Dua becomes first female with five 1B+ songs on Spotify

Cain

1 hour ago, Peroxide said:

Nicole is a relic of ATRL… probably the very first OGH to exist.

"CaCa" is short for the first two letters of Camila Cabello, not Gaga :rip:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cain

• Bloodflowers.

• Ricky Wilson

• J-esper

2 hours ago, Ricky Wilson said:

The public don’t know who sings Levitating or Don’t Stop Now that’s why

2 hours ago, Track10 said:

Zero impact and culturally irrelevant, I fear

oop

1 minute ago, BrokenMachine said:

Scared To Be Lonely, Break My Heart and Cold Heart next :duca:

According to whom :skull:? ATRL living under a rock as always :rip:

She is selling out areans all around the globe in matter of hours and is a HEADLINER of the biggest festival in Latin America and only 6th woman to be the main event, but umm... sure, she is "faceless" and unknown to the GP. Some ATRLers need to touch grass, I swear :deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, Ricky Wilson said:

The public don’t know who sings Levitating or Don’t Stop Now that’s why

The public has streamed 5 songs from her more than a billion times each, seethe :heart2:

Wish it was other of her songs, NR, IDGAF and STBL are aging like sour milk, DSN cannot relate :sistrens:

53 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

"CaCa" is short for the first two letters of Camila Cabello, not Gaga :rip:

This is legit the first time I’ve seen someone use CaCa as a drag for Camila and not Gaga… screaming.

Oh well, my mistake.

the new queen of pop :clap3: 

the way CaCa stans thought she would be more successful than Dua but Dua is slaying while CaCa is OUT :ahh: i love karma :clap3: 

12 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Too bad it couldn't help your fave CaCa to achieve the same stats cause Epic Records shipped it to TTH but the GP shipped it back!

----

Organic global MPG! In 2022, Scared to be Lonely, Break My Heart and Cold Smash is coming to expand :clap3:

12 hours ago, mintpasty said:

Miss Caca’s DGY is on TTH, right beside Levitating, yet only L has 1B streams, 37 weeks in the top 10, and is the biggest hit of the year. Meanwhile Caca is OFF the hot 100 after 9 weeks. Why? 

20 minutes ago, getback said:

the way CaCa stans thought she would be more successful than Dua but Dua is slaying while CaCa is OUT :ahh: i love karma :clap3: 

The obsession :deadbanana: what does Camila have to do with this thread? 

OT: main pop girl tingz :clap3: 

13 hours ago, Cain said:

I fear she doesn’t seek publicity by trying to become a meme or hang in white supremacist internetspaces :!ohno: But I’m sure she’s content with multiple Grammys, the biggest US hit of 2021 and a sold out ww arena tour

2 hours ago, getback said:

Oop!

Golden State Warriors Sport GIF by NBA

We love a SUCCESSFUL artist known for her MUSIC. Certain tabloid personalities and their stans wish they could relate.

She really is the Rihanna of gen z smash after smash and improving year by year as a performer as well lol.

The way Dua doesn’t chase the headlines unlike some others and just focuses on her music and career and THRIVES. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.