H100: Easy On Me 10x #1, We Don't Talk About Bruno #2, Surface Pressure #10

Renan90

I still doubt Bruno will get that #1, but it’ll he historic if Bruno tops Hot 100 together with Encanto OST at Billboard 200 :weeps: 

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ger

• Dingdong123

• Narima

• Hot Volcano

20 minutes ago, Narima said:

omg  :jonny5: a discount is needed

18 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

****, so it's over for Adele :cries:  I should've have trusted TOTC, they gave me hope for an 11th week at #1.

12 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

Wait, then predictors underestimated WDTAB, it was really close. It needs to remain stable and EOM needs to drop a bit to get it. 

I would've liked Hello to get 11 weeks but Bruno is slaying to is deserving!

Sorry guys, I overestimated streaming's influence on the formula, I fixed the numbers, it still has 30+ points lead. So 11th week looking good. But yeah, chart predictores were expecting Bruno's to pull 29M streams and it's actually pulling 32M+.

1 minute ago, Ger-55 said:

Sorry guys, I overestimated streaming's influence on the formula, I fixed the numbers, it still has 30+ points lead. So 11th week looking good. But yeah, chart predictores were expecting Bruno's to pull 29M streams and it's actually pulling 32M+.

pff I was wondering how could've TOTC been so off :dies:

What I’m getting out of encanto’s sudden success a month after release is that Disney should release all of their movies on Disney+ immediately lol. The movie was in theatres for a month and then once the movie was put on streaming it exploded.

I won’t be mad if movie theatres eventually die out

2 minutes ago, MusicTalker said:

Bruno’s success is very random, lol. 

It’s like the best Disney musical song in awhile. It combines the magic of Disney with the blockbuster of Broadway. Think Frozen mixed with Hamilton.

4 minutes ago, Ger-55 said:

oh well

KYrgLbM.gif

Insane performance for Easy On Me, others wish they could get a 10-weeks #1 during their "flop" era :clap3: 

Edited by G.U.Y_Del_Rey

I'm honestly shocked Encanto's songs are smashing so hard :rip: I didn't really care for the music that much but cool

9 minutes ago, Ger-55 said:

the battle intensifies :jonny:the stan in me is rooting for Adele but Encanto is literally amazing

37 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

Am I the only one preffering Surface Pressure to WDTAB? It deserves top 5 :jonny:

give it to your sister!

Edited by CrimsonX

Finally some movement. it was getting bleak and predictable

giphy.gif

Adele :clap3: 

Easy on Me is still slaying me. I didn’t think it would have replay value at first but it might actually be her most replayable song. Still sounds fresh to me.

10 weeks at number 1 for Easy On Me :jonny4:

oop, people were dragging bruno for not getting to #2 last week.

looks like this year's olivia isn't gayle; it's jessica darrow with her solo smash (w/no airplay), whew!

Spotify & Sales #1s, no #1 overall: Hotline Bling
We Don't Talk About Bruno

Edited by fridayteenage

Cold Heart rising and getting one more week at the top 10 :clap3:

12 hours ago, Ger-55 said:

Estimated points this week

1. Easy on Me 279

2. We Don't Talk About Bruno 243

EDIT: I could honestly be wrong, a long time without doing this. Sorry I overestimate streaming's influence before.

Opening up the EOM Stapleton duet for downloads & streaming would be a good way to get 1-2 extra #1 weeks. I think she's OK for 11, but having the duet available for a la carte consumption would probably get EOM to 12-13 #1 weeks, not to mention getting her back up at/near the sales & streaming component charts' #1.

On 1/23/2022 at 8:52 PM, family.guy123 said:

Sand in my Boots is currently #31 on the Radio Songs chart. He suffered the consequences like an adult and lost tons of revenue, awards, visibility, etc. during one of the most successful eras of all time. 

Yeah. Without the blacklist Boots would've hit #1 months ago & hed be near the peak of the follow up. So he's still not 100% "in the clear" at Country radio. 

1 hour ago, brianc33710 said:

Yeah. Without the blacklist Boots would've hit #1 months ago & hed be near the peak of the follow up. So he's still not 100% "in the clear" at Country radio. 

To be fair, a lot of his long-term success came from the backlash to cancel culture and fans rallying to support him in ways they probably wouldn’t have if the incident had never happened and he wasn’t “under attack”

He’d still be a massive star regardless, but the context would be different, and I think he would have had a more normal album cycle.

2 hours ago, brianc33710 said:

having the duet available for a la carte consumption would probably get EOM to 12-13 #1 weeks

that duet should've never existed. i'd prefer that duet to stay where it is so less people consume it actually :giraffe:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.