[FINISHED} ⭐Marnie's Best Of 2021 ⭐

Alldeezy

Just a big shout out TRAVIS BARKER. Legend!! He has brought music back to life this year be he has put me on to the Best singers I've discovered in years and they are 18-22. I appreciate travis and also machine gun kelly for giving them the spotlight 

Anyway no update tonight.  Hoping this will pick up before I finish ♡  ill post on everyone's I've missed in a few hours  :duca:

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alldeezy

• Legend E

• Brandon

• Sunderland 4ever

G R O W above Flames, and both above Bite Me, hmmm :mandown: || Halsey's album was nice :clap: Probably my 2nd favorite of hers behind BADLANDS. Love how this sound suits her. || Born to Die :worship: Still her best album honestly!! I actually couldn't get into EVOLution but I enjoyed her two Singular EPs.

haha i've legit been playing too much phas lately xD I cry legit CRY if my friends play without me haha.

Kiii :fan: The only game I really play (aside from some Nintendo stuff from time to time) is Fall Guys, I've been so obsessed ever since it came out last August.

bnYPlSY.png

LILHUDDY, Maggie, Iann & Nessa are artists im totally in love with, so hopefully ya check em out :) 

eqTpkIN.png

cDSrqVE.png

jocBe3g.png

HwYwQHD.png

4W1gOTL.png

GvGT1eG.png

7jup0d4.png

Lz9ncj0.png

XwHwDx6.png

iOVNJSa.png

5u939mw.png

ygLUhOK.png

DXinDFP.png

PARANOIA - Maggie Lindemann

Highlights:

Scissorhands

Loner

Crash And Burn

Knife Under My Pillow

It's Not Your Fault

Different

DISCOVERED - RE DISCOVERED ALBUMS OF 2021 (PART 2 of 2)

Spoiler

kQ7mv9T.png

ufQ2shu.png

Spoiler
On 12/26/2021 at 2:37 AM, JGibson said:

Flames + G R O W :heart2:

On 12/26/2021 at 5:47 AM, Reverse Warholian said:

Omg yes :duca:

kZMBuAz.gif

@TalkThatRihanna just ripped ha jean dress dancing in the living room! 

:laugh2:

On 12/26/2021 at 9:21 AM, Moonlightbae said:

Sabotage and Flames :clap3:

Halsey's album was also pretty good!

Halsey best album to date imo :eek:

On 12/26/2021 at 9:24 AM, TalkThatRihanna said:

Another list with Flames :clap3:

Flames is an underrated bop :clap3:

On 12/26/2021 at 9:37 AM, Spartak92 said:

Thoughts and Prayers :clap3:

The All-American Rejects should make a comeback.

duuuuuuuude! tyson is in that lilhuddy song.  lilhuddy is actually a new punk rock singer...this one was his weakest off the album and weakest single but fact Tyson and Iann were in it made it love it more :weeps:

On 12/26/2021 at 10:30 AM, dreamofyou said:

sabotage top 50:clap3:

halsey top 5:jonny5:

:heart:

On 12/26/2021 at 12:29 PM, Sunderland 4ever said:

Born To Die was a late discovery of mine too, albeit two years ago. :dies:

like I never gave Lana prober listen. as she isnt my style of music like Adele & Billie can't stand there music but that Born To Die album amazed me :weeps:

23 hours ago, witness1.3 said:

You Right, All Things $ Can Do, All Your Exes, Big, Planet Her, Sabotage, IICHLIWP :clap3:

10 hours ago, Lazuli said:

star is kinda cute! and so are the avril collabs :clap3: 

:heart:

9 hours ago, Brandon said:

?????? :clap:

:flame:

8 hours ago, Green said:

GROW and If I Can't Have Love, I Want Power  :clap3:

:duca:

6 hours ago, Remmy said:

G R O W above Flames, and both above Bite Me, hmmm :mandown: || Halsey's album was nice :clap: Probably my 2nd favorite of hers behind BADLANDS. Love how this sound suits her. || Born to Die :worship: Still her best album honestly!! I actually couldn't get into EVOLution but I enjoyed her two Singular EPs.

Kiii :fan: The only game I really play (aside from some Nintendo stuff from time to time) is Fall Guys, I've been so obsessed ever since it came out last August.

cough! wait bite me hasn't even charted yet though :keir:  it was so good, she suits this kinda style so well! fact Nine Inch Nails did the music made me like cry of happiness.

Born To Die no doubt her best album and only album i've liked of hers :dancehall:

oh don't think ive heard of Fall guys ive probably have to give it a look! :duca:

3 hours ago, D/X said:

Wait, is that Gavin in Sabrina's video? 

That Cheat Codes song sound nice, and Avril has been truly working those features! Good for her

Dunno who gavin is but could be :laugh:

Cheat Codes latest album was very great! fact they even brought Oli Sykes to the album was :smitten:

:heart2:

I am not panned, I'm acclaimed :clap:

Maggie :duca:

Edited by Reverse Warholian

How Not To Drown + I'm not a woman, I'm a God + Dancing With The Devil + i hope ur miserable until ur dead :worship: 

Totally forgot about Treat Myself. I liked Stay more, and then I loved Too Fuckin' Nice the most by far. Ianaw,iag is decent. Dancing with the Devil :clap: How Not to Drown yesss :smitten: Wish it was a bit higher though! || Mad Love. :eddie: Used to be my favorite JoJo album until she dropped good to know. Clarity is a fun time :jamming:

cough! wait bite me hasn't even charted yet though :keir:  it was so good, she suits this kinda style so well! fact Nine Inch Nails did the music made me like cry of happiness.

Born To Die no doubt her best album and only album i've liked of hers :dancehall:

oh don't think ive heard of Fall guys ive probably have to give it a look! :duca:

Oh it hasn't? :oh: For some reason I thought it was revealed on the lower end. True :jamming:

Also very true! Except I've liked more of her releases, just not nearly on the same level.

It's a lighthearted and fun game... that will sometimes frustrate the hell out of you :fan: There's opportunities to play with friends on it, too.

Dancing with the Devil :jonny5:

I'm not a woman, I'm a god :clap3:

Clarity was a very cute album, Mad Love was incredible so I'm happy you rediscovered it! :heart2:

Next update be next page.  

Its flopping and haven't even finished yet.  Was gonna do top tracks after new years but I dunno if it will take off :weeps:

Oh fuck it posting it now. This has all the best songs on this update. They just weren't too 10 worthy considering they released in past month or two :ahh:

bnYPlSY.png

(so wanna be was going to share another song in top 10, but decided wasnt top 10 worthy, can check the video to see the song that was going to chart at #22

eqTpkIN.png

kmnHaSj.png

CEKtaHT.png

WIoCQ0F.png

R2JAxmQ.png

saPDnTK.png

UmdpSZs.png

HgYNxY2.png

JBHri2A.png

42apCQU.png

kvOKdUg.png

ygLUhOK.png

rAryh6e.png

THE VERONICAS - GODZILLA

Highlights:

Kaleidscope

High Score

In My Blood

Catch Fire

Sugar Daddy

Godzilla 

10 replies is still better then none ♡ so I'm happy you all haven't ditched this section completely ♡ you all will get my replies on yours too. 

ufQ2shu.png

Spoiler
On 12/27/2021 at 12:42 PM, Legend E said:

HNTD, DWTD, IANAWIAG :clap3: 

On 12/27/2021 at 12:59 PM, Reverse Warholian said:

I am not panned, I'm acclaimed :clap:

Maggie :duca:

Yesss maggie is my girl :weeps:

On 12/27/2021 at 1:45 PM, Spartak92 said:

How Not to Drown :clap3:

♡  so this update has a secret music video that I think you'll like the band of ?

23 hours ago, JGibson said:

How Not To Drown + I'm not a woman, I'm a God + Dancing With The Devil + i hope ur miserable until ur dead :worship: 

22 hours ago, Remmy said:

Totally forgot about Treat Myself. I liked Stay more, and then I loved Too Fuckin' Nice the most by far. Ianaw,iag is decent. Dancing with the Devil :clap: How Not to Drown yesss :smitten: Wish it was a bit higher though! || Mad Love. :eddie: Used to be my favorite JoJo album until she dropped good to know. Clarity is a fun time :jamming:

Oh it hasn't? :oh: For some reason I thought it was revealed on the lower end. True :jamming:

Also very true! Except I've liked more of her releases, just not nearly on the same level.

It's a lighthearted and fun game... that will sometimes frustrate the hell out of you :fan: There's opportunities to play with friends on it, too.

Haha well bite is appearing this update  ;) so she was close to the top 20. 

20 hours ago, Brandon said:

??? ??? ?? ????? :heart:

16 hours ago, Lazuli said:

how not to drown a slay :worship2: 

14 hours ago, TheWayWeWere said:

I am not a woman :heart2: Rocksey slays

DWTD :clap3: 

I need more rocksey next album too ♡

11 hours ago, Lee!! said:

i hope ur miserable until ur dead :clap3:

Nessa gave so many break up bops <3

6 hours ago, Moonlightbae said:

Dancing with the Devil :jonny5:

I'm not a woman, I'm a god :clap3:

Clarity was a very cute album, Mad Love was incredible so I'm happy you rediscovered it! :heart2:

♡ mad love i just never stopped loving.  I've had few of her songs from that album my daily playlist for years now. It just never ages ;-; 

How Not To Drown :clap3:

Bite Me + forget me too + Wanna Be :worship:

Bite Me already this high :fish1: Prisoner & This Is Heaven yesss :sats::sats::sats: Former Disney stars have been killing it lately for the most part

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.