• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steve Johnson

• Headlock

• fridayteenage

• chiliam

13 minutes ago, M.R. said:

All the pandering and still bombed. :rip: That’s what you get for releasing bad music.

:coffee2:

People talking about her prior numbers before an AOTY and her highest risen profile post win.

I remember she was struggling in the mid 2010s to cross over and there were articles about why didn't she live up to the hype. She then did a cover with Katy but nonetheless eventually she found her spark with Golden Hours which is great.

if you are going to crossover then you need to do it correctly. Her album is cute but not great. At least she'll debut top 3.

19 minutes ago, M.R. said:

All the pandering and still bombed. :rip: That’s what you get for releasing bad music.

can you read? likely her biggest debut week ever. go away. 

1 hour ago, fridayteenage said:

by jazmine sullivan? indeed

:rip:

OT-Those are decent numbers for Kacey 

Just that after all the hype and aoty win?:gaycat6:meh, everyone already making excuses for it but good for her for her biggest opening week

5 minutes ago, Starchild said:

Just that after all the hype and aoty win?:gaycat6:meh, everyone already making excuses for it but good for her for her biggest opening week

i'm sure a 20k increase is considered a win in her book. she's fine :hippo:

6 minutes ago, Starchild said:

what excuses? she isn't and has never been a commercially successful artist ever  :rip: she had two country radio hits 8 years ago and that's it

good numbers for kacey, she was never a MPG or anything like that so 60-70k in this sales market is amazing :clap3:

I'm not sure about her previous sales units, but Kacey never had a #1 album, so this isn't bad.

Can the swifties leave all the Kacey threads? We know you hate her because she apparently "stole" a country Grammy from Taylor eons of years ago, MOVE ON

Amazing numbers for Kacey :clap3:

Woah I’m surprised streaming will be contributing this much to her total album activity, I had expected album sales to make up a bigger portion 

congrats to Kacey :clap3:it's a cute album

can't wait to grab my first country album on vinyl

Kacey Musgraves in The Kacey Musgraves Christmas S... - Tumbex

5 hours ago, Balthier said:

Can the swifties leave all the Kacey threads? We know you hate her because she apparently "stole" a country Grammy from Taylor eons of years ago, MOVE ON

Amazing numbers for Kacey :clap3:

It's the other way around. Kacey has shaded Taylor multiple times in the past (she even shaded her during Taylor's masters drama). Jealous of Taylor's success 

OT: very high number as per her standards. 

10 hours ago, Starchild said:

Kacey was never a big seller. 60k is great for her standards. No one expected her to do MPG numbers, only the delusional ones.

12 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Imagine what it could have been had the cover not been utter trash :gaycat6:

Exactly. It’s simply hideous. Why did they do that????

12 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Imagine what it could have been had the cover not been utter trash :gaycat6:

Exactly. It’s simply hideous. Why did they do that????

13 hours ago, Tusk said:

I'm just still in awe of the music industry and the lack of....sales....It's sad to see that quality music cannot even reach triple digit sales.

Not only did streaming kill sales but there’s just SO much new music every week. That in addition to how many forms of media are competing for our attention these days means sales are really low.

Kacey and her team are complete fraud. My friend ordered her album online and when the item delivered, the front and back covers were completely different to what was shown and it was trash. FRAUD!!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.