• dweebz

• Into The Void

• Julia Fox

• Douglas Booth

7 hours ago, Kylizzle said:

Hope everyone had a good holiday :flower2:

Will we get results tomorrow? @dweebz

i think someone needs to go find the host on grindr 

Thanks I had a great palm sunday my easter is next Sunday (Eastern Orthdox)

Edited by Insanity

As we're mostly aware, Bella is dealing with being shadowbanned for rightfully standing up for her people & spreading awareness, so can we still expect critiques in the meantime until elimination @Jai? 
#FreePalestine

33 minutes ago, ZORBIT said:

As we're mostly aware, Bella is dealing with being shadowbanned for rightfully standing up for her people & spreading awareness, so can we still expect critiques in the meantime until elimination @Jai? 
#FreePalestine

I screamed. 

yes baby they are coming. I believe a great person once said “Weekends are hard.”

3 hours ago, ZORBIT said:

#FreePalestine

i thought Jai was Bella Thorne :dies:

cf05d2cb3ab4121f8dffe1e4a4a4b345.jpg

Weekends really are hard. Lets begin; 

@dweebz @Thanatos @Rotunda @sumthintoxic82

@ZORBIT - Joan I HAVE to start with you because you knocked this out the park. Not only do you photos relate to each other but they tell a story despite you deciding to not provide an explanation. This is the modernization of  a family through time. Out of everyone's submissions yours was 100% the most effective, and on top of that we don't lose you in the shots. Extremely well done; such a smart route to take. 

@touya kinomoto - I can see the vision you're going for, and I think over all this is good. Both shots are good but in terms of forever girl boss your future shot doesn't fully paint the picture of that being represented, for me. Taking that out I still think this is a decent submission. 

@Kylizzle - Allison to be frank I'm getting concerned with submissions. I see the dance element to your future shot, but not your past; and you didn't reference dancing into the future at all in your description so Im left feeling puzzled. That aside I think both shots are good.

@Littlejfrey - Kirsten I LOVED this submission. This is a great example of a description really enhancing the photos.  The symbolism in the past shot to the reflective symbolism in the future shot; this was another really smart submission and you should be very proud. 

@DevonRoars - Gigi, is this the most artistic submission - no. its very literal; HOWEVER its very effective. I understand the concept of future and past you description aligns with your photos which makes this a strong submission. Well done. 

@Douglas Booth - Gaga! Overall I think this is really good. I do wish the past photo was more literal; I get you were going for a Golden Age of Hollywood but realistically no one would do a photoshoot like the during that period. And if we are referencing the past in that aspect this shot falls short for me. I still think this is a pretty good submission. 

@Queen Riri. - Nicki, Strangely enough; I understand the concept of the evolution of women and how society perceives them. I do however think that future shot is a little lacking and could borderline be used more correctly as your past shot; so that's where this is a little weaker for me. 

@Samsom - Kiko; we are gonna throw the whole description away and just look at the photos.  Unfortunately your past shot isn't very strong; I love your future shot however it so cool looking. If I were you I wouldn't went another route with your description; maybe like the "evolution of the working model" where you had a hot of you on the go in the city I black and white and then follow up with your future shot. - That's how I would've approached it. 

@CBC - Tyra I loooooooove your past shot; very well done. I am not getting futuristic from your future shot though; it feels very of the now. 

@Not Like The Movies - Alton I thought your evolution of interracial dating was lovely. 

@Opulent - Gisele that past shot is really cool; very adam and eve. The future shot is okay; I would've love to seen you go even further into the future; but I think your description helps in this case. 

@kipperskipper - Aweng this is excellent! I completely get the traveling through time concept; my only critique is a wish you were modeling more I your past shot because your future shot is so cool looking. 

Edited by Jai

1 minute ago, Kylizzle said:

Thank you Bella, I enjoyed my time in the game :flower2:

Youre still in this. You were on a ROLL and I know you can bounce back! 

8 minutes ago, Jai said:

Youre still in this. You were on a ROLL and I know you can bounce back! 

Thank u 

allison-harvard-gif-7.gif 

Thank you Bella, Trisha, Miranda and Duckie for your kind words :heart:

Love that everyone got a thorough analysis while I got one trolling line. Cool cool cool. :grump:

I know Nicki isn't a model but I'm working with what I got and making something out of it. 

41 minutes ago, Not Like The Movies said:

Excuse me :confused: 

@Jai

Im was just kidding babes; it was a great submission I just didn't know what to say. :gaynetcat2:

2 minutes ago, Jai said:

Im was just kidding babes; it was a great submission I just didn't know what to say. :gaynetcat2:

Okay babes, I’m glad you liked it I guess  :gaycat3:

4 hours ago, Queen Riri. said:

I know Nicki isn't a model but I'm working with what I got and making something out of it. 

Look at S2, Florence ate most of the competition up & she’s not a conventional model neither

dd-1.gif.96ebca324c38a9eeb7b60a2de8ddec5

-

@dweebzgirl how are you gonna log in and not even update nor advise when we can expect results, Perrrrra please 

4 hours ago, Queen Riri. said:

Nicki is a model. She is signed to one of the biggest modeling agencies in the world, Wilhelmina. 

1 hour ago, DevonRoars said:

Nicki is a model. She is signed to one of the biggest modeling agencies in the world, Wilhelmina. 

Sis you know what I meant. Her catalog isn’t big like Naomi Campbell 

30 minutes ago, Kylizzle said:

What happened to this season :rainy:

we should all quit in protest of this ghosting, do any of our honorable Judge's have an update about our host?

8 minutes ago, Queen Riri. said:

Sis you know what I meant. Her catalog isn’t big like Naomi Campbell 

Naomi didn't even win with her expansive catalog, she was just praised for giving sex cheetah print every week

I had high hopes for you Ms. I'm the Best

nicki-minaj-and-joan-smalls-attend-2016-

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.