HDD: Dua's Levitating at 4.5M units in the US

Hector

DUA'S "LEVITATING" BREAKS TTH RECORD ON SPOTIFY

Warner's Dua Lipa has broken the record for the longest running song to be featured in Spotify's flagship playlist, Today's Top Hits. "Levitating" spent its 288th day in the playlist, enjoying nearly 10 months inside the Top 15. 

The track, now over 4.5m in total activity (U.S.), has over 1b combined global streams on Spotify for the original track plus the remix with DaBaby. Today's Top Hits has contributed to 125m+ streams for the track. 

"Levitating," which also broke new ground at Pop radio earlier this year, is now contending for the biggest song of the year, trailing only "drivers license" at the midway point. 

The track was an immediate favorite from Future Nostalgia, released in March 2020. It was serviced to radio in October 2020 and is still burning up streaming charts in Summer 2021. How's that for nostalgia?

https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=327496&title=DUA%27S-%22LEVITATING%22-BREAKS-TTH-RECORD-ON-SPOTIFY

A classic smash :clap3:

Ok but this is just not true, why is everyone running with this :deadbanana2: Someone You Loved was on TTH for 371 days

But whew amazing stats, funny how only 125M streams of more than 1 Billion come from TTH

13 minutes ago, Hector said:

Today's Top Hits has contributed to 125m+ streams for the track. 

OOP :gaycat5:

Song of the Year :alexz: 

DSN & Levitating need to be certified X5 Platinum this year :jonny5:

But I was told most of it's streams come from TTH, this isn't even close to half?

Only 125m? Wow, the translation to 1 billion. I'm sure all the other playlists contribute nothing much than double that. So the music's ensuring return streamers after exposure.

I'm impressed :clap3:

Organic smash :WAP:

I thought TTH was a major factor? :bibliahh:

It's not even 15% of the streams.... the haters were wrong as usual .

I love that this has been open over an hour and it's quiet in here.... looks like the usual suspects have nothing to say.....

Congrats Dua!!!

So much for that tired drag :mandown:

1 hour ago, 808s said:

OOP :gaycat5:

The way if HDD didn’t include that part this would be 15 pages already talking about her TTH residency :ahh: but now they can’t since HDD specified that it only contributed to around 10% of the streams out of 1b+ :ahh: 

7 minutes ago, Gaia said:

The way if HDD didn’t include that part this would be 15 pages already talking about her TTH residency :ahh: but now they can’t since HDD specified that it only contributed to around 10% of the streams out of 1b+ :ahh: 

they're scrambling for excuses now

Wait only 13% of its streams were TTH-backed?

Levitating keeps on proving the haters wrong.

Smashsa!!!! :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.