OREGUY's Best Things of 2021! 51-60 REVEALED!

OreGuy

I hated Self Esteem's album compared to her last one soz dlskjdhsldls and ATRL being #99 HAHA

Dua getting a bit of love for Love Again :clap:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreGuy

• Sunderland 4ever

• TheWayWeWere

• BlackoutZone

The graphic is serving :clap3:

The people should've not voting ATRL. What a flop website oop :mandown:

Viola ha impact :clap3:I really need to watch Spencer illegaly fuck my country for not showing it to theaters like wth

I really like the idea behind this countdown! And the graphics are really nice. 

Young Royals, Spencer and Queen Viola! :clap3:

ATRL tanking lol. :skull:

On 12/18/2021 at 7:02 AM, Sunderland 4ever said:

ATRL flopping hard. :dies:

On 12/19/2021 at 4:42 AM, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

21 hours ago, D/X said:

i measured it using the relevance and impact meters, so it checks out :fan: not to mention getting >5 under excellence :santa:

On 12/18/2021 at 12:29 PM, Ewan Chaos said:

I hated Self Esteem's album compared to her last one soz dlskjdhsldls and ATRL being #99 HAHA

Dua getting a bit of love for Love Again :clap:

OMG?? I havent tried their previous album, but SE is one of the best albums of mine this year nnn why do i feel i might not like it :deadbanana2:

On 12/18/2021 at 9:37 PM, BlackoutZone said:

The rankings are sending me, but this is fun :bibliahh:

The graphics are cool too

On 12/19/2021 at 4:42 AM, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

The graphic is serving :clap3:

Viola ha impact :clap3:I really need to watch Spencer illegaly fuck my country for not showing it to theaters like wth

21 hours ago, D/X said:

I really like the idea behind this countdown! And the graphics are really nice. 

Young Royals, Spencer and Queen Viola! :clap3:

On 12/18/2021 at 7:23 AM, kiiwii said:

love again :clap3: top 3 on FN, methinks!

i just realized i never finished young royals tho :rip:

thanks for the support beauties :jonny5: :heart: loving this community so far :hughard:

let me drop these ones so i'm closer to the more tight races :fan: let me update the leaderboard too

cute graphics omg in love with it :heart: 

AHH Blue Weekend making another list, taste :duca: Dua and Elton was such an unexpected serve

Edited by BlackoutZone

Traitor :smitten: 

Woman is a banger :flame:one of my favorites from PH

Blue Weekend and Chemtrails :jonny5: both are masterpieces

Japanese Breakfast and Adele released some superb stuff this year. :clap3:

These graphics are so cute and I love the moving text & all that :heart: And oh I didn't realize all of these categories would be on the same top 100 list, cool idea!

ATRL only making it at #99, flop :oh: || tick, tick...BOOM! was a good time, and I might get to West Side Story at some point. The other two are too Oscarbaity for me :gaycat3: || Viola Davis should've charted above Biden & The Rock for sure! || Love Again is cute, never been in love with it though. || Chemtrails is okay, Love for Sale has some good covers but jazz isn't really my thing. The Yearbook :smitten: Didn't enjoy the last 2 tracks much but the rest was lovely. || Halsey and Dua getting some love for artists :alexz3:

jubilee + blue weekend are cute, tho i've only listened a handful of times. but be sweet is my fav song from her album :clap3:

19 hours ago, Yvess said:

cute graphics omg in love with it :heart: 

10 hours ago, Remmy said:

These graphics are so cute and I love the moving text & all that :heart:

thanks ladies :heart:

And oh I didn't realize all of these categories would be on the same top 100 list, cool idea!

yup :fan: and then a leaderboard in each category based on where they ranked inside the Top 100 :fan:

17 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

AHH Blue Weekend making another list, taste :duca: Dua and Elton was such an unexpected serve

17 hours ago, TheWayWeWere said:

Blue Weekend and Chemtrails :jonny5: both are masterpieces

6 hours ago, kiiwii said:

jubilee + blue weekend are cute, tho i've only listened a handful of times. but be sweet is my fav song from her album :clap3:

6 hours ago, D/X said:

And Be Sweet :party:

and it's soooo nice seeing Blue Weekend + Japanese Breakfast getting acclaimed her on ATRL :jonny5: if it's not for Oliva, she can snag that BNA win :jonny4:

19 hours ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Woman a bop :clap3:

Traitor was also cute for a momenT

17 hours ago, TheWayWeWere said:

the taste in here :jonny5:traitor is top 3 on SOUR :fan: as Woman is Top 5 on PH 

ATRL only making it at #99, flop :oh: || tick, tick...BOOM! was a good time, and I might get to West Side Story at some point. The other two are too Oscarbaity for me :gaycat3: || Viola Davis should've charted above Biden & The Rock for sure! || Love Again is cute, never been in love with it though. || Chemtrails is okay, Love for Sale has some good covers but jazz isn't really my thing. The Yearbook :smitten: Didn't enjoy the last 2 tracks much but the rest was lovely. || Halsey and Dua getting some love for artists :alexz3:

LOVE this thorough review :jonny5: we kinda have the same taste :fan:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.