Diversity 4: The Re-Up | Winner revealed (pg.132)

thecptz

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Tom Vercetti

• Dessy

• Kavish

Top Posters In This Topic

few points away till whatever rank 10/14 is I think 

Fcq76Gl.png

in 6th place...

with the average of 9.18

Spoiler

Taylor Swift with Clean!

congrats!!!

Just now, Tom Vercetti said:

few points away till whatever rank 10/14 is I think 

lets give u rank 10

"One of These Nights" (Korean7월 7일; RR7 wol 7 il; lit. "July 7") is a song recorded by South Korean girl group Red Velvet. Composed by Hwang Chan-hee, Andreas Öberg, Maria Marcus and penned by Seo Ji-eum of Jam Factory, it was released as the lead single from their second extended play, The Velvet, which is also the group's first major release to focus on the 'Velvet' half of their unique dual concept, as a follow-up to their last album, The Red. "One of These Nights" is an R&B mid-tempo song with lyrics inspired by the story of Jiknyeo and Gyeonwu, a folk tale conceived from the Korean festival Chilseok which originates from the Chinese Qixi Festival which falls on the seventh day of the seventh month on the lunisolar calendar. Originally intended to be released a day earlier, SM Entertainment delayed the song and album's release to March 17, 2016, to ensure its quality.

The single received generally favorable reviews from music critics who compared the song to the group's more upbeat releases, but praised the transition which was hailed as a bold move at a time when K-pop artists commonly aimed to release the catchiest dance hit. It was fairly successful in the group's native country South Korea, becoming their fourth top-ten hit on the Gaon Digital Chart and number six on Billboard's World Digital Songs chart.

Just now, thecptz said:

lets give u rank 10

the 24hr challenge gave me a big boost

Clean is beautiful, in her top 5 of all time 

Just now, mokitsu said:

"One of These Nights" (Korean7월 7일; RR7 wol 7 il; lit. "July 7") is a song recorded by South Korean girl group Red Velvet. Composed by Hwang Chan-hee, Andreas Öberg, Maria Marcus and penned by Seo Ji-eum of Jam Factory, it was released as the lead single from their second extended play, The Velvet, which is also the group's first major release to focus on the 'Velvet' half of their unique dual concept, as a follow-up to their last album, The Red. "One of These Nights" is an R&B mid-tempo song with lyrics inspired by the story of Jiknyeo and Gyeonwu, a folk tale conceived from the Korean festival Chilseok which originates from the Chinese Qixi Festival which falls on the seventh day of the seventh month on the lunisolar calendar. Originally intended to be released a day earlier, SM Entertainment delayed the song and album's release to March 17, 2016, to ensure its quality.

The single received generally favorable reviews from music critics who compared the song to the group's more upbeat releases, but praised the transition which was hailed as a bold move at a time when K-pop artists commonly aimed to release the catchiest dance hit. It was fairly successful in the group's native country South Korea, becoming their fourth top-ten hit on the Gaon Digital Chart and number six on Billboard's World Digital Songs chart.

exactly

Not Clean safe :stare:

Fcq76Gl.png

in 5th place...

with the average of 9.32

Spoiler

Aaliyah with I Care 4 U!

congrats!!!

Just now, Overprotected said:

I meant Hi

i think u meant ho

Just now, thecptz said:

Aaliyah with I Care 4 U!

The truth comes out

Just now, Dessy said:

The truth comes out

what do u mean :confused:

who do u think will miss out on the top 3

i think this should be page 84

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.