Insanity's Best Of 2021 (2021 Discoveries)

Into The Void

The way Lana, Evermore, Heaux Tales and HTE are among my favorites of the year :deadbanana2: I’m insulted a little sis 

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Into The Void

• TheWayWeWere

• Sunderland 4ever

• dreamofyou

5 minutes ago, TheWayWeWere said:

The way Lana, Evermore, Heaux Tales and HTE are among my favorites of the year :deadbanana2: I’m insulted a little sis 

I have really tried to like Lana's music like so hard lol

Yesss Nick in top 5 ♡ doja at 2 ♡♡

15 minutes ago, Sempiternal said:

Yesss Nick in top 5 ♡ doja at 2 ♡♡

He's so under rated 

3 hours ago, Insanity said:

Shygirl - ALIAS

I don't understand the appeal for this EP either. :sorry:

Should i do worst songs?

New TV Series (2021)

Here I will only go with new series that premiered in 2021.  I will be grading them on a A-F scale.  I will grade a few over the course of a few days

p20032555_b_h8_aa.jpg?w=1280&h=720

LA Brea  (B+)

(NBC)
This was an interesting concept and like previous NBC shows like Under The Dome and Revolution which started of good, I am hoping this one doesn't turn into shit like they did.  The concept so far captivating and very intriguing. I like the fact it's a little different with all these portals going from the past to present it's been a wild ride over just 10 episodes.  I hope when this returns in 2022 that it continues staying good.

1051637-h-66628bda9beb

Only Murders in the Building  (B)

(hulu)
This was a great show. I thoroughly enjoyed watching this.

4400-01-590x332.jpg

The 4400  (C+)

(CW)
So far it's interesting although I feel it's going in a direction that I was not expecting.  Will continue to tune in. 

Superman_&_Lois_(TV_series).png
Superman & Lois (A)

(CW)
It will be hard to do a superman series to top Smallville but S&L first season proved to be return to form for DC series.  The last few seasons
of Flash and Supergirl have been a little underwhelming and S&L gave us a shot of something hopeful for DC. Perched for it's return 
for season 2 in 2022.

tileburnedin?size=1280x720&partner=hbomaxcom&v=8f57165b9ab03eb03a2e0321ae754cd3&host=artist.api.cdn.hbo.com&w=1280

The Flight Attendant  (A-)

(HBO Max)
This was a wild ride.  Loved watching the story unravel. Not what I expectedat all but I am glad I tuned in.

p19575779_b_h8_aa.jpg?w=960&h=540

Kung Fu  (B)

(CW)
This was a fun show to watch. I love that CW is going for diversity in it's new series. This had entertainment and  fun kung fu fighting. Ready for season 2

cbs-ghosts.jpg

Ghosts  (B)

(CBS)
Latest new comedy on CBS. It's about a new homeowner who is able to see Ghosts after falling  down the stairs in the new house she inherited.  Lot's of fun.

• ATRL Moderator

I found the british ghosts a lot funnier than the us remake. also screaming at your worst list including many I liked ff

31 minutes ago, Tsareena said:

I found the british ghosts a lot funnier than the us remake. also screaming at your worst list including many I liked ff

I live in the US lol I never saw it but I love Rose McIver if u ever watched izombie she was great

11 hours ago, Insanity said:

Worst of 2021  Albums and EPs (continued)

Taylor Swift - evermore

220px-Taylor_Swift_-_Evermore.png

Folklore's left over garbage.  I use like 2 songs.  Folklore was one of my most played in 2020 but I played evermore like 2 times.  Meh

PoshUnrealisticBoto-size_restricted.gif

your taste is very gp-friendly but refined :mandown:

that worst albums list tho.....:skull:

angel baby wow :eek: 

gurl not your worst albums list serving more than your top 5 albums list :deadbanana: 

• ATRL Administrator
19 hours ago, Insanity said:

New TV Series (2021)

Here I will only go with new series that premiered in 2021.  I will be grading them on a A-F scale.  I will grade a few over the course of a few days

p20032555_b_h8_aa.jpg?w=1280&h=720

LA Brea  (B+)

(NBC)
This was an interesting concept and like previous NBC shows like Under The Dome and Revolution which started of good, I am hoping this one doesn't turn into shit like they did.  The concept so far captivating and very intriguing. I like the fact it's a little different with all these portals going from the past to present it's been a wild ride over just 10 episodes.  I hope when this returns in 2022 that it continues staying good.

1051637-h-66628bda9beb

Only Murders in the Building  (B)

(hulu)
This was a great show. I thoroughly enjoyed watching this.

4400-01-590x332.jpg

The 4400  (C+)

(CW)
So far it's interesting although I feel it's going in a direction that I was not expecting.  Will continue to tune in. 

Superman_&_Lois_(TV_series).png
Superman & Lois (A)

(CW)
It will be hard to do a superman series to top Smallville but S&L first season proved to be return to form for DC series.  The last few seasons
of Flash and Supergirl have been a little underwhelming and S&L gave us a shot of something hopeful for DC. Perched for it's return 
for season 2 in 2022.

tileburnedin?size=1280x720&partner=hbomaxcom&v=8f57165b9ab03eb03a2e0321ae754cd3&host=artist.api.cdn.hbo.com&w=1280

The Flight Attendant  (A-)

(HBO Max)
This was a wild ride.  Loved watching the story unravel. Not what I expectedat all but I am glad I tuned in.

p19575779_b_h8_aa.jpg?w=960&h=540

Kung Fu  (B)

(CW)
This was a fun show to watch. I love that CW is going for diversity in it's new series. This had entertainment and  fun kung fu fighting. Ready for season 2

cbs-ghosts.jpg

Ghosts  (B)

(CBS)
Latest new comedy on CBS. It's about a new homeowner who is able to see Ghosts after falling  down the stairs in the new house she inherited.  Lot's of fun.

Love all of them!

32 minutes ago, Lee!! said:

Love all of them!

taste

thats only the first batch 

Haven't watched any 2021 TV series this year. :dancehall3:

17 hours ago, worldwide angel said:

your taste is very gp-friendly but refined :mandown:

that worst albums list tho.....:skull:

is that good

4 hours ago, Insanity said:

is that good

dddd yes :emofish:

I LOVE The Flight Attendant. Can't wait for the next season.

Got a few episodes into Only Murders, it was cute from what I have seen.

Oh wow let me catch up a bit

Industry Baby, Sympton of Your Touch, Love (Sweet Love), Mood Ring, Pretty Places, Thot Shit, I am Not a Woman, I'm A God, Transparent Soul, Bouncin', Oh My God, Take My Breath :jonny5:

Also all the top ten are all massive bops too wow :clap3: Jessie's Please has been stuck in my head for months now wow

---

333, Life Support, 30, Times, lately...., & If i can't have love... acclaim :clap3:

Doja and Aly & AJ on the top 5 yes :jonny5: Also Montero is actually not as bad as people make it out to be

The fact that Jessie could release all of this new songs on seperate album/EP and it would snatch my #1 album of the year. her power is too much!

On 12/17/2021 at 1:45 PM, Sunderland 4ever said:

Haven't watched any 2021 TV series this year. :dancehall3:

You should check some out 

On 12/17/2021 at 7:01 PM, worldwide angel said:

dddd yes :emofish:

thats refreshing

On 12/17/2021 at 7:05 PM, gagacasanova said:

I LOVE The Flight Attendant. Can't wait for the next season.

Got a few episodes into Only Murders, it was cute from what I have seen.

TFA was really good and I wasn't sure what to expect I'm prepped for season 2 it should be dropping soon right

On 12/18/2021 at 4:39 AM, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

Oh wow let me catch up a bit

Industry Baby, Sympton of Your Touch, Love (Sweet Love), Mood Ring, Pretty Places, Thot Shit, I am Not a Woman, I'm A God, Transparent Soul, Bouncin', Oh My God, Take My Breath :jonny5:

Also all the top ten are all massive bops too wow :clap3: Jessie's Please has been stuck in my head for months now wow

---

333, Life Support, 30, Times, lately...., & If i can't have love... acclaim :clap3:

Doja and Aly & AJ on the top 5 yes :jonny5: Also Montero is actually not as bad as people make it out to be

The fact that Jessie could release all of this new songs on seperate album/EP and it would snatch my #1 album of the year. her power is too much!

your taste is immaculate 

sorry for being mia i have been kinda busy

5 hours ago, Insanity said:

TFA was really good and I wasn't sure what to expect I'm prepped for season 2 it should be dropping soon right

Spring 2022 from what I've heard :biggrin:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.