• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Virtual_Insanity

• Mystic Boy

• State of Grace.

• Moella

2 hours ago, AlexM said:

The biggest female hit in Uk :clap3:

It's clearly not the biggest female hit when Mariah's All I Want For Christmas Is You  is at 3,756,440 units :rip:

23 hours ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

Its not a female song no matter how you want to try and spin it. Its embarassing to try and say it is. Like I said, no one who officially makes the list will include it no matter how many times you quote gaga twitter accounts who do. 

No single official publication or charts company is going to announce Shallow as the longest charting female song of all time. ITs actually embarassing. 

22 hours ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

Nice try but not the same thing. 

Someone doing a cute lil rap verse is not remotely the same thing as Shallow which is a duet. I know you liddos cannot cope with the fact that Shallow is as much Bradleys song as it is Gagas but the official charts companies and anyone who matters do so yall will just have to accept it. Or you can continue to make your fake lists that will never be cited officially by anyone. Choose your path I guess :coffee2:

And yes the FOUR songwriters were awarded by the Oscars, not just Gaga because its the songwriters who get that particular award. That has nothing to do with who performs the song which is Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga, both with LEAD credits. Face facts. 

19 hours ago, ppp said:

https://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/the-uks-official-top-40-most-streamed-songs-by-female-artists__32623/

The UK's Official Top 40 most-streamed songs by female artists

5 SHALLOW LADY GAGA & BRADLEY COOPER

Still not over getting humiliated ? :skull:

1 hour ago, Mystic Boy said:

Still not over getting humiliated ? :skull:

Ah my friend mystic boy. Good to hear from you again. 

14 hours ago, Hector said:

It's clearly not the biggest female hit when Mariah's All I Want For Christmas Is You  is at 3,756,440 units :rip:

Exactly !! Nowhere close. Plus the fact that it has a male on half of it, shouldnt even be included on any list of female songs. 

On 1/16/2022 at 3:33 AM, ppp said:

https://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/the-uks-official-top-40-most-streamed-songs-by-female-artists__32623/

The UK's Official Top 40 most-streamed songs by female artists

5 SHALLOW LADY GAGA & BRADLEY COOPER

:bibliahh:

OT: The BIGGEST song of ALL TIME has the girls FUMING

KhU9A5x.gif

Stop replying to that one pressed soul and hopefully it will disperse :sistrens:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.