Planet Her ties IOP for most weeks in top 10

Alex

6 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

Where is she this week?
Is she going to pass it next week? :eli:

adele is debuting next week so it might get pushed out of top 10, we’ll have to wait n see :-*

8 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

Where is she this week?
Is she going to pass it next week? :eli:

#10, another album will have to drop for her to stay in :ryan2:

Impressive :clap3:

I'm gonna admit that I found Planet Her to be rather underwhelming musically and thought she was running out of hits. Clearly I was wrong considering like half of the album are viral hits :deadbanana2: good for her, well deserved! 

4 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

adele is debuting next week so it might get pushed out of top 10, we’ll have to wait n see :-*

4 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

#10, another album will have to drop for her to stay in :ryan2:

damn :jonny: hoping she can cling on

Am I hearing a streaming party :cupid:

25 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

damn :jonny: hoping she can cling on

Am I hearing a streaming party :cupid:

There'd be no need for that stunt because many of the albums above it will fall out of the top 10 since they are not held up by a strong radio smash. It's simply a debut .

She'll easily return or maintain top 10 status until a week or two before the xmas holiday and then i'm sure it'll return after those albums fall

She will surpass IOP in a week or two :clap3:

Isn't she going to release physicals or vinyls or something? This should comfortably remain in the top 10 for months (at least during q1 22) to come even if not consecutive.

16 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Isn't she going to release physicals or vinyls or something? This should comfortably remain in the top 10 for months (at least during q1 22) to come even if not consecutive.

Being shady, but she has the fanbase to buy cds? cause when she was fighting for #1 and needing few copies, her fanbase did nothing.

31 minutes ago, Devin said:

The better album gonna surpass. :clap3:

i agrih :clap3: 

14 minutes ago, Kyoto said:

Being shady, but she has the fanbase to buy cds? cause when she was fighting for #1 and needing few copies, her fanbase did nothing.

I mean my main point is that she should have no problem staying in the top 10 minus a few weeks during xmas because q1 she can push a new single.

I'll let the stans address your comment in detail, though

1 hour ago, slw84 said:

54 minutes ago, Kyoto said:

no physicals have been available to purchase since the 5000 limited webstore CDs that sold out during release week.

First batch of physicals since then are Deluxe CDs which are out December 10. 

Planet Her vinyl is also the most requested vinyl of the year, i’m sure they could sell thousands of them :coffee2:

And we still need a proper follow-up single after You Right

Where is Woman music video??

4 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

no physicals have been available to purchase since the 5000 limited webstore CDs that sold out during release week.

Planet Her vinyl is also the most requested vinyl of the year, i’m sure they could sell thousands of them :coffee2:

okay, this is not bad :clap3:

I would pick one if they sold here in my country.

22 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

so those will only help her secure more weeks in the top 10 since more is coming out for consumption...

Not sure how many more singles she plans to release but I think she's safe for q1 22 in terms of being top 10 or close to it.

17 hours ago, slw84 said:

physicals come out on December 10

this album has another year worth of charting/single potential so it will easily pass it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.