Ariana breaks Rihanna's Spotify record

Jjang

Queen of beauty and pop. We love to see it. 

10 minutes ago, LiveYourLife said:

Live streams? Is there a difference between a live stream and a regular stream? 

I don't know what they mean with "live" either :rip: SYT just passed 400m so it's just normal streaming.

1 minute ago, Jjang said:

I don't know what they mean with "live" either :rip: SYT just passed 400m so it's just normal streaming.

:dies: well either way, congrats to Ari! Still hoping for a collab between Rih and Ari before I die up to this point 

The way these 2 ladies keep tying and surpassing each other every 3 months with these milestones 

54 minutes ago, LiveYourLife said:

:dies: well either way, congrats to Ari! Still hoping for a collab between Rih and Ari before I die up to this point 

I would die for that :jonny6:

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, LiveYourLife said:

Live streams? Is there a difference between a live stream and a regular stream? 

1 hour ago, Jjang said:

I’m guessing they tweeted this before the chart updated and it wasn't showing 400m yet

Ari is smashing. I just cant get over how impressive Rihs stats are. She has been retired since Anti in 2016 and her last album before that was in -12 :rip: more or less no activity in streaming era.

I mean Rihanna hasn't released since 2017, meanwhile Ariana released 3 albums and many collaborations since then.. So... Rih will easily take her record back 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.