Xtina 1B streams in 2021

WalkAway

Impressive, but is this with or without MLJ and FTM? Also how many streams did SS get in 2021?

35 minutes ago, hector.adriel said:

Impressive, but is this with or without MLJ and FTM? Also how many streams did SS get in 2021?

with no doubts it is with MLJ and FTM

Tones and I was 46th most streamed female artist this year according to spotify and she did 760M streams 

Christina wasnt top 50

Just now, Pedro Labre said:

with no doubts it is with MLJ and FTM

Tones and I was 46th most streamed female artist this year according to spotify and she did 760M streams 

Christina wasnt top 50

Thanks for the clarification, not shocked because her personal catalogue has abysmal streams, specially compared to her peers. Would be shocked if she was able to pull 500M streams this year excluding FTM and MLJ.

Anyway, so in conclusion she didn’t do 1B… Would love to see the detailed streams for her catalogue tho. 

She’s such a streaming legend! I think her and Shakira are the only under 50 female artists who have 750m+ streamed songs on Spotify!!

6 hours ago, hector.adriel said:

Xtina should be given all the credit for SS. She heard the song playing in the background of some commercial, invited them to perform it with her at The Voice, recorded a new version that became a hit. Literally, without her, the song would've have even been a hit.

Of course Britney fans are in here :clown: i know it's a hard concept to grasp... for some individuals, but sometimes artists release stand-alone singles in between the eras and then they become one of the biggest songs of all time, they go multiplatinum or diamond, which is difficult, to get, not everybody has that to their credit...

2 hours ago, Hot Volcano said:

Xtina should be given all the credit for SS. She heard the song playing in the background of some commercial, invited them to perform it with her at The Voice, recorded a new version that became a hit. Literally, without her, the song would've have even been a hit.

Oh I give her credit for SS 100%, I always give credit where it’s due. I’m just curious to see those numbers along with MLJ and FTM.

2 hours ago, WalkAway said:

Of course Britney fans are in here :clown: i know it's a hard concept to grasp... for some individuals, but sometimes artists release stand-alone singles in between the eras and then they become one of the biggest songs of all time, they go multiplatinum or diamond, which is difficult, to get, not everybody has that to their credit...

The audacity of people from a pop culture forum replying to a topic YOU posted regarding, guess what?… pop culture :eek:

OT however, Spotify, the OFFICIAL platform that you’re referring too doesn’t credit FEATURED artists, only the lead. So since we’re talking about OFFICIAL numbers and Xtina was nowhere to be found on the OFFICIAL Spotify Top 50 most streamed females this year, it’s 100% a valid question to ask what were her OFFICIAL numbers from the platform not the inflated ones from a random Twitter stan account when clearly half those streams come from those two features :skull:

If you have the #s I’d love to see them.

9 minutes ago, Terylee said:

:clap3:

Nvm just read they are fake and not official.

They are not fake, counted by the fans like for any other pop girl. 

did ha solo streams surpass 200m? I doubt it sis. I don't counts SS eitha 

14 hours ago, Hot Volcano said:

Xtina should be given all the credit for SS

LMAO what u're talking about... without A Great Big World the song would not exist and her last hit would be Feel This Moment

6 hours ago, Pedro Labre said:

LMAO what u're talking about... without A Great Big World the song would not exist and her last hit would be Feel This Moment

I already explained it. The audacity to just quote the first sentence of my post and then act oblivious :biblio:

Yes, Xtina deserves all the credit for SS success, even AGBW keeps saying it and thanking her for having a career.

Ffs if it wasn't for her they wouldn't have even signed a record deal :dies:

3 hours ago, Hot Volcano said:

I already explained it. The audacity to just quote the first sentence of my post and then act oblivious :biblio:

Yes, Xtina deserves all the credit for SS success, even AGBW keeps saying it and thanking her for having a career.

Ffs if it wasn't for her they wouldn't have even signed a record deal :dies:

Exactly. :clap3:

On 1/2/2022 at 7:14 AM, hector.adriel said:

Thanks for the clarification, not shocked because her personal catalogue has abysmal streams, specially compared to her peers. Would be shocked if she was able to pull 500M streams this year excluding FTM and MLJ.

Anyway, so in conclusion she didn’t do 1B… Would love to see the detailed streams for her catalogue tho. 

I am confused how she didn't do 1B? Those are still her songs :rip:

She absolutely did 1B no matter what you're thinking. 

41 minutes ago, PopFan1996 said:

I am confused how she didn't do 1B? Those are still her songs :rip:

She absolutely did 1B no matter what you're thinking. 

You can say what you want but the official streaming platform doesn’t count those streams for the featured artist I assume to prevent double counted streaming #s, not to mention, Xtina was no where to be found in the female Top 50 for 2021 where #50 didn’t even get to 650M.

Sorry, you can think what you want but the official source says otherwise :foxaylove2:

21 minutes ago, hector.adriel said:

You can say what you want but the official streaming platform doesn’t count those streams for the featured artist I assume to prevent double counted streaming #s, not to mention, Xtina was no where to be found in the female Top 50 for 2021 where #50 didn’t even get to 650M.

Sorry, you can think what you want but the official source says otherwise :foxaylove2:

Yes, but Xtina is the lead artist on SS.

This is surprisingly good ! I was not expecting 1B not gonna lie, congrats :clap3:

What were her 5 most streamed songs during 2020 ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.