• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ger

• Dingdong123

• GreatestLoveofAll

• Hot Volcano

I’m not worried about Dawn FM in the slightest. It has hits on there. He’ll be fine

Billboard 200: #4(=) @Adele, '30' 43,000 (1,962,000 units since release). *peak: #1 for 6 weeks*
Billboard 200: #5(=) @MorganWallen, Dangerous: The Double Album 41,000 (3,333,000 units since release). *peak: #1 for 10 weeks*

:bloo:

35 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

imagine if the Weeknd falls behind Adele in a week or two :rip:

he is releasing CDs on Friday

Encanto stomping :clap3:

1 hour ago, family.guy123 said:

Encanto with 44 tracks :rip:

Encanto with 9 songs with any vocals/lyrics, with the rest being only instrumentals, whew!

1 hour ago, family.guy123 said:

Encanto with 44 tracks :rip:

I doubt anyone is streaming the instrumentals/movie score beyond the 9 tracks lol

6 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

Encanto with 9 songs with any vocals/lyrics, with the rest being only instrumentals, whew!

I believe instrumental tracks still count towards the chart

5 minutes ago, Dingdong123 said:

I doubt anyone is streaming the instrumentals/movie score beyond the 9 tracks lol

I just checked and they are

4 hours ago, MrLovett said:

When people post text from articles, can you please press “paste as plain text” when doing so? It’s completely unreadable with the dark theme…

Much appreciated. I thought I was the only one using the Dark theme because I don't see anyone complaining.

Morgan is really coming for that 5x platinum cert. :rip:

Another week in the top 10 for Doja!!!!!!!

Morgan is coming for Adele and TS's record (21's weeks in top 10 and Fearless #4 greatest of all time) :deadbanana4:

How can he do this while being blacklisted by radio? It's not funny anymore. MAKE IT STOP!! :deadbanana4:

Good for Encanto

46 minutes ago, HeWon'tGo said:

Morgan is coming for Adele and TS's record (21's weeks in top 10 and Fearless #4 greatest of all time) :deadbanana4:

How can he do this while being blacklisted by radio? It's not funny anymore. MAKE IT STOP!! :deadbanana4:

Sand in my Boots is currently #31 on the Radio Songs chart. He suffered the consequences like an adult and lost tons of revenue, awards, visibility, etc. during one of the most successful eras of all time. 

55 minutes ago, HeWon'tGo said:

hmmm adele's record is still 30 weeks and change away. ion think he'll last that long even if he releases an album this year. I could be wrong tho, but i think it'll hit its time at 60 ish weeks.

5 hours ago, HeWon'tGo said:

He’s about to top country radio :ace:

blacklisted my a**

7 hours ago, family.guy123 said:

I just checked and they are

Most of the instrumental tracks have less than 1M streams on Spotify, whilst the vocal tracks are mostly over 20M each. :rip: The streams are almost entirely bolstered by the main tracks and you know it. :toofunny3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.