douglas Booth

12 minutes ago, Douglas Booth said:

Also i know of some people with underground alliances thru chats, that favors voting for each other and giving low scores to models who were actually strong during the episode but you didn't hear that from me:coffee2:

:soda:OH

6 hours ago, Douglas Booth said:

Giselle hasn't really been standing out for me, im not sure if she we just haven't interacted or if she is just a bit vanilla

Don’t Gisele have more wins than you?

9 hours ago, ZORBIT said:

Cheers Kristen, ecstatic you’re in the top 6!

uPbgfQk.gif

8 hours ago, Kylizzle said:

Correct eliminations all around! Congrats to Cara and Kirsten staying another week :clap3: 

8 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

Kirsten I’m rooting for you sis xx josh safdie wants a movie with you and i as the leads and you know im her muse when he wrote uncuuh huum 

thank you girls AqN.gif

37 minutes ago, dweebz said:

Don’t Gisele have more wins than you?

I'm not saying she's bad, I like her alot and think she has had a solid run so far:heart: I'm sure she is very sweet and kind:heart2:

but for me personally, i gravitate towards models like myself, Cara, Kiko, and Gigi who are unafraid to interpret challenges differently and really look outside the box. I'd rather see a photo that really gets your attenion wether as a huge success or an epic fail, opposite a model who does well and what is expected of them. No shade tho @Opulenti luv u:gaycat4:

Not me just realizing that my sis Zorbit was Coco in S2 :skull: how did you change your nickname? :gaycat2:

29 minutes ago, Littlejfrey said:

Not me just realizing that my sis Zorbit was Coco in S2 :skull: how did you change your nickname? :gaycat2:

ATRL+ members can change names every so often

1 hour ago, Littlejfrey said:

By luck I won that infamous Squid Game mess & my Nicki stan card was burned a long while back so I switched to a Lisa Frank icon :butterfly:

-

To answer Miley’s question, I’d say Gaga cause it’s funny she’s the pot calling the kettle black when she’s had favored voters recently & especially coming in trying to save her from her infamous E5 moment 

:bam:

Kirsten @Littlejfrey im so glad you got to stay :hug:

rooting for you

three models left

Is Kirsten being praised by her fellow contestants because she has no chance of winning...or?

6 hours ago, ZORBIT said:

By luck I won that infamous Squid Game mess & my Nicki stan card was burned a long while back so I switched to a Lisa Frank icon :butterfly:

-

To answer Miley’s question, I’d say Gaga cause it’s funny she’s the pot calling the kettle black when she’s had favored voters recently & especially coming in trying to save her from her infamous E5 moment 

:bam:

ohhh i see :gaycat4:

4 hours ago, Insanity said:

Kirsten @Littlejfrey im so glad you got to stay :hug:

rooting for you

Thank you boo :heart:

2 hours ago, dweebz said:

Is Kirsten being praised by her fellow contestants because she has no chance of winning...or?

I- 0a7295e405006502f67a2401450228e0.gif

30 minutes ago, CBC said:

sdPWtXC.png

4NiDZzX.png

I like this but there's not enough movement 

Spoiler

Jk :fan:

8 minutes ago, ZORBIT said:

Took a while to create that pitch but excited nonetheless :butterfly:

I spent around 2 hrs on mine hihi

I don't really have an answer to the question because I think all of the remaining models are strong and have served throughout the competition. If I have to say a name though, I guess I'd say Ms. Gaga, but ONLY because she did technically get eliminated before, that's my only reason. Nothing against her tho, I think she's been killing it since she came back and frequently enjoy her entries. :lakitu:

2 hours ago, Insanity said:

I like this but there's not enough movement 

Hide contents

Jk :fan:

Ye it's weak. I'm just posting to help ratings. The show needs them :fan:

38 minutes ago, Douglas Booth said:

Sure Ms Born This Way Foundation Founder… honesty ecstatic to what you chose from her array of campaigns

14 minutes ago, ZORBIT said:

Sure Ms Born This Way Foundation Founder… honesty ecstatic to what you chose from her array of campaigns

I have a sinking suspicion im going home next so i decided to just submit what makes me happy :heart:

If i get eliminated btw i hope you make it to the finale and win Ms. Joan:gaygacat4:

17 minutes ago, Douglas Booth said:

I have a sinking suspicion im going home next so i decided to just submit what makes me happy :heart:

If i get eliminated btw i hope you make it to the finale and win Ms. Joan:gaygacat4:

It's anyone's game at this point like Gisele stated we all served throughout the season and are the strongest top 6

Y also I did not expect this support, gracias sm Legend! :butterfly:

giphy.thumb.gif.5856eb901c9af1908ff4e9c5

1 hour ago, ZORBIT said:

Took a while to create that pitch but excited nonetheless, PTE :butterfly:

1 hour ago, Douglas Booth said:

Wait what is a pitch? I just made a description in like 10 minutes :skull: STOP THE COUNT

2 minutes ago, Littlejfrey said:

Wait what is a pitch? I just made a description in like 10 minutes :skull: STOP THE COUNT

Chile, send your pitch. Its similar to Easy Breezy Covergirl or some ****.

Do yall read :deadbanana2:

Spoiler

you aren't the only one who didn't send a pitch

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.