HDD: Taylor Swift #1, Olivia Rodrigo BLOCKED

drivers license

Let me become a Olivia Rodrigo stan for success purposes only. Ill toss her as soon as she starts flopping. :katie2:

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• drivers license

• Headlock

• Starkboy

• DesiredConsternation

Evermore :clap3: 

The vinyl sales are insane! Olivia is a beast right now but Evermore and Taylor is also killing it with these sales!!!

5 hours ago, dweebz said:

Let me become a Olivia Rodrigo stan for success purposes only. Ill toss her as soon as she starts flopping. :katie2:

:rip:

I love the transparency.

On 6/2/2021 at 6:31 AM, Rico Shameless v2 said:

I got into evermore late but it’s probably Tay’s best record.

good 4 u. it's a grower :clap3:

QueenofCopyPaste

OMG NOOOO

https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=326713&title=YOUR-TOP-20%3A-A-SWIFT-MOVE-CHALLENGES-SOUR-%28UPDATE%29

It's now a battle for #1 on Friday's HITS Top 50. Taylor Swift has added four “digitally signed” albums to her website and presented three new covers of evermore (Republic).

Olivia Rodrigo’s SOUR (Geffen) is still contending for a second week at #1 as her impressive streams remained strong through the holiday weekend.

Next week Evermore - 30 :clap3:

I haven't seen anyone as desperate as Taylor. Imagine same tactics agaist her.

2 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

@private radiosis update :jonny4:

this week has exhausted me ngl :rip:

can't blame Olive just staying home silent while she celebrates her release

njaz3xklx.thumb.gif.265596515ba7f8d959c1

No shade but why is Taylor so desperate to re-peak :rip: Lucky for me I love both albums

What the hell Taylor :eek:

1 minute ago, Dephira said:

No shade but why is Taylor so desperate to re-peak :rip: Lucky for me I love both albums

such a conflict for swifties who want Olivia to do a chart double :rip: I'd be rooting for evermore more if she actually made her best songs a single and made an effort to keep the era alive, yet she's still here pushing willow with those damn remixes. it's embarrassing :shakeno:

before loyal swifties jump on me, I actually ordered the evermore vinyl :cm:

I don't think she's gonna sell 30k of those digital autographed copies but who knows :toofunny3:

Doing 100k+ again is pretty crazy though. Love that vinyl is such a thing now. 

This was not necessary. Taylor has enough weeks at #1 and Olivia loves and idolizes her. 

I love Taylor but literally why :rip: she has a million weeks at #1, let Olivia rack up her well deserved ones :doc:

a winner either way.

i'm happy taylor's total Sales will go up from this week, re-re-asserting Herself as the sales queen She is.

I hope Olivia gets it, Taylor has like 10000 weeks at #1 with all of her albums already. 

evermore is discounted + 9k copies are already ordered from her website in 3 hours

the HDD update would be interesting

giphy.gif

This is so... weird? Like why can't Taylor/her team just let this 18 year old who stans her get a second week with an album that's undoubtedly a bigger phenomenon in the US right now :deadbanana:

If Olivia racks up a million weeks at #2 like Pop Smoke... :doc:

Love that evermore is getting another deserve moment.

The album is a masterpiece that was overshadowed by its own sister.

Not Atrl making a big deal on this mom & daughter fight. Bith album already no.1, whoever get it this week is still ok

evermore needs to end up at #2, she really thinks she can get away with useless chapters, digital autographs and discounted discounts huh

:gaycat6:

taylor girl...

they both already went #1 so its not that big of a deal, but the way she could've separated all of this onto different weeks to be stable in the top 10 :matty:

congrats anyways, swifties and livies winning :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.