The Color Game 12

DevonRoars

11 minutes ago, Yvess said:

who are they sis?

Well, there are three beautiful gowns here...but only two of them give me pink.

giphy.gif

And then there's a clown costume.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DevonRoars

• dweebz

• Julia Fox

• Yvess

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, DevonRoars said:

I hope you feel better. I spent like 4 hours in a doctors office today so I understand. 

I feel WAY better today. Finally got my appetite back and I've actually been able to stay out of bed for a good portion of time. 

Although I might still be really sick ... cuz I surprisingly really like @dweebz Miley outfit

Image result for shock gifs

This round had some ... interesting choices 

48 minutes ago, TruGemini said:

Well, there are three beautiful gowns here...but only two of them give me pink.

giphy.gif

oooooh i see sis. the amount of tea from u today :fan:

i hope you can see clearly my onion pink gown xoxo

Spoiler

nvJA68z.png

just in case someone runs here to discredit queen pia's look for this round lmao

Edited by Yvess

btw are we getting yellow, orange rounds too? im excited :duca: lol

8 hours ago, TruGemini said:

Well it honestly should've been me based on that performance, but we can't rewrite history now can we?

giphy.gif

Hide contents

the hillbilly was two days late to the party and convinced us to not do 12-16 looks though so it honestly should've been a coin toss between us.

giphy.gif

Hide contents

no shade to ha though, glad she's still here to stay on your necks.

giphy.gif

I don’t think that you deserved to be eliminated since both of your looks were good imo! 
Now that’s some good tea about Miley! 
:sistrens:

Are you saying that she has not the range to deliver 12-16 looks in one episode? Wasn’t Miley the one dragging others for having no range? 

6 hours ago, sumthintoxic82 said:

Sorry everyone...this was more than likely because of me.

I got super sick Monday night and I've been home basically just sleeping. Tuesday I was basically sleeping the whole day (felt horrible)

Today i feel much better just and I did see a new round just didn't realize it was already due.  I've sent though.

Hope everyone is doing well!

As for the results last round, while I'm sad I ended in the bottom, I get why some would think it wasnt camp. Especially from that long ago....

congrats @Samson and @Thanatos I was rooting for you two for that top spot...

I hope that you continue to feel better! ??   
Thanks, I’m glad you liked my Big Bird outfit!

Jane looks so different with that hairstyle this round and I mean it in a good way!!! :jonny: Wow!!

Edited by Thanatos

3 minutes ago, Thanatos said:

Now that’s some good tea about Miley! 
:sistrens:

Are you saying that she has not the range to deliver 12-16 looks in one episode? Wasn’t Miley the one dragging others for having no range? 

See the source image

2 hours ago, sumthintoxic82 said:

Sorry everyone...this was more than likely because of me.

I got super sick Monday night and I've been home basically just sleeping. Tuesday I was basically sleeping the whole day (felt horrible)

Today i feel much better just and I did see a new round just didn't realize it was already due.  I've sent though.

Hope everyone is doing well!

As for the results last round, while I'm sad I ended in the bottom, I get why some would think it wasnt camp. Especially from that long ago....

congrats @Samson and @Thanatos I was rooting for you two for that top spot...

hope you're feeling better already. me got some covid symptoms but can't afford to rest coz of my workload in the hospital. hoping this miss rona world tour comes to an end real soon. like asap.

The change! GASP! Not Grace getting the Jinx Monsoon treatment.

Miley served and deserves to win! I knew she was gonna send that killer look and If I'd be her I would did it tho!

2 minutes ago, dweebz said:

The change! GASP! Not Grace getting the Jinx Monsoon treatment.

Girl, RuPaul put one of my options for Camp instead of the pink one or she wanted to troll idk but don't blame me for ****! Be thankful because you SLAYED and you are gonna win this round no matter what 

1 minute ago, Samsom said:

Miley served and deserves to win! I knew she was gonna send that killer look and If I'd be her I would did it tho!

Girl, RuPaul put one of my options for Camp instead of the pink one or she wanted to troll idk but don't blame me for ****! Be thankful because you SLAYED and you are gonna win this round no matter what 

We shall see what the judges will say, but count your days my love. It’s a WRAP!

39 minutes ago, Samsom said:

I just saw your new entry.

Why did you copy my material/fabric? 

i-call-shade-shade.gif

Edited by Thanatos

7 minutes ago, Thanatos said:

I just saw your new entry.

Why did you copy my material/fabric? 

i-call-shade-shade.gif

I wore that material fabric in 1974 what about you sis? You copy me!

Edited by Samsom

Just now, Samsom said:

I wear that material fabric in 1974 what about you sis? You copy me!

I'm wearing Armani Privé couture darling, you're wearing bubble wrap from the 99 cents store. 

FakeWellmadeComet-max-1mb.gif

26 minutes ago, Thanatos said:

I'm wearing Armani Privé couture darling, you're wearing bubble wrap from the 99 cents store. 

FakeWellmadeComet-max-1mb.gif

And I'm wearing Courrèges, a legend, one of the most legendary, revolutionary, iconic fashion designers and also one of the first designers that made Grace her muse. Armani is just basic next to André Courrèges, the one who put sci-fi on fashion and also use eco friendly materials on fashion, helped to make feminist emancipation a thing and also was one of the first futuristic designers out there. A pop icon and a legend, if you don't get it u uncultured 

Edited by Samsom

9 hours ago, TruGemini said:

getherjade-get.gif

17 minutes ago, dweebz said:

Well, seems like I ATE!

MileyC%20%20%20.jpg

*for once ! 

28 minutes ago, Samsom said:

And I'm wearing Courrèges, a legend, one of the most legendary, revolutionary, iconic fashion designers and also one of the first designers that made Grace her muse. Armani is just basic next to André Courrèges, the one who put sci-fi on fashion and also use eco friendly materials on fashion, helped to make feminist emancipation a thing and also was one of the first futuristic designers out there. A pop icon and a legend, if you don't get it u uncultured 

The battle of the plastic dresses will be decided by the judges. 
azealia-banks-fendidoja.gif

3 minutes ago, Thanatos said:

*for once ! 

The battle of the plastic dresses will be decided by the judges. 

You're taking to a multi round winner mama.

Spoiler

why did my avi change?

8 minutes ago, dweebz said:

You're taking to a multi round winner mama.

Hide contents

why did my avi change?

They disabled HQ avi’s, because there are too many inappropriate ones.. although back in my day I was just simply banned for having one :michael:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.