hofork: 2021 in review / songs + albs pg 1, hms + worst pg 2

minho

I don't get why Ed Sheeran's album is so hated over ATRL... it was not on my best of, but I don't think it was a bad album at all :psyduck:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• minho

• Ttoki

• Alldeezy

• Sanguine

• ATRL Moderator

not the jubilee shade I can't
namasenda banger yup yup, omg you lose! hit the slay button
ugh damage is so perfect, yaas like I used to, omg rochelle, illuminati hotties... this list is hitting
better than that, working for the knife classics classics. 
really enjoyed this... so much overlap with my lists. sisters with taste yas 

your album list whew. love most of these especially your top 3. indigo slayed so hard omg

On 12/13/2021 at 3:35 AM, hofork said:

Hayley Williams - Flowers for Vases/Descansos (4.3)

Listening to this makes me feel like a loser

:bibliahh:

3LF6dBc.png

The worst of edition is on point. A few of those acts (Hiatus, James) I can't stand anymore. 

Nice HMs, I'm surprised Star-Crossed is almost that high. Sensational could've used at least another 0.1 but at least she got a mention :swan:

I love the vibes part of your draggings. As an OJBH I'm glad James Blake has been getting panned since 2019 xo #ThankYouJamila

Not Hiatus being so low ljds;fjhldhflhdsfld AND BELOW THOSE OTHER ALBUMS so rude! Ignore them being on my top list! And the Hayley dragging nnnnnn even if you also hated Petals for Armor I'll assume you're just dragging Vases because you loved her debut solo so much xo

Ahhhh Erika, Spellling, Sufjan & other boy, Kacey... ladies I assumed would have been in the main list but at least have high scores!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.